The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[NA][UPDATEDx2] The Nightshade Consortium ~ New Solo-Player-Oriented Guild Now Recruiting!!!

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @fireincarnate @frkparent @Silpheed_VII @Adlarac @Halidun @Podo @KotaTheMalamute I've got you all on my list and will have invites out tonight! :)

@BigGame The Guild Store can be reached from any Bank in the game. Just talk to the banker, choose the Guild Store option, then use LB/RB to tab over to the "Sell" option. Select the items you want to sell, choose your price, and submit it for our Guildies to peruse. :D

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• eldestwig4
    Invite appreciated. GT: eldestwig4
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @eldestwig4 I've got you on my list and will invite tonight. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• NWSnoStorm001
    NWSnoStorm001
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there, I'm definitely interested in joining this guild if you have room, my gamer tag is NWSnoStorm001. Thanks!
  • Silverlunn
    Silverlunn
    Soul Shriven
    GT Silverlunn
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @NWSnoStorm001 @silverlunn I've got you both on my list and will have invites out tonight. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Deviltwinkie
    Deviltwinkie
    Soul Shriven
    GT: xdevil twinkiex
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Deviltwinkie Got you on my list. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• SlugginGorilla
    SlugginGorilla
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: Sluggin Gorilla
  • bgarr7995
    bgarr7995
    Hit me up with an invite?

GT: dotGarr
  • kayysuella
    kayysuella
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds perfect. GT nursekati
    Edited by kayysuella on May 2, 2017 8:25PM
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @SlugginGorilla @bgarr7995 @kayysuella I've got you all on my list, and I'll have invites out tonight! :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Dalbaeth
    Dalbaeth
    Would love to join if you have room

Dalbaeth
  • yeggs
    yeggs
    Daddieo72 please for invite.

Thank you!
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Dalbaeth @yeggs I've got you both down, and will have invites out tonight. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Quynn
    Quynn
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please :)

piiikachuuu
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Quynn I've got you down and will invite tonight. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Alphashepherd
    Alphashepherd
    Soul Shriven
    For those of you who are new to the game (like me) I've really been enjoying having this guild as a resource. I've been dumping lots of materials into the guild bank and have my first item up for sale on the guild trader. Last night I needed a piece of heavy armor with the training trait on it to research, and found one in the guild bank. (I donated 50g to the guild bank as a thank you, it was fairly low level).

I just hit level 15 and have my blacksmithing at 9. If there are any fellow smiths out there who can give me some good advice, any tips would be appreciated!

So far this is a great guild... thanks again!
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For those of you who are new to the game (like me) I've really been enjoying having this guild as a resource. I've been dumping lots of materials into the guild bank and have my first item up for sale on the guild trader. Last night I needed a piece of heavy armor with the training trait on it to research, and found one in the guild bank. (I donated 50g to the guild bank as a thank you, it was fairly low level).

I just hit level 15 and have my blacksmithing at 9. If there are any fellow smiths out there who can give me some good advice, any tips would be appreciated!

So far this is a great guild... thanks again!
    Awesome feedback, and I'm happy to hear that it's what you need when you need it! That's exactly why I made the Guild the way it is. :)

For Blacksmithing... about the best advice I can give is: Research everything possible, and deconstruct everything that you can. Weapons, Armor, if you cannot research it, decon it. You'll watch you Blacksmithing score skyrocket this way.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• GioTheGreat
    GioTheGreat
    Soul Shriven
    If you're still inviting I would really like the chance to join.

GT:GioTheGreat60
  • CrashOveride
    CrashOveride
    Soul Shriven
    GT: CrashOveride
  • nstrausberg_ESO
    nstrausberg_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    If you are still doing invites, I'd like one

GT: XxURintroubl3xX
    What doesn't kill you, makes you sad.
  • ValkyrieVega
    Hi there are you still recruiting?? If so I'd love to join :) GT: JoKeRBuNnI (that's capital "i" on the end) been asked before what it was lol
  • Kaffinat3d
    Kaffinat3d
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite! I've solo'd to 32 so far but it would be really nice to be part of something. My gamertag is kaffinat3d, character name is Shadow'Wolfe. Thanks so much!
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @GioTheGreat @CrashOveride @nstrausberg_ESO @ValkyrieVega @Kaffinat3d I've got you all on my list and will have invites out tonight. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Starfoam
    Starfoam
    Soul Shriven
    If you're still accepting new members, please add my partner and I! Thank you!

Breegohn
    Starfoam
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Starfoam I've got both GT's written down, and will have invites out tonight! :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• mack_pettus_ESO
    mack_pettus_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Acarnis

Returning level 50 sorc from when the game first came out on Xbone. So much to learn and do now, would love having a friendly guild like yours to learn with.
  • mkm1911a1
    mkm1911a1

Gamertag: Sanctus Michael

I'm really happy to see this. I'm 99% solo, even in games like Destiny.

I've only been playing eso for approximately three weeks. I imagine it must be hard for day-1 players to see new players joining three years after release.

I'm still working on leveling up my vampire (I had no idea it could be obtained in game), but once I unlock the ability to turn PCs, I'll be more than happy to do so for newbie players like myself.... and do it for free.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @mack_pettus_ESO @mkm1911a1 I've got you both on my list. Invites will be out tonight. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox