The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

TrueFlame: Exceptionally Smug AD Win

• Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion - your are champions and I am proud to fight beside you.

I won't go into names but there were some real heroes on our side, folks who went way beyond the call of service and kept AD fighting hard as one, day in and day out, even when we were 300+ points behind. If you call for help anytime in the future, I will be there behind you.

I think the bonds between AD guilds have been strengthened and I look forward to continue fighting with you. As COH would say, by the end of the campaign all AD groups were truly hunting as a unified pack.

We will demonstrate our true strength again, but for now we have nothing left to prove.

EP/DC - great great job, you were great and worthy opponents - this whole campaign was very close and we all know the outcome could have swung any way.

DC you guys were formidable as usual - I have great respect for many of your players.

Special kudos to EP for your performance. Unfortunately there is one group leader on EP side that had trouble being very sportsmanlike at times, but @NACtron response above shows the mark of a real leader. Because of leadership like that I have growing respect for that faction and know that EP will have its day.

I have to say, AD's performance at the end was truly incredible. I was at Christmas with my family all day, and was super proud of our dominion fighters when I heard from a buddy that victory was in sight... could hardly believe it!

This was the most fun and stress I've ever had in a campaign. For the sake of my sanity and my marriage I will be relaxing and having fun the next few campaigns without worrying too much about the final score. I have done my duty to Lord Hircine in the great hunt, and so have all of you.

Congrats to everyone!
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown wrote: »
    God_flakes wrote: »
    Ad gets their participation trophy. Will this dry their tears?

@God_flakes Probably not.. You should have seen the hate in zone yesterday when EP were pop locked and rolling the map.. Every time there's 50+ people on the bridge, every time the ups and downs of population gets us pushed back bast Fare, the salt will flow.

Keeps come and go, scrolls get run back and forth, but points are forever. I've had enough of playing the campaign for a while - I want to go back to AP farming.
    I've known you to be a lot of things but never a liar....until now.

Did I lie about something? Not to my knowledge..

You lied about ad logging off. They hardly logged. I was part of the dc Christmas crew (very small and very unorganized) and anytime I even tried to solo a resource at Ash---1,000,000 ad showed up to zerg my solo self down.

As I said...slim victory. Will it stop all the river of ad tears and novels by Celas?
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

We did it.. even with all those mornings when I log in and our scrolls were missing with enemies at the gates! (I am not in a NA time zone.)

We are the rulers of the bridge bow to us :P

Having said that I am going to try out Azura's Star perhaps I'll be actually able to hurt people on that campaign instead of just running behind keeps and taking resources and avoiding people as much as I can.
  • nml
    nml
    ✭✭✭
    DEATH TO THE DAGGERFALL COVENANT AND EBONHEART PACT - A BLIGHT ON THEIR NAMES AND MAY HISTORY FORGET THEM

YOUR FINEST CHAMPIONS HAVE FALLEN TO ALDMERI BLADES

THESE ARE DOMINION LANDS NOW

LINE UP, SLAVES, AND BE COUNTED

YOUR FINEST WOMEN WILL WASH THE BLOOD OF YOUR FALLEN COMRADES FROM OUR BOOTS

THERE ARE NONE LEFT TO PROTECT YOU

THIS MARKS THE DEATH OF YOUR CULTURE AND PATHETIC IDEALS

WELCOME TO THE AGE OF ALDMERI SUPREMACY

GLORY TO THE DOMINION
    -NML
    Imperator, Ars Imperatoria
    North American PC/Mac, Trueflame
  • stealthyevil
    stealthyevil
    ✭✭✭
    Best fought campaign in recent memory. Great fights on all sides and was super close till the end, I just wish there was more reward for actually winning.
    Ex-Gf/Steálthy MagNb Destro Spam
    Cliff Racer Spam MagDen Bird Spam
    @stealthyevil

RÁGE RIP
    Venatus
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@God_flakes Probably not.. You should have seen the hate in zone yesterday when EP were pop locked and rolling the map.. Every time there's 50+ people on the bridge, every time the ups and downs of population gets us pushed back bast Fare, the salt will flow.

