The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So many Crown sales yet lack of any new content!

raidentenshu_ESO
raidentenshu_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So I've taken an advantage of so many crown sales that I'm now sitting on 20k crowns.... So what is there to buy these days? Not a damn thing! Everything that I want to buy is in the crown crate store.

ZOS when are you going to release some serious quality content in the crown stores? Since you currently denied me the right to purchase the following items:

Soul shriven Robes costume
Daedric scamp pet
Battlemage scout captain costume
Chub loon pet
Storm Atronach Wolf/senche mount

Because I've chosen not to give in such temptation of gambling away my money on items that I may or may not get due to poor RNG.

So like I said before, ZOS.... When are you going to give us quality content that we can purchase? No that outrageous expensive elk doesn't count as quality content. In fact it's a joke.
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1. Just buy the crates like everyone else. If they didn't have good stuff in them, nobody would buy them.

2. New stuff is released each month. If you don't like what's available now, just be patient and save your crowns for later.

3. Homestead is coming soon, and with it homestead related crown store items. If you have no interest in player housing, fall back to number two.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would rather give my soul to Molag bal and become a soul shriven then to buy the crates.
    Edited by raidentenshu_ESO on December 28, 2016 9:58PM
  • rimaxo14_ESO
    rimaxo14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Everyone has crown sales except ps4 NA at the moment
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd prefer to spend Crowns on a new zone, myself...
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PC doesnt have one either. I dont think anyone in NA has a crown sale atm
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No that outrageous expensive elk doesn't count as quality content. In fact it's a joke.

I feel the opposite.

While they're well produced graphically speaking, I don't like the atronach mounts. They seem entirely too flashy for this IP. Wouldn't buy them myself, let alone gamble for them, but if others want to that's their prerogative.

Apart from the price I love the elk mount.
    Glurin wrote: »
    1. Just buy the crates like everyone else. If they didn't have good stuff in them, nobody would buy them.

It's extremely unlikely that 'everyone else' is buying crates.

If they were and did have good stuff in them, shouldn't I be seeing every other player with that good stuff?
    Edited by Nerouyn on December 29, 2016 10:28AM
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    Glurin wrote: »

It's extremely unlikely that 'everyone else' is buying crates.

If they were and did have good stuff in them, shouldn't I be seeing every other player with that good stuff?

No, because the RNG gods probably didn't give them one of those storm atronach mounts that I assume you're talking about. Not everyone is willing to brute force the slot machine with piles of cash until they hit the jackpot. Buying a few crates and taking what you get on the other hand....
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... you have 20k crowns... I'm sorry to tell you that it won't be enough to buy the next limited time mount o:)
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, these crates are there to taunt people with the -possibility- of getting the stuff they missed back when it was in the crown store. You'll likely have to spend a lot more then you would have back then (unless you get really, really lucky), but that's the catch after all...

Some may want the "good stuff" bad enough to throw money at the crates, Others may refuse them altogether. Other still may buy a few, and occasionalyl get really lucky... each as they choose. Me, I very much prefer not to gambly, because usually lady luck doesn't really look favorably at my efforts...

But in the end, this is what they decided to go with. I may not like it, but that's how it is now. And there are still crown gems for those truly desperate to get that one elusive thing from the crown crate selection...

Of course, the thing with new content is that it takes a bit to develop, and I guess they spent a lot of development resources on the "one tamriel" thing... 's why the last few things were a tad underwhelming after the neat DLCs we have come to know fith Orsinium, TG and DB... but, here's hoping that '17 will bring more on the content front again (and not just housing, which will be okay, but... not really much of giving us new and nifty things to do, right?)
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually, I think only PS4 EU has a sale. There is no sale on Xbox at the moment, not since the Thanksgiving one.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • rimaxo14_ESO
    rimaxo14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Ya the reason I posted so many times is I see all these posts and peoe talking about crown sales on ps4 eu and steam but none for North American console players
  • Thesiren
    Thesiren
    ✭✭✭
    Ya the reason I posted so many times is I see all these posts and peoe talking about crown sales on ps4 eu and steam but none for North American console players

Yes, a crown sale would be nice for those of us who want to catch up on the four DLC packs before the housing hits....