Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Elk mount not an elk!

• BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait to see one in game. Bet it isn't as popular as the dro mother a senche.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • Wolfchild07
    Wolfchild07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Milvan wrote: »
    It looks like an elk to me.

deer-differences.gif

I now want a Moose mount. Inb4 7k crowns price-tag.

Whoa, whoa, WHOA! They're not just gonna charge a huge 7k crowns for the next mount. They have to do it incrementally. It'll be 6,999.
    Edited by Wolfchild07 on December 23, 2016 3:34AM
  • JimT722
    JimT722
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Milvan wrote: »
    It looks like an elk to me.

deer-differences.gif

I now want a Moose mount. Inb4 7k crowns price-tag.

Whoa, whoa, WHOA! They're not just gonna charge a huge 7k crowns for the next mount. They have to do it incrementally. It'll be 6,999.

Yes they will do it gradually, so we will slowly cook. 5000 followed by 5500 and so on.

The Boiled Kagouti

It is said that if a kagouti steps into a boiling pool, he will leap out immediately to avoid harm.

But if the kagouti is standing in a pool, and a wizard slowly raises the temperature, measure by measure, to boiling, the kagouti will calmly stand in place until he is boiled.

Thus we see that we must be alert not only to the obvious danger, but also to the subtle degrees by which change may result in danger.
  • quadraxis666
    quadraxis666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    There are different species of elk that have different characteristics in their antlers, as well as extinct species that varied greatly.

Additionally Tamriel is a made up place, with made up things in it, and Tamrielian elk could be different than what we see in the real world...

Found the ZOS apologist
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some people will complain about anything. Yeah, that's the big problem in ESO, my elk has funny legs...

As pointless as I find vanity mounts, cosmetics sold for 4k crowns should be well designed.