Keeps come and go, scrolls get run back and forth, but points are forever. I've had enough of playing the campaign for a while - I want to go back to AP farming.

You lied about ad logging off. They hardly logged. I was part of the dc Christmas crew (very small and very unorganized) and anytime I even tried to solo a resource at Ash---1,000,000 ad showed up to zerg my solo self down.

As I said...slim victory. Will it stop all the river of ad tears and novels by Celas?

"and short of AD all logging off and giving up every single point on the map, it looks like we've won the campaign."

Reading comprehension.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Was a pretty fun campaign. Unfortunately EP's lack of Oceanic presence made it very hard to stay in any sort of lead without putting together morning crews to slowly and painfully grind out points that EP would lose in the night xD, but here's to hoping there is one in the near future so that we can compete at all hours of the day against the multiple primetimes NA/PC has.

Good work to everyone, lots of fun fights.

See you out there this campaign ^_^
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Astanphaeus
    Astanphaeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »

"and short of AD all logging off and giving up every single point on the map, it looks like we've won the campaign."

Reading comprehension.

Never was a Jauriel strong point.
  • nml
    nml
    ✭✭✭
    EP's lack of Oceanic presence

Factually inaccurate - there is plenty of EP and DC presence and push during Asia/Oceana timeslots.

You guys had your best troops on the field, and you lost. Do not make excuses.
    -NML
    Imperator, Ars Imperatoria
    North American PC/Mac, Trueflame
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was a pretty fun campaign. Unfortunately EP's lack of Oceanic presence made it very hard to stay in any sort of lead without putting together morning crews to slowly and painfully grind out points that EP would lose in the night xD, but here's to hoping there is one in the near future so that we can compete at all hours of the day against the multiple primetimes NA/PC has.

Actually, EP Oceanic crew was fairly active. Even when AD had the point lead, one group consistently pushed DC near the end of the campaign. The loss to AD was partly because of this. But Oceanic blue did enjoy the fights with Oceanic yellow as always. However the campaign finishes, most of us still manage to have friendships and respect for one another. Cheers to Oceanic, the best of the best!
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    nml wrote: »
    EP's lack of Oceanic presence

Factually inaccurate - there is plenty of EP and DC presence and push during Asia/Oceana timeslots.

You guys had your best troops on the field, and you lost. Do not make excuses.

We don't have any guilds who run in Oceanic times. I would definitely know otherwise, since I help pug wrangle as best I can in offhours along with a few other EP out there. Our best guilds on EP run in primetime, and there is usually a mixed group of guilds in the daytime for U.S. time. There's been a recent group that starts around 4am CST, but that's it for the most part. I didn't say it was an excuse for losing, I said it was a good campaign, and I hope in the future we could have a better presence in off-hours to remain more competitive (:

Had a lot of fun fights, and I hope to see campaigns like this more and more.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »

Actually, EP Oceanic crew was fairly active. Even when AD had the point lead, one group consistently pushed DC near the end of the campaign. The loss to AD was partly because of this. But Oceanic blue did enjoy the fights with Oceanic yellow as always. However the campaign finishes, most of us still manage to have friendships and respect for one another. Cheers to Oceanic, the best of the best!

The group you're talking about is one that actually consists of mostly non-Oceanic people who wanted to play with the few Oceanic people who aren't on in our primetime. Recently they have made a guild, and will hopefully be more active, but other than them, there is no major Oceanic presence for EP. I try to get online around 4am-6am CST and help with the map before I have morning errands and such, and that's about when that group starts up. I'm not really complaining, it was extremely fun to fight and pug wrangle, and push what we could, defend what we could, and actually have people listen. Campaign was awesome.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what a great campaign. its hard to believe we did it but its true, we did. i'm not going to recount all the negatives or even the positives here, im simply going to say how proud i am of my team and our faction. i have watched over the last 30 days a lot of personal growth. new players new builds, new skills and new group meta's. i have led players to victory, and loss, but through it all we laughed, joked, cried a little, broke a few keyboards and tossed a few mice, all in the name of our enjoyment. overall each of us, AD, DC, and EP, can appreciate the game, even with all the issues, we each took the time daily to log in and play. now contrary to popular EP zone chat Taran has never been banned nor do i cheat, nor do i lead mindless zerg balls. Dominion Knights is an AD only guild, We have 60 guild members and run nightly 16 to 24 members only. We might attack keeps that are undefended, we might attack places where pressure is needed. we are not a Haxus or invictus group and never claimed to be. what we are is a group of diverse players, some are over 70, some are under 25, some have children of there own playing other games. I asked each of them tonight if they felt that as a group did we make a measurable impact on this campaign? the response surprised even me. just look at the leader boards over half of us are in the top 100. i wouldn't trade my guys and gals for anything because we are AD.

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year.
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The group you're talking about is one that actually consists of mostly non-Oceanic people who wanted to play with the few Oceanic people who aren't on in our primetime. Recently they have made a guild, and will hopefully be more active, but other than them, there is no major Oceanic presence for EP. I try to get online around 4am-6am CST and help with the map before I have morning errands and such, and that's about when that group starts up. I'm not really complaining, it was extremely fun to fight and pug wrangle, and push what we could, defend what we could, and actually have people listen. Campaign was awesome.

Agree. Campaign was a good one. But part of EPs loss was due to what I wrote. AD gained points because EP didn't focus much on that side of the map. Instead, blue was fending off both red and yellow. And no complaints from me. I'm cool with the results and awesome fights. But EP probably could've taken the campaign, if the Oceanic crew had cut down AD's lead.
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmm..

XIIY2GZ.jpg

Yeaaaa... GG I guess?
    Edited by ssewallb14_ESO on December 26, 2016 4:37AM
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    57316202.jpg

These threads never get old...
    Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My performance was the worst this campaign . Changing entire builds 6 times and blowing half a million in gold on worthless setups was so frustrating . I still have a lot of work to do and I am so tired from grinding . I just threw my arms in the air and fought anyways . Very close campaign and I am so proud of AD and how hard they are fighting .
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown wrote:

You lied about ad logging off. They hardly logged.?

@God_flakes You didn't actually read what I wrote.. It was written before the last 2 score ticks. My words were:
    Crown wrote:
    short of AD all logging off and giving up every single point on the map, it looks like we've won the campaign

The term "short of" means "unless the following happens".

See here for idioms: http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/short+of
    Notably the line:
    3. Other than, without resorting to, as in Short of yelling, I had no other way of getting his attention.

Thus, the meaning of my statement was: Unless AD all log off and give up every single point on the map, it looks like we've won the campaign.

No lie there.

EDIT: @Manoekin Didn't see your response before writing this. Leaving it up anyway for the @ tag.
    Edited by Crown on December 26, 2016 5:52AM
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh this one forgot to mention something super special important, but tragic, that occurred this campaign.

Telel's derp knight cousin found his way back out of dungeons so that this one could use the elfing destro ultimate.

That's right. The Griffs made this one go Meta. Which is sad as this one thinks that they're more of an Agent Washington type.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations AD.
  • alephthiago
    alephthiago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm..

XIIY2GZ.jpg

Yeaaaa... GG I guess?

Sure, because to win you just need to make the same amount of points and have the same number of keeps compared to your opponents.....amirite?
    Walks-in-Shadowss AD Magblade
    *** kitty AD Stamblade
    Paarthurnax's Will AD Magicka DK
    agnar cracked skull EP Magicka DK (veteran dragonstar arena bot)
    Klogi Mugdul AD Stamina DK
    Savre Selranni AD Magicka Sorc (being polished)
    Avenar Lolhealing AD Magicka Templar (being polished)

