The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I heal you boo

Solidsnake993
Solidsnake993
✭✭✭
I found a really hilarious bug that allows you to heal people while they're dueling. It is so easy all you have to do is throw a mud ball at them while they're dueling and then you can heal anyone after that particular duel. I've been doing it to people all day long and it is so hilarious watching them quit the duel. Please fix it though because it is so annoying for the people that are dueling.
Edited by Solidsnake993 on December 26, 2016 12:58AM
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow. If any ever deserved a 24 hour ban...

To bad it's perm ban or nothing.

Cheers!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are other ways to heal people while dueling....
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Cheers!

There are temporary bans. Has happened to multiple people
  • Solidsnake993
    Solidsnake993
    ✭✭✭
    I've been doing this all day long on almost the same group of players and finally they got so sick and tired of me that they are all going to report me. I don't want to get banned for this. Yes I was trolling them but I don't deserve to get banned for something that is an in-game bug. Yes it is annoying but this is not ban-worthy. I didn't do anything to get ahead in this game such as farming infinite gold or using speed hacks. I was only having fun, I don't want to get banned.
  • Solidsnake993
    Solidsnake993
    ✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    There are other ways to heal people while dueling....

This needs to be patched. It must've been so annoying for those duelers that couldn't even finish the duel because I kept healing them.
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cheers!

There is no such thing as a perma ban in this game. ZOS in their infinite (infamous) wisdom even unbanned all those cheat engine users they caught a while back.
    Edited by LrdRahvin on December 26, 2016 1:05AM
  • Solidsnake993
    Solidsnake993
    ✭✭✭
    @LrdRahvin I am not using a cheat engine...
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LrdRahvin I am not using a cheat engine...

Don't recall saying you were...

or anything even remotely similar for that matter.
  • Solidsnake993
    Solidsnake993
    ✭✭✭
    @LrdRahvin Will I get banned for this?
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LrdRahvin Will I get banned for this?

I couldn't possibly tell you one way or the other- I don't work for ZOS. (Thank god).

I don't even play the game much anymore. :p

• Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you purposefully griefed duelers
    all day long
    and now you're QQ-ing because you fear the consequences?

Accidentally finding a bug and trying to replicate it before making an official report is one thing (and I'm sure the duelers would have helped you if that was your intent) but you knowingly abused it just to mess with people.

• Solidsnake993
    Solidsnake993
    ✭✭✭
    @Lore_lai It was a good laugh though. I admit that I was purposefully trolling them with this bug but come on now, that doesn't deserve a ban. Yes I will most likely get unbanned if I do get banned but still it's not a crime to be a jerk to people.

• Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That does deserve a ban.
    Not permanent of course, but anything between 1-7 days seems reasonable to me.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • Solidsnake993
    Solidsnake993
    ✭✭✭
    @Ahzek They don't take reporting seriously in this game unless it's like a lot of people that decide to report you at once. Look at what happened with TheMadHessian. Do you think they would have banned him if only like 1 person decided to report him? Lol no. Now let's talk about that glitch that allowed you to gap close over keep walls. I did that a lot but how was I supposed to know that you can get banned for it? How was anyone who got banned for it supposed to know? Do you not understand that there are things in this game that are so broken but people abuse it anyway? It is not right to ban someone for abusing any in game glitch. It is ZOS fault for not fixing the bug. Do you remember why TheMadHessian got banned? Way before that, like 5 months before that I was inside that dolmen. Lol so for a long time that was broken. Do you really expect us to not have a little fun on something that is ZOS fault?

Disclaimer: I agree with you to some degree, but since I was not using it as an unfair advantage it is not considered cheating.
  • Daveheart
    Daveheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ahzek They don't take reporting seriously in this game unless it's like a lot of people that decide to report you at once. Look at what happened with TheMadHessian. Do you think they would have banned him if only like 1 person decided to report him? Lol no. Now let's talk about that glitch that allowed you to gap close over keep walls. I did that a lot but how was I supposed to know that you can get banned for it? How was anyone who got banned for it supposed to know? Do you not understand that there are things in this game that are so broken but people abuse it anyway? It is not right to ban someone for abusing any in game glitch. It is ZOS fault for not fixing the bug. Do you remember why TheMadHessian got banned? Way before that, like 5 months before that I was inside that dolmen. Lol so for a long time that was broken. Do you really expect us to not have a little fun on something that is ZOS fault?

Disclaimer: I agree with you to some degree, but since I was not using it as an unfair advantage it is not considered cheating.

It's not really cheating since you weren't trying to make an advantage for yourself. However, it does fall under the umbrella of griefing, and that's one thing ZOS usually does take seriously. Some who were mudballing at dye stations got mails suggesting perma-bans could come if they didn't stop, so I'd suggest you stop, report the bug in the game and through the support system, and you'll probably get off with a 3 day ban.
    Edited by Daveheart on December 26, 2016 5:53PM
    Daggerfall Covenant (PC-NA)

The Order of Mundus | Nightfighters
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are more offenses that deserve a ban other than exploiting.
    To use an analogy:
    In real life you can get fined for not paying your taxes.
    You can also get fined for parking your car in spots it isnt allowed even though these 2 things have practically nothing in common.

Similary in ESO exploiting is a bannable offense. But you can also get banned for griefing, botting, racism, etc. .
    Jo'Khaljor
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People got temp banned for leaping into keeps. No one gets banned for using infernal guardian.
    German cheated, no ban. He abused people, got banned. Made more accounts. Got unbanned for cheating after a risque phone exchange.
    People get banned from forums instantly for posting a funny meme.

So do whatever mate. More likely to get banned from forums then from game.
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs