The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

The Next ESO Live - What Do We Want To See?

• Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Sigtric wrote: »
    Isn't showing off creations from the PTS a bit misleading since there were none of the restraints we will face in Live?

How so? The same would be accomplished in either place

Sometime next year. Definitely not happening day 1...

I mean most promotional material, previews, test servers, etc for anything show what can happen in the long run. Yeah, you wont be able to decorate that way immediately day one, but it's not misleading in anyway and no different than the concept art shown, the hearth decorating stream, etc.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
    Options
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im looking for more stable servers, been freezing and crashing alot lately, and Jewelry crafting for craftable sets. Everything else is a bonus at this point
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
    Options
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Houses prices in crowns, and then see people rage(they will do it anyway) ;)
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

Options
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What do I want to see? Gina wearing the Netch hat.

Seriously though, I just want news about all the new stuff coming up this year.
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
    Options
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Give us a glimpse of Vvatdenfell
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
    Options
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vvardenfell
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
    Options
  • SexualCabbage
    SexualCabbage
    ✭✭
    Spellcrafting. or actually come to think of it, why not skillcrafting? Just have magicka based skills craftable in mages guilds and stamina based skills in fighters guilds.
    Jyggalag in the streets, Sheogorath in the sheets.
    Options
  • Willard
    Willard
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to know what the plans for additional storage are. I have no more room for BOP sets:( or anything else!
    Options
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I want to see is what's being done to fix the server crashes and lag.
    Who did you *** off to suddenly start this level of DDOS?
    Options
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and tell you what we're thinking, and help set expectations. Those of you who have been around awhile know that we always show the shiny new thing on Twitch after it's been announced. So in response to requests asking to see "what's next after Homestead", we'll get there, but it won't be the topic of the next ESO Live show.

We're currently looking at Friday, Jan. 27th for the next ESO Live and the show will be focused on Homestead and Update 13. One segment we're considering, for example, is looking at a handful of the most creative and well done Homestead creations on the PTS and from our internal studio. We'd also like to give you a chance to ask your questions about some of the fixes and changes you've seen on the PTS.

We'll post a schedule of the show beforehand, as we always do. If there's something related to Homestead and Update 13 that you'd really like to see or hear about, let us know and we'll see what we can do. :)

No one asked for The Elder Sims Online 2.0... I want to know if you have any plans to release REAL content this year or if I should go and find another game to play while waiting on an actual expansion/DLC worth talking about. I love this game, I do and I throw a lot of money into this game. But all this wait for new maps to explore is slowly pushing me and others away ;(

Uh, a lot of people have been asking for housing for a very long time. Any mmo developer making a game has to cater to all sorts of different interests and playstyles within the world they create. Sometimes we have to wait for the things we like so that other's can get the things they like. Been like this in every MMO I've played for almost the last 20 years.

Just because it's not content you want, doesn't mean it's not valid or isn't "real content"

Actually the only people who asked for it are Skyrim fan boys. The rest didn't buy the game to decorate houses, there's The Sims for that. We asked to explore the world of Tamriel. Housing isn't groundbreaking, new or anything special. It's just a lazy feature added to hopefully keep people interested for a short period of time.

What they're adding is features. Not content. Know the difference.

Hum so you know everybody who asked for housing and all of them are skyrim fanboy?

Cause i know some people who didnt play other elder scroll game before but asked for housing because its in other mmo

Also many (if not most) of eso player came to this game because its a elder scroll game not because its a mmo and they need to please that crowd too

Personaly i think it should have come at the same time as qadlc ( like the poison)
    Options
  • FooWasHere
    FooWasHere
    ✭✭✭
    As long is it includes a section with @ZOS_MandiParker talking about the vision, design and future progress of the housing system I'll call it a good episode. She's always come across as well-argued and interesting when she's appeared.
    -Foo
    Options
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and tell you what we're thinking, and help set expectations. Those of you who have been around awhile know that we always show the shiny new thing on Twitch after it's been announced. So in response to requests asking to see "what's next after Homestead", we'll get there, but it won't be the topic of the next ESO Live show.

We're currently looking at Friday, Jan. 27th for the next ESO Live and the show will be focused on Homestead and Update 13. One segment we're considering, for example, is looking at a handful of the most creative and well done Homestead creations on the PTS and from our internal studio. We'd also like to give you a chance to ask your questions about some of the fixes and changes you've seen on the PTS.

We'll post a schedule of the show beforehand, as we always do. If there's something related to Homestead and Update 13 that you'd really like to see or hear about, let us know and we'll see what we can do. :)

Is there any chance it will be a solid DLC. Lots of people have been asking for that. Some are very hopeful it might be vvardenfell with a new dungeon and trial added. This would be wonderful if it was.
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit would like to see more khajiit. So far not one of the presenters or developers has been khajiit.

Mostly human and possibly some elves.

Khajiit suspects the man with the beard may actually be Sheogorath or at least one of his cousins.

Anyway more khajiit yes please.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • kongkim
    kongkim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

No one asked for The Elder Sims Online 2.0... I want to know if you have any plans to release REAL content this year or if I should go and find another game to play while waiting on an actual expansion/DLC worth talking about. I love this game, I do and I throw a lot of money into this game. But all this wait for new maps to explore is slowly pushing me and others away ;(

Uh, a lot of people have been asking for housing for a very long time. Any mmo developer making a game has to cater to all sorts of different interests and playstyles within the world they create. Sometimes we have to wait for the things we like so that other's can get the things they like. Been like this in every MMO I've played for almost the last 20 years.

Just because it's not content you want, doesn't mean it's not valid or isn't "real content"

Actually the only people who asked for it are Skyrim fan boys. The rest didn't buy the game to decorate houses, there's The Sims for that. We asked to explore the world of Tamriel. Housing isn't groundbreaking, new or anything special. It's just a lazy feature added to hopefully keep people interested for a short period of time.

What they're adding is features. Not content. Know the difference.

Haha so wrong you are. Its funny how you think you can talk for other people.
    Options
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

Is there any chance it will be a solid DLC. Lots of people have been asking for that. Some are very hopeful it might be vvardenfell with a new dungeon and trial added. This would be wonderful if it was.

Update 13 a.ka. Homestead is the housing update. They are not going to talk about future updates at this time
    Beta tester November 2013
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO Live won't show us anything coming after Homestead, as mentioned by ZOS here. The Road Ahead by Matt Firor will give us a glimpse at what's coming next and he already stated that it may take some weeks until we see the Road Ahead.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vaar. Den. Fell.

That is all.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

Options
  • RealLifeRedguard
    RealLifeRedguard
    ✭✭✭
    SUMMERSET ISLE!

I need to see all that crazy stuff described in that old datamine. Varlines, the kinhouses, the giant orrery/power plant, the daedric slaves that tend the land and keep it unnaturally perfect.

We need some AD zones. So far we've gotten nothing since launch.
    #MakeSummersetGreatAgain! http://bit.ly/1sphMz7
    Options
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SUMMERSET ISLE!

I need to see all that crazy stuff described in that old datamine. Varlines, the kinhouses, the giant orrery/power plant, the daedric slaves that tend the land and keep it unnaturally perfect.

We need some AD zones. So far we've gotten nothing since launch.

Most everything we've gotten since launch has been Daggerfall Covenant with a small-a** Cyrodiil map and two dungeons (with no additional map to explore) in Black Marsh.

I'm tired if the Daggerfall Covenant. I want other places in other Alliances. The Daggerfall covenant was the most boring, snooze-inducing Alliance out of the three IMO, so I was pretty ***-hum with most all of the DLC being in DC lands...

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alright, please feel free to comment on what you guys want to see on the next ESO Live episode!

What I want to see:
    -The next DLC (please be Vvardenfell or Clockwork City)
    -Spellcrafting and where it is at the moment
    -More craftable sets here soon?
    -Warden class info
    -New races (if there are any plans to add more)

yes please!!
    Options
  • ketroc
    ketroc
    Every ESO Live I come away believing that no one at ZOS plays pvp, understands pvp, or cares about pvp end game, but seem to go on and on about trivial cosmetic stuff that no one cares about.

Please put some time into talking about the current state of cyrodiil. Ideas for balance changes, ideas to encourage more enjoyable open-world pvp, ideas for new pvp content... basically anything to make me believe that ZOS is aware and interested in pvp.
    Options
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ketroc wrote: »
    Every ESO Live I come away believing that no one at ZOS plays pvp, understands pvp, or cares about pvp end game, but seem to go on and on about trivial cosmetic stuff that no one cares about.

Please put some time into talking about the current state of cyrodiil. Ideas for balance changes, ideas to encourage more enjoyable open-world pvp, ideas for new pvp content... basically anything to make me believe that ZOS is aware and interested in pvp.
    Yet 85% of the entire population is PvE-centric, but "no one cares about it".

lmao

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

Options
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want to see a Matt Firor No ETA montage set to Benny Hill's theme song.
    Options
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A new zone. Less fluff. No crates
    Options
  • Alpha_Soul
    This will be the first one I attend. Can't wait!
    Options
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please!!!! No lag in cyrodiil on Xbox!
    Options
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plenty of people have asked for housing and is looking forward to it. If you claim otherwise you have been living under a rock or chose to remain willfully ignorant.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
    Options
  • skiptomyluau
    skiptomyluau
    ✭✭✭
    Fix the servers. Stop the new content for a month or whatever. Just make the game work.
    Options
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many crowns does a manor cost?
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
    Options
  • Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fix the servers. Stop the new content for a month or whatever. Just make the game work.

FIX THE &*^(!@ SERVERS.
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion
    1600+ vMA runs and counting
    Magicka Sorc - Flawless - 544k Score
    Stam Sorc - Flawless - 559k Score
    Stam DK - FLAWLESS 512k Score
    Stam NB - 492k Score - Work in progress
    Magicka Temp - 482k Score

The Ozmeric Dominion (Oceanic) Australian Based Guild

vMA "guru" - VHRC - vSO - vSOHM - vDSA - vAA - vMOL
    The Maelstrom BIBLE for beginners/Flawless Achieve Below
    https://www.twitch.tv/lukumms/v/111730700
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/181142505

You have vMA questions? Want a guide? Helping hand? PM me!

Returns after 6 months back to back flawless
    https://go.twitch.tv/videos/180384648

Options