The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

When will we get new sets to craft

Venscal
Venscal
✭✭✭
Does anyone know when we will get new sets added to the game to craft?
  • Stargazer126
    Stargazer126
    ✭✭
    Hopefully soon. Though there are some balance issues with current sets that I think need to come before new ones.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and when are we going to be able to change the motifs for the ones we've already made.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Making crafter better is not on Rich's agenda, they have been making crafting less important with every update since before IC dlc.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Eyesinthedrk
    Eyesinthedrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before 1t, it made sense to have three locations for 1 set. But now it doesn't. It's time to give every crafting location it's own set.
  • Venscal
    Venscal
    ✭✭✭
    I hope when all the fuss from Homestead "housing"and funiture crafting dies down some serious thought will be give to balancing the craftable sets we currently have and hopefully some new interesting sets introduced.

As someone who likes to gather mats and craft new sets and try multiple combinations out, this side of the games is getting quite stale/stagnate
  • Techkey1
    Techkey1
    ✭✭
    I wish I knew, I've been waiting for the same thing.
    CP 477 | Dark Elf | Dragon Knight DPS | Ebonheart Pact | Solo Player | No alts

More of a solo player. Learning to be more guild social lol. LOVING THE MORROWIND EXPANSION!!!

ESO PC NA

Love is what I know.
    Life is what I live.
    Death I will never see.
    Immortality awaits me.
  • Techkey1
    Techkey1
    ✭✭
    Venscal wrote: »
    I hope when all the fuss from Homestead "housing"and funiture crafting dies down some serious thought will be give to balancing the craftable sets we currently have and hopefully some new interesting sets introduced.

As someone who likes to gather mats and craft new sets and try multiple combinations out, this side of the games is getting quite stale/stagnate

I feel the same way.

You may find this interesting then. I put a post up on the same subject lol.
    CP 477 | Dark Elf | Dragon Knight DPS | Ebonheart Pact | Solo Player | No alts

More of a solo player. Learning to be more guild social lol. LOVING THE MORROWIND EXPANSION!!!

ESO PC NA

Love is what I know.
    Life is what I live.
    Death I will never see.
    Immortality awaits me.
  • creativetester
    creativetester
    Soul Shriven
    I agree, there hasn't been a new craftable set in several months. It also doesn't make sense to have 3 of the same craftable stations, 1 for every alliance now with tamriel one introduced. We also need to be able to craft jewelry, it can be a separate skill or passive and you have to be able to craft the set before you can craft the jewelry. I dont want more motifs, i can barely keep up as it is. I think you should be able to buy the trait stones from vendors like you can style stones, now nirnhoned is the exception, but training, well fitted, reinforcef, etc. All trait stones except nirnhoned should be sold by vendors. I am a master crafter and there needs to be that title introduced as well. I have all 9 traits in everything, can craft practically everything and there should be a title and achievement for that. Im rambling on, but crafting has been seriously neglected and the developers need to put some attention to this
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to update all the currently craftable sets to the power of most of the dropped crafted sets. A few exceptions tho, like twice born star and alchemist. But other then that, the crafted sets of today are trashsets.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update 12 introduced a lot of "resource only" sets where the 5th trait is just mega resources: 2 max stam, 3 max stam, 4 max stam, 5 LOTS of max stam.

These should have become new craft sets. Or...some of the sets where the jewelry is super duper hard to grind should be craft sets so crafters are in demand to supplement people's jewelry sets.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would love to see some of the 2-6 trait sets get some tlc. I'm 9 trait almost across the board but there are so many untouched sets :(
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next zone will most likely have crafting stations,every one they release has had 2-3.how viable they'll be is another question.
  • GilGalad
    GilGalad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see a craftable version of Burning Spwllweave that procs of magic damage. Would be nice for templars and NBs.
    Animals Unchained | PC EU
    Homestead Theorycrafting
    Math of RNG
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chairs and tables next. For the weirdos.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »

You mean the rainbow barfing ERPers.
  • BOSTON MUTANT
    BOSTON MUTANT
    Soul Shriven
    When a Templar comes running at you with a Chair, you will run!
  • Venscal
    Venscal
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone heard if Morrowind will bring us new sets to craft ?

• Molydeus
    Molydeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »

You mean the rainbow barfing ERPers.

Always cracks me up when I see trolls in an MMORPG judge people for RPing.
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Venscal wrote: »
    Has anyone heard if Morrowind will bring us new sets to craft ?

While i think, part of my brain jiggles, i heard them say "yeah new sets" there has been an awful lot of silence about crafting and Morrowind. looking at their big announcements and interviews, they go out of their way to highlight the big changes and the major areas they are focusing on and i for one am not thrilled to see crafting not in any of their "and oh yeah we are looking at..." cuz that means its not one of their "highlights" and things not highlighted dont tend to make the cut at crunch time.

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Venscal
    Venscal
    ✭✭✭

I just hope ZOS don't think that Homestead furniture crafting is in anyway good for Crafting in general. I didn't learn all nine traits to make chairs and tables.

Homestead is a fad, that will fade quick, the new mats and Master crafting writs they introduced are painfull to collect and unrewarding and too expensive complete. "well thats my opinion anyway" "Yes I did buy a house and it has a lovely garden

Armour and Weapon crafting on the other hand is an affordable and rewarding way to add your own personal flavor to your charactor IE: style, traits, weight, enchants, dyes etc... It is also the best way for a casual player like myself, who doesn't have time to grind dungeons all day long for the BIS gear to be atleast remotely competitive.

Even Enchanting has taken a turn for the worse lately, Farmed sets no longer need to be enchanted "the enchant"on farmed gear improves with the item all the way to legendary" What am i meant to do with all the Kuta I collect now?
    Who buys enchants anymore.....

Potions and Food crafting seem to be fairing ok ...

Can someone from ZOS please look at crafting seriously it needs help help help!!!!!! It's becoming very very stale!!!

ZOS_GinaBruno

PS: I feel better after a winge thanks for reading :)