ESO UI API Patch Highlights (V100018)
A wealth of housing APIs have been added to the game covering:
- Home ownership
- Access/edit permissions
- Fast travel
- Furniture position queries
- Furniture movement (position, orientation)
- Furniture placement
- Querying the player’s position in a house
- Guild store searching by furniture category and subcategory
The Provisioning system has been expanded to house the new furniture crafting system. Recipes can now require multiple of an ingredient type. They can also require multiple tradeskills to be craftable. Furniture-specific recipes can be identified by checking for recipes that have a special ingredient type of furnishing.
Specialized item Type has been added as a new filter type to the Guild Store, and we have also added many more specialized item types. Additionally, we have increased the limit on exact matches for a filter type from 8 to 16.
Razer Chroma Support
ESO now support Razer Chroma devices. The device types we support are keyboards, mice, headsets, keypads, and mousepads.
- Added row-column based APIs for all devices (except for the headset) allowing for effects to impact the entire device, or individual cells.
- Added a layering system, which allows multiple Chroma effects to be added and removed independently of each other.
- AnimationTimelines can be used to implement effects that change over time.
- The keybind APIs can be used to light up keys that match an action.
New functionality has been added to support a ready check before joining an activity.
Added APIs to query this new currency type and get information on the master writ quests requirements.
Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
| Service Alerts