The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.3 is available.

Retraiting tool for your gear.

olsborg
olsborg
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I would buy 5k crowns a month if I could get like 2 or 3 tools that could change the trait of dropped gear for me. Sick of the grind, even if you do the content X amount of times youre still far from guaranteed to get your chosen gear piece with the right trait. Reduce the grind pls.

PC EU
PvP only
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed how Destiny's rerolling trait system work. I know the game is nothing like ESO but having a certain material that was purchaseable by a currency obtainable in game to reroll a trait on your gear was nice. Wouldn't be too hard for Zos to make a merchant that sold a similar material buyable with gold or AP to reroll gear with.

Of course I would dislike seeing it in the crown store. That is a pay to win aspect Zos has been doing very well at avoiding if nothing else.
    Edited by BlazingDynamo on January 16, 2017 5:38PM
    Options
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I spend way more time farming gear and grinding pointless things than doing what's I actually want, its starting to put me off
    Options
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A trait rerolling system has been requested perhaps more than anything else in this game and it has yet to happen.

We can only hope.
    Options
  • Willard
    Willard
    ✭✭✭
    A Re-Trait skill as part of Crafting would be nice also.
    Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Willard wrote: »
    A Re-Trait skill as part of Crafting would be nice also.

Im actually more for this kinda thing, crafting do need more in this game. Currently crafting is kinda pointless, most crafted sets are weak, apart from a handful.

The game really needs a way to change traits tho, because theres so many of the traits that are useless for engdame content, grinding in this game is insane.

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options