The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

What is a good race/class combo for ebon heart with build diversity?

DragonBound
DragonBound
✭✭✭✭✭
I just have a sorc on ad for pve so far, I was looking into dragon knight since I am interested in using some melee with powers or something but stamina builds seem very limited in builds am I wrong here? Any advice is greatly appreciated thank you.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you want to use an EP race for Stamina then I would recommend the Nords. They have great survivablity and have some Max Stamina in there. If you can go other races and don't care about what faction they originate from then Redguard, Bosmer or Khajit are the go to Races for Stamina I would say. Orcs are good too.

And yes Stamina builds are very much dependant on the weapons they have so you will see that the build of a Stamina Sorc is not all that different from a Stamina DK, its mostly just their Class utility skills that differ. So you won't see too much diversity there but same can really be said for Magicka as well. However since we are talking PvP there are more things you can do than in say PvE. For example a 2 Handed Weapon is not viable in PvE but very much so in PvP. And you can go for sustain or burst, can build for duals or for zerg busting. Both Magicka and Stamina have a lot more to offer in PvP.
    Options
  • DragonBound
    DragonBound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm.
    Options