• SkylarkX
    SkylarkX
    ✭✭✭✭

74271297.jpg
    Edited by SkylarkX on December 26, 2016 6:32AM
    Nocturnal - Oceanic PvX Guild
    Skylärk / Dunmer DK
    Skylårk / Bosmer NB
    Skylörd / Khajiit Sorcerer
    Elizabeth Skylark / Breton Templar
    PC/NA/AD
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was happy to partake in the last day resource flipping competition. Never seen so many resources to flip within a couple of minutes before evaluation. AD was third when I logged with only triangle keeps left ending up to win! this most thrilling campaign cycle in the memory of elven history. Our furry friends and tree hugger elves did their best too, well, they should :) Proud moment and queen Ayrenn seems pretty amused too. Wonder what leftover gear they sent us as reward.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was a good campaign, well done everyone.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    @Manoekin they don't even realize what you did here <3

it works every time
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    So this is where you have been, AD!

http://imgur.com/j8098MC

tfw no gf

I'm your gf
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent the last hours of the campaign making sure blue got second place. Red players don't be jerks we are more than happy to let you get 2 nd place this campaign.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    @Manoekin they don't even realize what you did here <3

it works every time
    So this is where you have been, AD!

http://imgur.com/j8098MC

tfw no gf

I'm your gf

<3
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭

Agree. Campaign was a good one. But part of EPs loss was due to what I wrote. AD gained points because EP didn't focus much on that side of the map. Instead, blue was fending off both red and yellow. And no complaints from me. I'm cool with the results and awesome fights. But EP probably could've taken the campaign, if the Oceanic crew had cut down AD's lead.

EP tried all day Sunday to fend off smurfs off Chal - and didn't even bother going to Bleaker/Dragon with hopes that DC would finally do something to AD and it just did not happen.

In fact at the end, Chalman was blue - and there was barely ANY action in the Ash area at all - while EP made a HUGE push down South and took BRK/Drake and kept and I believe even took Faregyl and one of the way back keeps

and short of mentioning names - there were a lot of DC who spent a lot of time on their AD toons and at the end with AD pop lock (and I heard 100 waiting time) - were on their DC toons farming Chalman/Bleaker area

the campaign scores so close, this was great, I haven't had this much fun playing in Cyrodil in last 11 months I have been here - and AD/EP should be really proud of doing what they did and almost having no Bridge farms - now if only EP/DC stopped potatoing certain other areas we could actually have a real AvAvA
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pcar944 wrote: »

EP tried all day Sunday to fend off smurfs off Chal - and didn't even bother going to Bleaker/Dragon with hopes that DC would finally do something to AD and it just did not happen.

In fact at the end, Chalman was blue - and there was barely ANY action in the Ash area at all - while EP made a HUGE push down South and took BRK/Drake and kept and I believe even took Faregyl and one of the way back keeps

and short of mentioning names - there were a lot of DC who spent a lot of time on their AD toons and at the end with AD pop lock (and I heard 100 waiting time) - were on their DC toons farming Chalman/Bleaker area

the campaign scores so close, this was great, I haven't had this much fun playing in Cyrodil in last 11 months I have been here - and AD/EP should be really proud of doing what they did and almost having no Bridge farms - now if only EP/DC stopped potatoing certain other areas we could actually have a real AvAvA

Well it is AvAvA and if DC didn´t want to finish 3rd their goal should have been to hinder EP from gaining too many points. It did work for them though I personally was favouring EP to finish 2nd. The times Dc pushed south they were firmly crushed. The last day of the campaign didn´t really picture the whole 30 days as DC was after AD all the time but the last hours. EP didn´t lose because of DC they lost because apart from resources EP didn´t really go for points. The old saying from sports the AD were hungrier team. The nex cycle has already started and bluberries lead.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A big shout out to everyone who participated into the best oceanic sequence of battles in months.

- TKG, Wormhole, Elder Skillz and all the rest of the Kings men and women

- Brains, late night burners and everyone else.

- Skylark and those in Noc, Queens RAM, NML + Fate and all the other randoms who listened to this crazy person shouting out crazy ideas.

Taran + DK for dipping in early as well.

Great fights, some great tactics and a lot of competitive fun had.

Good job to AD as a whole, we wanted it bad, and worked together to make it happen.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons