Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Suggestions) Great Unicorn mount

rxhymn
rxhymn
✭✭✭
I would like to see a great unicorn mount with a beautifully spiraled ribbon horn. Maybe a glitter animation or something. It would have to be really pretty though, and totally realistic. I don't want it to look like another recycled horse graphic with the same lazy animations.
Edited by rxhymn on December 25, 2016 7:53PM

(Suggestions) Great Unicorn mount 93 votes

Yes, that's the mount of my dreams.
24%
kewlLuminickreb17_ESOAjaxandrieljarrod777CîanaiPetitesseKingSorenSigourney_FrostMelioramakeumragehappymaaritiirainbow_dashVidahrRational_DrunkBossXVNecosileoEshjaShadowasrialrxhymn 23 votes
Yes, but I am worried about it costing too much in the crown store.
22%
rimaxo14_ESONewBlacksmurfMercutioAlienSlofSotha_Silf047ys3v3nRajajshkaCeaseSphireJWKeEasily_LostbebynnagMissFairyMelodiousAccordNordSwordnBoardrhapsodiousemilyhyoyeonTheRealPotorooGT409OrdinatorInMourningDahliaNight 21 votes
No there are already too many horse like mounts.
52%
MojmirAvidsparkSigtricJkahrrRadnarKlemenziusb16_ESOAlmarielEnodockwisatzPhuzUntrustedExistenzDerNachtfaltercamelliaj3crowTerraDewBerryNeKryXeNetViperXJKorrSarevoccbitelsShader_Shibes 49 votes
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not Elder Scrolls of My Little Pony Online.....
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If we got unicorn mount it would probably be just a fancy white horse with a horn, since that's what it looked like in Oblivion. And there really isn't any incentive for ZOS to re-design the creature.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we got unicorn mount it would probably be just a fancy white horse with a horn, since that's what it looked like in Oblivion. And there really isn't any incentive for ZOS to re-design the creature.

It could have a lighter build, though, like Oblivion horses.

I really wish ZOS added horses of different shapes.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I'm not sure what your comment is really trying to convey, but if it's that unicorns do not fit TES (not part of lore), then the fact is that unicorns are a part of TES lore as far as TES IV is concerned. funnily enough they could be used as a mount in TES IV too
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Abeille Mind-shriven horse model?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A unicorn would make more sense at the elk's price point. But after seeing that one this is what I think would happen:

Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • OlafdieWaldfee
    OlafdieWaldfee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only if it costs 6500 Crowns at the very least.
    Else I won´t be able to feel glittery-special.
  • rxhymn
    rxhymn
    ✭✭✭
    Only if it costs 6500 Crowns at the very least.
    Else I won´t be able to feel glittery-special.

I'd pay it.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, maybe not looking like it doesn't eat since the Merethic Era :P

The horses in ESO look close enough to the ones in Skyrim, which looked like Clydesdales. I was thinking we could have some that looked like Arabian horses too, maybe.

I'm not complaining, Clydesdale is my favorite horse breed, but I would like some variety.
    Edited by Abeille on December 25, 2016 9:24PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:

Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • CeaseSphire
    CeaseSphire
    ✭✭✭

Would it help it if it had rippling muscles, was decomposing or had flames or ice or lightning coming out of somewhere along with a razor sharp hooves and horns to reassure someones' fragile masculinity?
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't vote because there was no option for: Great Pumpkin Mount...it could come with a gold BIS weap. that gets yanked away just as you are about to grab it.
  • JWKe
    JWKe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing it'll cost 5k crowns and then a week later there will be a rainbow variant available only for four days for 15k crowns.
  • Bryanonymous
    Bryanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10k crowns.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

The horses in ESO look close enough to the ones in Skyrim, which looked like Clydesdales. I was thinking we could have some that looked like Arabian horses too, maybe.

