Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Clan Luccin (Orc only) (DC) (NA)

Covokson
Covokson
✭✭
Clan Luccin is a lore base guild. We are Clan of orc that fought in Orisinium in days of the past and though to been absorb by another clan of orc but some onf Clan Luccin separated from the majority of the clan to expand there terriorty of there clan not knowing wat happen to the rest of the clan. Now comes the present Day the clan we have spread thin and now are looking to replishes are ranks from attacking village from the terror of night, many residents of orisinium are in terror of the wolf clan of orc and are even frighten to talk about the nortious clan and what there capable of so if hear howling when the moon is full and you see the red eyes in the darkness run for your life because you might not have a second chance..... We are (Roleplay, Mixture of PvP & PvE) Guild actively looking for Orc's to join our ranks if you wish to join send a message to GT: covokson or SDMF CrypticRob
Frensiflr lvl 50 cp 810 ebonheart pact
Watches-has-you-die lvl 50 cp 810 ebonheart pact

And other cp character
" In order to reach the top of the mountain, you must reach the bottom of it first"
  • Covokson
    Covokson
    ✭✭
    Boah broavheruk wear avhe ukame ukize. Nine rowuk or ukoldieruk ukavood shal line

And other cp character
    " In order to reach the top of the mountain, you must reach the bottom of it first"
  • lxTheDespairxl
    If you are still around, I am the Chieftain of the Moggnak Clan, an all Orc guild on XBO.

Contact me online.
    My gamertag is lxThe Despairxl
  • Covokson
    Covokson
    ✭✭
    for those that are will to join this guild. i hate to inform you the guild is no more please close thread @ZOS_GinaBruno

And other cp character