The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TrueFlame: Exceptionally Smug AD Win

Crown
Crown
✭✭✭✭✭
It's two score evals from the end of the TrueFlame campaign, and short of AD all logging off and giving up every single point on the map, it looks like we've won the campaign. Thanks to everyone who put in effort this campaign to make it one of the most interesting in a long time. EP and DC were competitive throughout, and it was only the last couple of hours that decided it. The past 24 hours have taught us that AD tend to celebrate the holidays more on the 24th, and EP/DC on the 25th.

Tagging @Ghostbane
Ghostbane wrote:
: I have been awake the past 48 hours and am now going to bed, so I won't see the victory confirmed. I do hope someone will write an exceptionally smug victory post on the forums

If anyone has anything exceptionally smug to say, lets make Ghosty proud and add it to this thread :smiley:

Here's hoping that @darock55 (Sarenvog) might make a surprise Christmas appearance and post one of his amazing "AD is the best and the rest of you suck" post-campaign essays. Those always made me laugh!

FOR THE HONOUR OF SARENVOG!

[Title Edited]
Edited by ZOS_JohanaB on December 29, 2016 4:00PM
Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm expecting great things from this thread

rip decibel
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »
    I'm expecting great things from this thread

Me too!

Look at some of the posts here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/profile/darock55

Think anyone can top that?
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had high hopes for EP this time..

But you know.

Every EP: Oh, look DC took Chal again. We need to go... BRIDGE! BRIDGE!!
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Crown wrote: »
    Tagging @Ghostbane
    Ghostbane wrote:
    : I have been awake the past 48 hours and am now going to bed, so I won't see the victory confirmed. I do hope someone will write an exceptionally smug victory post on the forums

If anyone has anything exceptionally smug to say, lets make Ghosty proud and add it to this thread :smiley:

Well guys we did it, great team work everyone. With the new campaign coming in tonight we have now won this campaign, good team work everyone.

From the start we had everything stacked against us! The lag and FPS drops effecting AD way more then the other factions, always being outnumbered, some how we were lucky enough to have Stealthy and Stalker holding Emperor for sometimes days at a time with 5 fps half the time well the red and blues were running in at full frames amazing!

Unfortunately Stealthy's reign ended with to many of our AD brothers getting low fps and getting overwhelmed by the DC nightcap and EP macro hackers barely getting effected we held in.

The points were so close early on with AD always being outnumbered we held in strong and when our fps was nothing and the other factions barely seemed to be effected we held in strong, even worse the DC and EP night-capping stuff back each day and PvDooring at every opportunity to avoid an actual fight we held in strong.

Finally with the new patch AD was able to make a strong push with small coordinated groups of mostly solo players well the oceanic teams helped defend against the massive DC nightcap force, of course with this happening the DC and EP joined forces forming a purple alliance, almost never attacking each other and always coming after the AD but we kept fighting even always being outnumbered well they were 3 or locked pop when we barely had 2, we held strong.

Red and Blue had almost all there zergs running destro ult spam, they had all the aids tank and proc builds because they actually dont no how to play their characters an they need the help.

Then dark days became a foot with the EP using new stack the entire server tactics, constantly taking keeps by forcing the server to lag .. GG Blizzard. It was during these dark times with EP playing there lag tricks that they were able to make a come back and take the 1st position on the leader there dirty tactics placed them in a position of power as all they would do is bring 200 people to a keep to lag it, crashing the server several times every few hours, it was just down right dirty.

Lucky for the Ad with the strength of our small coordinated groups cooperating with our solo players we reclaimed all that blue had stolen with the lag tactics reclaiming the map wearing down the blue tricksters, the solo AD were a brutal forced taking down the tricksters of the blue helping to reclaim the leadership for the yellow.

So even with everything against us we still did it guys, we have won Truflame , Yellow has reigned supreme, the best Alliance of all, even with the others always outnumbering us, working together, crashing the server and using all sorts of tricks, in the end.

AD WINS!!!!!!

Video of the AD celebration come and join us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRu-5K1K0V8&t=539s
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    crown is one of my favorite ESO memes for posts just like this. It's got levels to it im positive even he doesn't know exist.

These forums are the gift that keeps giving lol
    Edited by Chuga_Rei on December 26, 2016 1:05AM
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one will first congratulate the griffs for proving khajiit right. When you elf lovers stop elfing around you elf things up. The pack and Telel are unsure just how much cooperation there was between your griffs but you all certainly seemed to move with one mind at times.

And no, that wasn't just because of your mega-super-ultra-zergel-zergstm. Now with extra eye of the storm spam and trolplarring.

However this one shall take pride in knowing that your best players 'respect' the worst player in the dumbminion to such an extent that they must resort to showing off their no nos whenever they find Telel's corpse. Especially when said corpse required seven people, and multiple ultimates, to bring down.

They shall also find amusement in how so much time is wasted on such ritual displays of awe and respect that you sometimes don't notice the reinforcements this one was buying time for. o:)

Sadly as khajiit's 'grandeur' must be used in a humble manner lest its proportions add to their reputation they can not return such displays. Instead they must simply tread over your (possibly zerg trampled) corpses as stoically as if they were walking away from an exploding building.

Or eat them depending on this one's current level of fuzzyness.

And then pray to Hircine you don't have a camp nearby because this one is elfing hungry and needs a nap.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Every EP: Oh, look DC took Chal again. We need to go... BRIDGE! BRIDGE!!

It's similar on AD.. How many time have we seen someone yelling in zone "Get the <swear word> off the bridge and....."

I still think that we should be able to siege the bridge down. We asked in one of the "chat with ZOS" meetings if that were possible, and I believe it was @ZOS_BrianWheeler who responded that they wouldn't do it due to people being able to abuse AP gains on repairs.
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Manoekin You forgot to mention Shiver Cat..

Can we get a shout out in the house for SHIVER CAT?
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    Was it legit? Kappa
    Vice

Love Palace
  • Moltyr
    Moltyr
    ✭✭✭
    Thank DC for your 'victory.' I wouldn't be proud though...took 2 factions to hold EP back, and they still remained competitive XD

All those devs, streamers, fanbois riding the coat tails of AD/DC... It's a shame really.
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok ok. Mano I have to rain in on your lol victory. Don't just say ep/dc joined and almost never attacked eachother.

Most of the campaign ad/dc green faction never touched eachother! Especially all day today except at BRK and a few randoms here and there.

Now I'm gonna enjoy my eggnog and whiskey and watch Rouge 1. Eso gave me one hell of a headache today.

Especially get the F! Off of chal and take resources. Stupid kids!
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    Moltyr wrote: »
    Thank DC for your 'victory.' I wouldn't be proud though...took 2 factions to hold EP back, and they still remained competitive XD

All those devs, streamers, fanbois riding the coat tails of AD/DC... It's a shame really.

Do they do that? Hahaha
    Vice

Love Palace
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats fellow AD! This campaign was worth creating a new character and coming back to PC from PS4 for.
    That was a hell of a siege line EP put up at BRK today 20 of 20 ballistas!
    Shame they all burned.
    Edited by TequilaFire on December 26, 2016 2:05AM
  • relaxed83
    relaxed83
    ✭✭✭
    Smug about a victory of under 200 points on a 34000+ point campaign? I'd be grateful people celebrate the holiday on EP rather than playing a video game, there would be no DC or AD victory save for the holiday.
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    you can thank DC for being complete potatoes and not even playing the map for most of today - and AD almost completely leaving DC alone and coming strictly after everything EP had - nobody is screaming team "green, orange, purple" but a lot of names that were on DC at the end have AD toons and were really just AP farming and not playing the map

and fitting UNGODLY ammounts of people into a single square inch

a win is a win, watching all those resources light up was fun, whether it was AD or EP colors

campaign was a ton of fun, and congrats to AD and EP - the scores and chasing numbers and comebacks from as far as 300 points behind - AND - for almost a full moth (with exceptions) there were barely any bridge farms

One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    relaxed83 wrote: »
    Smug about a victory of under 200 points on a 34000+ point campaign? I'd be grateful people celebrate the holiday on EP rather than playing a video game, there would be no DC or AD victory save for the holiday.

There were plenty of EP there that put up a good fight.
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was a really fun campaign. I'm proud of what EP accomplished. We had first this Christmas morning. WE WERE SO CLOSE! However this campaign has always been roughly a 100 point difference between first and last. AD had a very strong last act today. Holding ash and Brk all day until it was too late. Neither EP nor DC could retake their keeps (though AD was poplocked and the others weren't) EP/DC quickly gave up and started fighting over the Chalman Aleswell area until the end.

Last Campaign EP lost by about 3000 points. And was never competitive score wise. EP has gotten much better. Our guilds have improved, our coordination has improved and we can now go toe to toe with the other factions. We may have lost but our improvement this campaign guarantees an eventual victory as long as we stay at it. :)

Thanks to Fantasia, Hagnado, Children of Hircine, Blood of Daggerfall, Iron legion, Legion of Mordor, VE and others for making this campaign so close and so fun for us. A big thanks to our allies in Invictus, Haxus, SOTP and others for the improved coordination this campaign :) Looking forward to the adventures the January campaign will bring!
    Edited by NACtron on December 26, 2016 2:48AM
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What is this campaign business?

The only thing that matters is the bridge.

I mean, get cereal people.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Manoekin they don't even realize what you did here <3
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this is where you have been, AD!

http://imgur.com/j8098MC
    Edited by Chuga_Rei on December 26, 2016 2:31AM
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD was all over the leaderboard this campaign first, second and this morning third and the map was looking grim, then to rebound and win today is nothing short of a Christmas Miracle... :)
    Edited by kevlarto_ESO on December 26, 2016 2:33AM
  • loki547
    loki547
    ✭✭✭✭
    RIP Metal Dimmu
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok ok. Mano I have to rain in on your lol victory. Don't just say ep/dc joined and almost never attacked eachother.

Most of the campaign ad/dc green faction never touched eachother! Especially all day today except at BRK and a few randoms here and there.

Now I'm gonna enjoy my eggnog and whiskey and watch Rouge 1. Eso gave me one hell of a headache today.

This one thinks you must not have been logged in a lot. Especially yesterday.

And the day before that.

And most mornings around five to five.

Or really anytime where the things that prove this one proves the khajiit are better at humility in the face of elfishness occurred.

Now, let us focus on the important matters this time.

1) This is the first campaign in four months not won by DC.

2) This is the first competitive campaign this one can remember wherein the Griffs really put up a consistent fight to gain points during all hours of the day.

3) The scoreboards were extremely tight for most of the campaign. Sometimes all 3 factions would trade places throughout the day going from 1st to elf in a wild whirlwind of push and then get purpled.

4) Telel ran multiple PUGs. This is done only when AD is truly desperate as Khajiit is after all the worst player ever.

5) Pact Militia really has gotten better compared to where they were when they moved to Haderus some months back. Kudos to them and other Griffs who are tutoring their rookies.

6) Telel actually killed two players on their own! While taking a resource from the vile Griff menace no less.
    then their eight friends showed up.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    @Manoekin they don't even realize what you did here <3

it works every time
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    So this is where you have been, AD!

http://imgur.com/j8098MC

tfw no gf
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »

5) Pact Militia really has gotten better compared to where they were when they moved to Haderus some months back. Kudos to them and other Griffs who are tutoring their rookies.

Thanks! :) Its uncommon and very much apreciated when our oppontents notice that we have taken steps to improve our game. Looking forward to seeing COH in the new campaign!
    Edited by NACtron on December 26, 2016 2:44AM
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and short of AD all logging off and giving up every single point on the map

I've known you to be a lot of things but never a liar....until now. Ad turtled Ash all day and zerged anyone (even ones and twos) with full raids who even got within a mile of it. Gratz on the very close and very small win. :D

Ad gets their participation trophy. Will this dry their tears?
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »

I've known you to be a lot of things but never a liar....until now. Ad turtled Ash all day and zerged anyone (even ones and twos) with full raids who even got within a mile of it. Gratz on the very close and very small win. :D

was the same on EP side

pretty ridiculous, but it is what it is

fun campaign
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@God_flakes Probably not.. You should have seen the hate in zone yesterday when EP were pop locked and rolling the map.. Every time there's 50+ people on the bridge, every time the ups and downs of population gets us pushed back bast Fare, the salt will flow.

Keeps come and go, scrolls get run back and forth, but points are forever. I've had enough of playing the campaign for a while - I want to go back to AP farming.
    I've known you to be a lot of things but never a liar....until now.

Did I lie about something? Not to my knowledge..
  • alephthiago
    alephthiago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must admit, i did think this campaign was lost after yesterday and the day before.
    Also we were in such a dire situation that we started picking pugs from the map to do stuff lol
    At least we took then out of the bridge :D
    Walks-in-Shadowss AD Magblade
    *** kitty AD Stamblade
    Paarthurnax's Will AD Magicka DK
    agnar cracked skull EP Magicka DK (veteran dragonstar arena bot)
    Klogi Mugdul AD Stamina DK
    Savre Selranni AD Magicka Sorc (being polished)
    Avenar Lolhealing AD Magicka Templar (being polished)

• Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

AD turtled ash? DC barely touched it after we took it. There was no reason to turtle. EP made a much larger effort than DC this final day.