Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Option to hide vampire look plz

• jaye63
    jaye63
    ✭✭✭✭
    Drain some victims and you will soon look like your old self.

THIS!!! Perfect solution and reasoning. IF you dont drink blood, you appear more vamp like. Suck down some O positive and you're the picture of a normal healthy person.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno what the big deal is. my vamp looks fine

yflBJ04.jpg

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Grabmoore
    Grabmoore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enslaved wrote: »
    midnight pitch black skin without any glowing bs for 12y old kids. Now that would be something I would pay 5k crowns for.

dro'm athra skin, it's there.
    EU - PC - Ebonheart Pact
    Iggy Grabmoore - Argonian Magicka Templar | Nyctasha - Redguard Stamina Nightblade
    Do-Ra'Zhar - Khajiit Stamina DK | Ashmedi - Dunmer Magicka DK
    Vanya Darchow - AD Altmer Magicka Sorc | Malek gro'Kash - Orc Stam Sorc
    GM of "Handelshaus von Riften" - Trading & PvX Community
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Smepic wrote: »
    And why in oblivion my khajit fur shoud go white human hair dont turn white neither khajiit fur does in other tes games i played

But seriously in this game power come with uglyness

Vampire power --> vampire skin
    Monster set --> monstrous helmet
    Strong dropped set--> dont drop in nice motif
    Crafted set--> can look awesome but aren't strong
    @Dark_Lord_Kuro

Monster sets, dropped sets and crafted sets can be hidden with costumes, disguises and the "Hide Helmet" toggle. Some crafted sets are good. Being a vampire also comes with negatives.

There should be a way to hide vampirism.

I know you can hide them with costume, you can also use skin to hide vanpirism

I know some of them are good i use some myself i was just pointing out that in this game a good part of the power source come with a cosmetic problem( that can be hidden by costume or skin)

Ps. I have no problem agaist hiding vamp skin
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    GawdSB wrote: »
    Um I disagree. You're a vampire you should look like one.

Would you like me to give yout the lore from previous TES titles where vampires are not just human looking, but fool trained hunters when well fed? :)

@GawdSB, check out "Immortal blood".
    @Lyserus

The issue is that as long as a vampire gains benefit from the line it should not be hide able. Of course there as skins and in game quest costumes that do hide it but that's probably an oversight. Hopefully it gets fixed some day.

With the WW they don't really get any benefit from the line unless they turn into a WW

I agree fully with you! Vampires get no extra benefits at stage one, though, so perhaps a compromise where in stage one we look "normal"?
    Edited by DocFrost72 on January 11, 2017 4:05PM
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    GawdSB wrote: »
    Um I disagree. You're a vampire you should look like one.

I thought vampires were fictional. Have you seen one in real life? Is this what they really look like??? :o
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    First of all, if you are vampire you are undead, so the way you look should be different than normal mortals.

But...

The way how vampire looks needs some improvement. The skin textures are weak quality, and some elements of vampire appearance should be removed or changed.

And something needs to be done about face and body marks on vampire skin, it should be more visible...

Everybody in this game is immortal, even the NPCs. Really. As long as the servers are up, everything is immortal, except story npcs that die along the way and don't spawn again, but even they can be brought back with an alt.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give the people a way to hide their Vampirism,

But give it the consequence of their abilities being locked until they stop hiding.
    CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sad-face-paper-bag.jpg

400 Crowns

You look like my GTA5 character except he has a Picasso bag, much more fashionable.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Gorgoneus
    Gorgoneus
    ✭✭✭
    What a hell are talking about? This is damned game, so let people change they apperance whatever they want! Hide helmet, hide vampirism (just like hide dark side corruption from swtor), and dont tell me about "realism" - this is the GAME and people want to have FUN playing it. Where is your realism in Syrodiil then? PvP balance? Wait, you told me about realism just right now! How about it?
  • BlackPhillip
    BlackPhillip
    ✭✭✭
    My Vampire looks SSSSSSsssssseXY AF

ss5g0n4.jpg

Im just happy vampires don't look like this anymore
    HoSkmKX.png
    ASSASMITE COVEN
    FRIENDLY DUNGEOUN RUNNERS
    ANGRY UNICORN TRADERS

Blackphillip Redguard Stamina Nightblade
    Blackphillip Da Goat Dark Elf Magicka Nightblade