I'm not complaining, Clydesdale is my favorite horse breed, but I would like some variety.

i want a shire horse to be introduced...
    only because it would look like a shetland pony when used by a wood elf!
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't vote because I honestly can't tell whether the OP is serious or having a laugh.

Seriously no this sounds ghastly. Upon seeing such a monstrosity I would be gripped by an urge to stab my eyes out using its great beribboned glittery horn.

..... yet!
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4eQ7hv2.jpg
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

i want a shire horse to be introduced...
    only because it would look like a shetland pony when used by a wood elf!

I would love that! Horses come in many different sizes and shapes, I really wish ZOS would explore it a little more. I mean, we currently have TWO plain, regular horses in the Crown Store only. While they could use a model update (I wish they could blink), I like regular horses and would like to see more of them.

For example, a light palomino one like Skyrim's Frost. The coat could be of the same color as the Dominion Horse, that light cream, but with white mane, tail and markings. Like the Palomino Horse we already have, but with a light cream coat you know?

Meet my characters:

• Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have trouble wishing for new horses in this game, because I just don't like the horse model and mechanics at all. :(

It's a shame, because I do love horses.

I will say though, a shetland pony would be hard to resist, even on a bulky mechanical ESO horse. ;)
    Edited by Livvy on December 26, 2016 4:32PM
    ->--Willow--<-
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭
    To me a unicorn is just another type of horse, I already have a horse.

What I want is a giant toad mount, with a small toad vanity pet to follow me around.
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

mmmmmm Unicorns exist in Elder scrolls :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvJ3Diwc3ms

I would only support unicorn Mounts for as long as I get to stab them in the throat with a crochet needle, and not get a bounty over my head.
  • UntrustedExistenz
    UntrustedExistenz
    ✭✭✭
    Firstly, I thought that this is a trollpost.
    Why u don't want a creepy, dark and scary mount to fear your enemy?
    What will be next? Pink Panther?

<PC EU>
    Press "F" to pay respect to our fallen megalulserver.
  • Jimbullbee85
    Jimbullbee85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shhhhhhhush! Can't let on how many of us are interested ppl! As soon as they twig on they'll be charging 10k crowns for it.
    Jimbullbee, Templar healer battlemage
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rxhymn wrote: »
    I would like to see a great unicorn mount with a beautifully spiraled ribbon horn. Maybe a glitter animation or something. It would have to be really pretty though, and totally realistic. I don't want it to look like another recycled horse graphic with the same lazy animations.
    Sure, but... only ridable by characters who never ever have engaged in ERP, yes? :p;):disappointed:
    ...you mean... you never found the Unicorn in TES:Oblivion???
    latest?cb=20120606220432
    Firstly, I thought that this is a trollpost.
    Why u don't want a creepy, dark and scary mount to fear your enemy?
    What will be next? Pink Panther?
    Shhhhh... don't give people ideas, or they will remember the senche mounts and draw the logical conclusion... :sweat_smile:
  • rxhymn
    rxhymn
    ✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    I didn't vote because I honestly can't tell whether the OP is serious or having a laugh.

Seriously no this sounds ghastly. Upon seeing such a monstrosity I would be gripped by an urge to stab my eyes out using its great beribboned glittery horn.

..... yet!

If it could come out of a glittering pink dust, why id be the happiest boy alive.
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please no
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not the correct "no" reasoning but I guess I am stuck with it.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    Rather have a rhino!
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    esp1992 wrote: »
    Rather have a rhino!

Strangely enough, a unicorn would have a higher probability of being found and used as a ride by a citizen of Tamriel :lol:

"Even more legendary than the unicorn is that imaginary two-horned beast called the rhinoceros."

Meet my characters:

• Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rxhymn wrote: »
    *snip* Maybe a glitter animation or something. It would have to be really pretty though, and totally realistic.

I hate when my horse starts spouting that fake glitter, it's so cheesy looking.

May all beings have happiness
    May they be free from suffering
    May they find the joy that has never known suffering
    May they be free from attachment and hatred