The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.4 is available.
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Resolution Resets

MissBizz
MissBizz
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure if this is a PTS error or just something wonky with the install. Every time I open up the PTS my game is in windowed fullscreen with a resolution of 1600x900 (my second monitor) and I can't just change the resolution. I need to change it to full screen, change it to 1920x1080 and then back to windowed.. and it stays until next start up. This does not happen with the live client, but I do have the live client installed on a different hard drive than my PTS install.

Windows 10 Nvidia GTX 1070 current drivers

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord