The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

*Whispering Alchemists* (pc/mac eu)

• Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi @DeKoeDoetBoe,

I've sent you an invite - hope to see you in the guild soon :)
  • SmokinAPancake
    SmokinAPancake
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, this sounds like the perfect guild for me, as I'm not particularly into competitive play, and just enjoy PVE, I have actually only just started on PC, as I played on xbox since release, So I am currently level 4 I believe :D but I will be able to level up relatively fast as I already know the game, My username on my ESO account is actually Citizen4, So not the same as this one, if you could fire me an invite it would be much appreciated, discord name is SmokinAPancake, so the same as this :blush:
  • DeKoeDoetBoe
    DeKoeDoetBoe
    Soul Shriven
    Rowjoh wrote: »
    hi @DeKoeDoetBoe,

I've sent you an invite - hope to see you in the guild soon :)

Thank you ! Will be this evening.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, I'm Saki and I'm socially awkward in games.

I'm afraid of dungeons and the dark, and want some folks to learn dungeons with.

Just hit 50 today, so not high CP, which increases apprehension towards them.

You can find me at @Sakiri
  • Tin85
    Tin85
    Hello @SmokinAPancake and @Sakiri

Invite sent. Welcome to the guild.
  • SmokinAPancake
    SmokinAPancake
    Soul Shriven
    Tin85 wrote: »

Hi Tin85, I don't seem to have received an invite? Can I just confirm that it was sent to 'Citizen4' and not 'SmokinAPancake? :D thanks.
  • Tin85
    Tin85
    Tin85 wrote: »

Hi Tin85, I don't seem to have received an invite? Can I just confirm that it was sent to 'Citizen4' and not 'SmokinAPancake? :D thanks.

Hi

I am fairly certain i sent the invite to Citizen4, yes.
    Just checked the guild roster, looks like its all sorted. But let me know if there are any issues.
  • leone1907
    leone1907
    add me please
    @Meczup
  • bjornboeb16_ESO
    bjornboeb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello :-)

Returning player looking for a new main guild.
    Started playing at start, but took a long break.

Templar, plan is to play most as a healer. Curently at CP 42.
    Spend most of my time in dungeons, but also like the crafting.

Would very much like to join your guild.

@Dimind

• Tin85
    Tin85
    leone1907 wrote: »
    add me please
    @Meczup
    Hello @leone1907

I tried to invite you, UserID @Meczup. But got an error "account not found". Can you please confirm the UserID or contact me in-game: @Tin85

Hello :-)

Returning player looking for a new main guild.
    Started playing at start, but took a long break.

Templar, plan is to play most as a healer. Curently at CP 42.
    Spend most of my time in dungeons, but also like the crafting.

Would very much like to join your guild.

@Dimind
    Hello @bjornboeb16_ESO

Invite sent. Welcome to the guild :)
  • Doirc
    Doirc
    Soul Shriven
    I was having loads of fun during the beta and I started to have some more fun again.
    This guild seems like a warm welcome. ;)

@Fiascooh is ready to help out.
    Edited by Doirc on April 27, 2017 11:19PM
  • cleTuzb16_ESO
    cleTuzb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    hey, played beta and a few months after release.
    im back now since a few days, made a new char and having alot of fun again.

i would love to have a guild with no requierments regardless online time and such cause i work in shifts.

if im welcome toss me an invite :)@cleTuz

Edited by cleTuzb16_ESO on April 28, 2017 5:54PM
  • Tin85
    Tin85
    Hello @Doirc and @cleTuzb16_ESO

• HectorStone
    HectorStone
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings! VR 184 tank looking for a guild to find groups for vDungeons and other endgame content, this seems like a good place :)

Throw a whisper or invite to @Snabeldraken in game!

thanks in advance.
  • Tin85
    Tin85
    Hello @HectorStone

• isonlysmellz
    isonlysmellz
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I just got this game last week having been meaning to for a long time. my id is @isonlysmellz

Don't have much to bring to the table being only level 6 at the moment but I've been finding it quite disheartening that even though I usually say hi when I see another player, so far not one person has said anything back! :(

It looks like this is a friendly guild that doesn't judge which is good because I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing right now - I'm fairly sure I've already made some pretty dumb decisions and it'd be great just to be able to actually talk to some people and get that confirmed.
  • Tin85
    Tin85
    Hello @isonlysmellz

Dont worry about being new to the game. We are indeed a friendly bunch. I can always get help from guild mates when i have questions :)

• Khitaka
    Khitaka
    Soul Shriven
    Hello. I used to play in the old days on the Ps4 where I mostly focused on crafting and selling potions to make money. Now I play on PC and I'm building that back up. It would be great to have access to a guild store again and people to do Dungeons with. My UserID is @Khitaka
  • Tin85
    Tin85
    Khitaka wrote: »
    Hello. I used to play in the old days on the Ps4 where I mostly focused on crafting and selling potions to make money. Now I play on PC and I'm building that back up. It would be great to have access to a guild store again and people to do Dungeons with. My UserID is @Khitaka

Hello @Khitaka

I tried to invite you, but got error message "Account not found".
    Can you confirm the UserID and that it is on the EU server.
  • Chinners
    Chinners
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there, this guild sound's perfect for me
    I am still really new to the game but would love an invite
    My UserID is @Chinners
  • black_mage
    black_mage
    Soul Shriven
    If you'll have me Id love to join @black_mage Totally new to the game, totally new to MMO's really, just looking to have some decent chat as I play though. PVE will come as i get more farmiliar.
  • Jazdream
    Jazdream
    Soul Shriven
    Hi if I could possibly join that would be great :)@Jazdream
  • Guintri
    Guintri
    Hi,

I was 200 CP on PS4, but just started playing on PC. Looking for an active trade guild where I can start selling my RNG drops to build up cash to buy inventory/bank space to kickstart crafting material collection.

Please add me if you have any room in your guild :)

@LethalToxic
  • Tin85
    Tin85
    Nice to see that so many are interested in joining.

Invites has been sent out. Welcome to the guild :)
  • Peri_Peris
    Peri_Peris
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'd like to join, however I'm pretty new. I'd like to learn more about PvE specifically and I feel as though this guild could help me if there is any space.

Thank you.

@Peri_Peris
  • Tin85
    Tin85
    Hello @Peri_Peris

Absolutely, you have come to the right place :)

• Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Due to many of our members losing interest in the game over the last few months our numbers have declined to such an extent that we now struggle to get more than a dozen online at any one time.

Sadly there's not much point in keeping the guild open unless there's a desire from those still left in Whispering Alchemists to keep it going along with ideas and suggestions on how we might make it work.

If enough people respond positively then we'll see what we can do to build it back up again...

Row
    @Rowjoh