The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Anyway to see if my Account name was recently changed ?

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I've just noticed that my @ reads DRaGoN_KoBRA instead of DRaGoN_KoBRa ( its subtle, so no one would notice ) which is how I always use it ( Twitter etc ) I don't want to think the worst but would like to be 100% sure it wasn't changed and I just miss typed and only just noticed

Thanks in advance

*EDIT* Seems to just be an in game thing, my log in uses the @DRaGoN_KoBRa prefex
Edited by JamieAubrey on December 29, 2016 8:16PM
  • LjAnimalchin
    LjAnimalchin
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think it's actually possible to change your account name.
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    It is possible:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/109013/how-do-i-change-username-on-forums
    Hello all,

Could you tell us the name you would like, please ?
    If these follow our Community Code of Conduct, we will be happy to change your username.

Edit (3/2/2016):
    Just as a general reminder of restrictions for new name changes:
    • Spaces and hyphens are not permitted.
    • The more basic the name, the more likely the name will be taken.
    • Remember that this is a one-time change so be sure of your choice.
    • In a situation where you need an immediate name change (for example, your name contains your real name) Please message one of our active mods on duty or one of the mods on this thread. (Preferably one of the more recent ones near the end or one who is currently online)
    [Edited to update information]

I think @ZOS_DaryaK is the right one to ask for a change. Use the above mentioned thread.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We can change your username, but at this time it is not possible to change your game User ID.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    We can change your username, but at this time it is not possible to change your game User ID.

Thanks, it seems to be just a visual glitch in game, I hadn't noticed it until a few days ago that's why I was concerned