The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

XB1-NA LFG DSA, Normal Trials or dailys. New players can add me as well.

Nocturnalan
Nocturnalan
✭✭✭
Looking for other players that play around the same time I do. New players welcome to add me as I just started 4 months ago and know what it's like to be noob. I'm a CP400+ Templar healer, my 1st and only character and I know it very well. I'm on between 2:30-6ish Pacific time. My GT is NocturnalxNager. I'm also in a few trading guilds. Thanks.
Templar Healer PVP/PVE
Stam/Mag Warden PVP
MagSorc PVP
XB1 NA 1100+CP
  • PRSuzia69
    PRSuzia69
    Hey Nocturnal, I'm on from 1:30pm - 4:30 pst (xbox1, NA) then back on from 9pm - 2am, if you wanna hook up. Im only a 38 lvl right now since I took a hiatus from the game last year, and back with a vengeance.

Gt: PRSuzia69
    GT: PRSuzia69
    NA Server
  • Nocturnalan
    Nocturnalan
    ✭✭✭
    Added.
    Templar Healer PVP/PVE
    Stam/Mag Warden PVP
    MagSorc PVP
    XB1 NA 1100+CP
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if you are just looking for people, or want to find a guild. If a guild will strike your fancy, you are certainly welcome to join mine.

We are mainly a social guild, so our priorities include having fun with fun people with good attitudes. Rules are basically be a good person, and keep Guild Chat 1 PG rated.

We have members who run the dailies regularly, and others who have no problem jumping in to run with others who want their keys.
    I host a normal Trial every Thursday at 7:30pm EST (so 4:30pm PST). This week we are running Sanctum Ophidia.
    We are working on starting an in-guild group for veteran Trials as well. This is still a work in progress (currently coordinating schedules to pick the best day).
    And we frequently have a guild trader, when donations permit, although since we do not charge dues we cannot guarantee the trader regularly. We do have one this week; we will probably not have one next week.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in joining, let me know.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS