Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

New Items Available in the Crown Store – 01/05/17 (All Platforms)

ZOS_KaiSchober
New Crown Store offerings have arrived! Get dressed up for spring celebrations or craft yourself a killer new set of armor.

Glenmoril Witch Robes
673f2bf50c90e0249fb3073520c3998e.jpg?_ga=1.203888272.1610688445.1470041210
It’s only natural! The witches of the Glenmoril Wyrd covens worship natural laws and nature, mostly in its darker aspects—though some also celebrate life and fertility, particularly in the spring of the year. These robes are specially woven for that spring festival.
The Glenmoril Witch Robes costume is now available for 1,200 crowns.

Crown Crafting Motif: Assassins League Style
e87b5687f9aff25eb47ec4f33a2a43dc.jpg?_ga=1.203888272.1610688445.1470041210
“A secret society of assassins, a guild of killers for hire—now that makes sense. That’s just good business. And like every good business, we have standards. You wish to join us, and dress like one of our league? Then follow these instructions to craft a—dare I say it—killer outfit.” –The Gray Maybe
The Assassins League Style is now available for 3,000 crowns.

Show us your character dressed to kill or to bewitch. Post your pictures here, or share them with us on Twitter or Instagram.

Kai Schober
Senior Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch
Staff Post
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty nice costume. Think I've found a new look for my Breton Templar.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Assassin motif is way to conmon for that crown price its like 2k gold a page or less motif should maybe be 2k crown tops. And robe maybe 900 crowns
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Glenmoril Witch Robes are a great design, but extremely difficult to dye well. It's becoming a little frustrating that the wonderful dye system is held back so much by a lack of fine-tuning!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    The Glenmoril Witch Robes are a great design, but extremely difficult to dye well. It's becoming a little frustrating that the wonderful dye system is held back so much by a lack of fine-tuning!

Can you post some pictures, please? I'm still away from home and from a PC with a dedicated graphics card :(
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • FoolishHuman
    FoolishHuman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember when there were 3 costumes for 700 crowns?
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You mean the ones that used pre-existing art assets and required very little new development? Yeah, I think we remember those.

I do admit, though, that 1200 seems a bit much for this particular model. It probably won't be worth it for many people at that price.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

These still show up sometimes, so yeah. I remember. With a few exceptions, they are stuff similar to motifs and common npc wear. They are way simpler than this kind of outfit (although I expected 1000 at most for this one).
    Edited by Abeille on January 5, 2017 8:11PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:

Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

Can you post some pictures, please? I'm still away from home and from a PC with a dedicated graphics card :(

@Abeille Any particular dye requests? I have most of them.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Abeille Any particular dye requests? I have most of them.

Whatever you like best. I trust your good taste :)

Meet my characters:

• Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Abeille

I wouldn't say these are my favorite, just a good spread of colors to show off what I mean about its dyeing habits. Note that the first few show i's possible to get something bright-ish out of it, but the rest show that this is not the norm. All dyes are "rare" quality, though I should note that some of the lower-tier dyes produce fine results as well, and may even be brighter than the rare counterparts. And obviously if you were looking for muted colors then you'll do absolutely fine with this.

Julianos White

ldxa4EL.jpg

Aurora Green

A0Idyx1.jpg

Abyssal Beryl

h4SdnTc.jpg

Contraband Violet

ABsdqIv.jpg

Ruby Throne Red

hm6Ew99.jpg

Ophidian Jade

J7FkBin.jpg

Motif Master Brown

PelLZCF.jpg

Legate Black

YUFHZDP.jpg
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Recremen thank you very much!

Ophidian Jade is the one I like the best out of the ones you posted, but overall I like it. But yeah I hardly ever use bright colors, so that is more of my style anyway.

Ruby Throne Red looks great too, but it is a dye that I will never ever ever have xD
    Edited by Abeille on January 5, 2017 9:08PM

Meet my characters:

• Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ophidian Jade is the one I like the best out of the ones you posted, but overall I like it. But yeah I hardly ever use bright colors, so that is more of my style anyway.

Ruby Throne Red looks great too, but it is a dye that I will never ever ever have xD

Excellent, then yes, this is perfect for you! Mind, I like darker colors and earthy tones quite a bit myself, but Men'Do is 95% about bright vivacious colors.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Excellent, then yes, this is perfect for you! Mind, I like darker colors and earthy tones quite a bit myself, but Men'Do is 95% about bright vivacious colors.

I have two characters like that, too. Men'Do complimented the bright green dress of one of them once :P

I'll wait until I'm back home and can preview it on my own characters before buying, however. Men'Do is a lovely model himself, but my characters look nothing like him, not even my Khajiit.

Meet my characters:

• Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...and STILL no Akaviri Motif? WHAT THE ACTUAL?!?
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like it dyes alright. 1,200 crowns... it's only a little more than the 1k I expected. If I want to get a banker for housing, maybe I'll get this one and skip the rest of the stuff this month, (and next month). That should keep me in budget. Nothing else in the showcase or pts looked like must haves.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Captain8504
    Captain8504
    ✭✭✭

No doubt! I really hope they are doing something special with all the crown gem purchase price. It keeps going up.
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like higher prices for crown store items is the new trend. I use to look forward to the showcase every month , but with the rise of prices and everything cool going into crates no thanks! I can't do what others can and try to justify why I should spend $40 on an elk mount or 1200 crowns for this costume when there is nothing that great about it. I support this game plenty. Married couple both sub and we both have spent plenty on crown store items before they lost their minds and started charging ridiculous prices! My only hope is that they realize these prices are gonna cause them to lose money and players!
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's it ? That's the update ?
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BuddyAces wrote: »
    Seems like higher prices for crown store items is the new trend. I use to look forward to the showcase every month , but with the rise of prices and everything cool going into crates no thanks! I can't do what others can and try to justify why I should spend $40 on an elk mount or 1200 crowns for this costume when there is nothing that great about it. I support this game plenty. Married couple both sub and we both have spent plenty on crown store items before they lost their minds and started charging ridiculous prices! My only hope is that they realize these prices are gonna cause them to lose money and players!

With over a year, the pattern of crown sales has begun to emerge. This past November players stocked up with crowns on sale. Of course that's money up front, and so currently there must be little new money coming in. And with players flushed with crowns, that's not likely to change for a while. So the only option is to try and bleed off more of those crown, especially before houses launch, in hopes someone ends up short and impulsively buys full price crowns. That's my take, though it makes it sound like ZOS is desperate for cash all of a sudden. Like what's going on?
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    I want that Fricki'n Lynx!
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really like the Abyssal Beryl colour.
  • Norn
    Norn
    ✭✭✭
    Costume looks pretty sick.
  • OlafdieWaldfee
    OlafdieWaldfee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Assassin motif is way to conmon for that crown price its like 2k gold a page or less motif should maybe be 2k crown tops. And robe maybe 900 crowns

On what server are the pages 2000 Gold? (I´m not talking about daggers or belts, but the useful ones like chest, shoulders, headpiece, legs) Not on PC EU.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it my imagination, or is the female Glenmoril Witch Robes with defect?

In the preview, the costume has a reddish strap on the arms below the shoulder. On the character's right arm, it is just above the cloth and is OK. On the character's left arm, it is not. All that is on the left arm is a shiny band just above the cloth.

The pictures above have a Khajiit with marking on the arm, so I cannot tell if it is just in the preview or in the actual costume.

s2pBic7.gif
    Edited by Elsonso on January 6, 2017 11:37PM
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Athymhormia
    Athymhormia
    ✭✭✭
    It is bugged, unfortunately. I've added some pictures in another thread, I'll put them under a spoiler tag here for convenience.
    Bug also happens with other alliance tattoos (I might have gone overboard with red pointers, sorry for that):
    Glenmoril_witch_robes_BUG_04.png
    Glenmoril_witch_robes_BUG_05.png
    Even dyeing black doesn't help because of a bugged texture placement and somehow not fully dyeble pieces on a 1200cr outfit...
    Glenmoril_witch_robes_BUG_03.png
    Plus, not sure though if it's because of an outfit or smth, but there is also a neck seam. Normal map is not correct, I guess, cause its visibility depends on lighting and it's especially noticeable in character menu:
    Glenmoril_witch_robes_BUG_01.png
    Glenmoril_witch_robes_BUG_02.png
    Now I see that beside two bugs pictured in my post there is also a third one you've mentioned, also with normal map - hence we have a strange shoulder lighting and a neck seam. Just... wow. The funniest part: can't help but now I'm thinking if they've actually noticed the shoulder bug on one side and added the strap cause of that xD Still like the robe design though, mesh itself is alright, hope that textures will be fixed one day...
    Edited by Athymhormia on January 7, 2017 3:51AM
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the Glenmoril Witch costume, I applaud the lack of hip and wing flappers. I also like the overall concept of a non-skimpy magey type outfit.

After previewing it in game, I wont get it for the following reasons:
    1. It is quite expensive for one simple costume.
    2. My elf has a tiny waist that is not at all followed by the shapeless potato sack fit of the robes in the waist area.
    3. My elf is very short. Knee or ankle length works fine for her but not mid-calf.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apologies for bumping this, but I just noticed some clipping issues with the Glenmoril Witch Robes. During some animations, particularly ones that bend the legs, my character's legs will clip through the robes.

owSoMXG.png?1

It's not a great picture because it's not something you can really see while standing still D: But if you could find it in your hearts and budget to fix it, I'd appreciate it. <3