The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Master Furniture Spreadsheet - Details on All Plans, Listing of all Furniture, Crown Prices Too!

Dominoid
Dominoid
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Update: Now with a list of all available furniture items with sourcing for most items.

Update 2: Now with a total listing of Crown Store prices!

This lists the crafting station the item is located under, the furniture category within that crafting station, all the ingredients, the requirements to craft the item, among other data.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zjp0byRyjqQAopZhcWqConJsQiVZQQqH4fxo22qxJc8/edit?usp=sharing

Enjoy
Edited by Dominoid on January 12, 2017 12:55AM
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is great!

But... the data inside is scary:

Common Plate, Setting
    Regulus(3) Nickel(5) honing stone(9)

It's harder to make than a sword! Why can't I just take one from those fancy noble houses? I can take their swords...

I mean, plates are literally all over Tamriel. There is no way that there is enough honing stones to make all the plates in tamriel.

Therefore, most of the plates in tamriel must be daedric copies of real plates. Molag Bol has cornered the plate market.

Please, please don't make us require a Daedra Heart to makeplates...

Tl;dr: stuff is unrealistically expensive to craft.
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    It'd be cool if you could put stolen stuff in your houses.
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The cost of green and blue upgrade mats is going to skyrocket. You need an enormous amount of Honing Stones, Embroidery, etc., to craft furniture.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn the amount of tempers you need for a stool..

It's gonna cost like 2-6k gold per item on ps4 eu.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where exactly does Heartwood and all the other new materials come from? Do you get them from refining things already in the game? Or do you get them from farming nodes and they have a chance to appear alongside normal things like Ruby Ash?
    Just want to plan ahead how I'm going to get the colossal amount of new items needed to decorate my home :D
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dominoid I thank you for all the hard work you put into this spreadsheet and curse you for reminding me I am going to have to level all the consumeable crafts on my gear crafter so he can actually make this stuff. lol

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    Where exactly does Heartwood and all the other new materials come from? Do you get them from refining things already in the game? Or do you get them from farming nodes and they have a chance to appear alongside normal things like Ruby Ash?
    Just want to plan ahead how I'm going to get the colossal amount of new items needed to decorate my home :D

From farming nodes. From the patch notes:
    • Woodworking Blueprints primarily use Heartwood, from lumber nodes.
    • Blacksmithing Diagrams primarily use Regulus, from ore nodes.
    • Clothing Patterns primarily use Bast, from fibrous plants, or Clean Pelts, from beasts and other sources of leather.
    • Alchemy Formulas primarily use Alchemical Resin, from mushrooms and alchemy plants.
    • Enchanting Praxises primarily use Mundane Runes, from runestones.
    • Provisioning Designs primarily use Decorative Wax, from crates, barrels, and other sources of provisioning ingredients.
  • Whiphid
    Whiphid
    ✭✭✭✭
    AdamBourke wrote: »
    It's harder to make than a sword! Why can't I just take one from those fancy noble houses? I can take their swords...

Was thinking the same thing. Would be nice if cups and plates and other deco items are at leas added to the loot in containers.

One land! One Emperor! Who among you will stand with me?

PS4/EU - Breton Sorcerer / Breton Healplar / Khajiit Stamblade / Khajiit Stamplar / Altmer SorcTank
    Grand Master Crafter and Guild Master of the Aetherium Alliance.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dominoid wrote: »

• Clothing Patterns primarily use Bast, from fibrous plants, or Clean Pelts, from beasts and other sources of leather.
    • Alchemy Formulas primarily use Alchemical Resin, from mushrooms and alchemy plants.
    • Provisioning Designs primarily use Decorative Wax, from crates, barrels, and other sources of provisioning ingredients.
    Thank you! And thanks for making the extensive list also!
    I guess saving things up to refine later will not benefit me then :D Just going to have to gather for a while once housing goes live, luckily I don't mind spending hours on that :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The strange thing is a lot of furniture can be bought from NPC merchants relatively cheaply. Most items are only a few hundred gold, I think I've seen one or two which are over 1,000g.

I don't know if it's the exact same items, or even all the equivalents (for example I don't know if you can buy plates) but then I haven't looked at most of the furniture merchants yet.

But it seems very strange that there's such a disconnect between the cost to craft, the cost in the crown store and the cost to buy with gold. It really wouldn't surprise me if they were decided by 3 completely separate teams who did not communicate at all.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Soella
    Soella
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    The strange thing is a lot of furniture can be bought from NPC merchants relatively cheaply. Most items are only a few hundred gold, I think I've seen one or two which are over 1,000g.

I don't know if it's the exact same items, or even all the equivalents (for example I don't know if you can buy plates) but then I haven't looked at most of the furniture merchants yet.

But it seems very strange that there's such a disconnect between the cost to craft, the cost in the crown store and the cost to buy with gold. It really wouldn't surprise me if they were decided by 3 completely separate teams who did not communicate at all.

2 reasons.

First, ZOS expect deflation after introducing huge gold sink. All previous DLC/updates added to game gold sources practically without gold sinks. This time is wise verse.

Second, it is like in real life - if you need general chair you can get it much cheaper, if you want exactly what you picture yourself - it will be pretty costly.
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This lists the crafting station the item is located under, the furniture category within that crafting station, all the ingredients, the requirements to craft the item, among other data.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zjp0byRyjqQAopZhcWqConJsQiVZQQqH4fxo22qxJc8/edit?usp=sharing

Enjoy

Thanks a lot for the spreadsheet. Very informative. Got a lot of harvesting to do in the near future. :)
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I foresee decorative place settings for 400 crowns in the crown store.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I foresee decorative place settings for 400 crowns in the crown store.

You can literally already see that in the "Purchase" tab of the decorating UI. XD I'm fine with being able to buy decorations in the Crown Store, but like, you'd think they'd actually be competitively priced.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whiphid wrote: »
    AdamBourke wrote: »

Was thinking the same thing. Would be nice if cups and plates and other deco items are at leas added to the loot in containers.

great feedback.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All those Green and Blue Tempers I destroyed over the years before Crafting Bags......
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SickDuck
    SickDuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    All those Green and Blue Tempers I destroyed over the years before Crafting Bags......

Just sold over 1000 mixed blue mats. Was surprised how fast they went.
    Holdviola - Khira'de Regalo - Lélekvadász - Used To Be An Adventurer - Zetor - Does-Not-Give-A-Duck - Lord Sugar - Tenar Arha - Da'rinka - Violent Moon - Extreme Runner
  • SickDuck
    SickDuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone notified Pacrooti and the rest of the gang? I hope gets his furry backside up from those crates and does some real work for my money!
    Holdviola - Khira'de Regalo - Lélekvadász - Used To Be An Adventurer - Zetor - Does-Not-Give-A-Duck - Lord Sugar - Tenar Arha - Da'rinka - Violent Moon - Extreme Runner
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow if only they had put this sort of effort into a new zone. Thats alot of fluff.
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! Nice job :)
  • StereoLiz
    StereoLiz
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you! Its a very helpfull list that I going to use many monthes for decorating my houses in live server.
    But it seems like you only listed achievement furniture only from pact locations and craglorn. There is no weird plants from glenumbra achievement vendor and orc thrones from wrothgar, for example.
    Edited by StereoLiz on January 11, 2017 6:48AM
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    StereoLiz wrote: »
    Thank you! Its a very helpfull list that I going to use many monthes for decorating my houses in live server.
    But it seems like you only listed achievement furniture only from pact locations and craglorn. There is no weird plants from glenumbra achievement vendor and orc thrones from wrothgar, for example.

I'm not done that page yet. I'll put a little note on the welcome page.
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pretty clear that ZOS do not want anyone whoever game rich they might be to be able to waltz into a fully decorated mansion on day 1 (except with many many crowns) and while I appreciate that people want to get their dream palace swiftly I think overall there will be more of a feeling of reward by simply taking your time over this and enjoy playing the game.
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have added Crown Store prices to all applicable furnishings!
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have added Crown Store prices to all applicable furnishings!

There's a LOT of items in the crownstore...

guess they can't use the "Making way for new stock" excuse for Limited Time items now?
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • gddanielb16_ESO
    I love seeing this kind of data mining. Well done! So very helpful.

A couple comment/questions:

Tab: “The Houses”:
    Column “I” = “Max Players” – If this the max number that can roam inside the house at a given time (OR even more restrictively, [but unlikely], the max number that can be invited in per the permissions?) … there are pretty big implications for anyone trying to get a house for their guild. A 1.3m gold “large” house with access to only 12 at a time will be a pretty big disappointment to many, I suspect.]. Kinda makes the 24 limit 3.xm gold or “crown bought” estates … almost a necessity.

Columns “F” (Furnishings) and “M” (Furnishing Count): If I understand, “Furnishings” represents the number of “crafted” PLUS “crownstore bought” items that can be placed inside the Homestead instance. Whether one agrees with the limit or not, the fact that there is one, is logical. However, when I looked at “Furnishing Count”, I noted that each value equals the dataset for each Home’s tab. For example: “Ebonheart Chateau” has a “Furnishing Count” of 340 … and if I go to the tab for Ebonheart Chateau, the table rows are also 340. What I don’t understand is “what does this represent”?

- First, when I scan the Ebonheart Chateau tab, I see what appear to be many duplications: 15 “Hedge, Dense Low Wall; Superior quality” … or 9 “Dark Elf Table, Tea; Epic quality”. Any idea what each record represents? Does each “look” different? Is it the product of a uniquely different “recipe” (but the same end product)?

- Second, why does this dataset exist at all relative to any given house? Can I not put a Khajiit “xyz” in my Ebonheart Chateau? Is what I put in there restricted to the house’s dataset (ie: “thumbs up” to a "Dark Elf Table, Tea" … but down to my ever so awesome “Khajiit Table, Formal”? Alternately, is there a max limit of 15 Hedges and/or 9 Tea tables installable inside the Chateau? OR, perhaps if I buy house “x”; the only crown-store available items for that house are then restricted to the related dataset for that specific house? None of these seem particularly plausible … so any guidance would be appreciated.

So in short: Why are there individual tabs per house?

As a bit of an aside, I’d love to know if datamining “other things” is possible: “my accomplishments, per toon”; “my inventory of crafting items, by item”. That type of thing.

Thanks, and thanks again for producing this.

• gddanielb16_ESO
    So in discussion with my smarter guildmates, they've logically concluded that each house tab represents the list of items that would come with a house if one was to purchase the "Furnished" version.

Therefore, on Tab "The Houses", column "M" represents what it would cost if a player was to purchase (crown store) each individual item that was part of the "Furnished" home set. Presumably ZoS will then price the "Furnished" house at some smaller amount ... discounting the price compared to "buying each item individually". This makes more sense.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great post, very helpful. And depressing. I can't see myself using legendary mats with the current cost of those mats and the current voucher rewards compared with voucher rewards from epic mats. Are we able to sell Master Writs we decide not to use? Not sure how this works, since I never got one on PTS. I gathered that you have to open a writ to see what it is, and once opened, it can no longer be banked, traded, sold. If this is true, what do I do with those legendary writs that won't reward enough to make them worth using?
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    Are we able to sell Master Writs we decide not to use? Not sure how this works, since I never got one on PTS. I gathered that you have to open a writ to see what it is, and once opened, it can no longer be banked, traded, sold. If this is true, what do I do with those legendary writs that won't reward enough to make them worth using?

You can sell/trade your master writs and you don't have to open them to see what you have to make and how many writ vouchers it will reward, just to start the quest.

You can also bank them for later:)

There are quite a lot that do not use legendary mats but ask for Epic items instead. They will reward less writ vouchers than the Legendary ones but are definitely more affordable.

• Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about the Imperial Common, Simple and Noble furniture in there maybe those are the Colovian ones?
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,