Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] No Heavy Armor No Procs Stamblade Outnumbered PvP

• caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice vid bud. Night blade just has so many tools I would love to mess around with.
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »
    Nice Video! One question, how is it possible to get 3,6k crit heals without major vitality?

Do you have a timestamp?
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its your keepfight but especially around 1min -1,10min
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »
    Its your keepfight but especially around 1min -1,10min

I always thought I got the number on the right. Do I really get the number on the left?
    And I am guessing it was that high because of the support passive that increases healing near a keep.
  • Chori
    Chori
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome vid and gameplay dude, it actually recquires a lot of skill and decision making to do what you did with 20k HP so hats off to you!
    Made me miss playing with that set, I used to run the same setup when the veli patch dropped, it is super fun and very effective if played right. Lots of mobility and high regen, something to fall in love with.
    EP NA-PC - Invictus - Odem Mortis
    1. Stamina NB Cat - ChoriB'Good
    2. Magicka NB High Elf - Lîndara
    3. Stam Sorc High Elf - Lindara Moonlight
    4. Red Guard Stamina DK - Chorî
    5. Red Guard Stamina Templar - Choripaninikinnie
    6. Magplar High Elf - Vagitarian Sillonour
    Don't tell me you lag, I play with 200-300 ms all the time ^_^
  • mike.eso
    mike.eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leif come back to AZ man we'll roll dodge everyone to death. Also try using beast trap with your runes if ya get the timing down it's devastating (I dropped fear for it and it's been awesome). Anyway awesome vid dude shade work OP as usual.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is deserving mad props . Good video .
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mikmak wrote: »
    Leif come back to AZ man we'll roll dodge everyone to death. Also try using beast trap with your runes if ya get the timing down it's devastating (I dropped fear for it and it's been awesome). Anyway awesome vid dude shade work OP as usual.

I really like using fear to get people off of me and I like all of my other skills too much to drop anything else, but I can see how that would be really effective. I stopped playing in Azuras because I feel like what is OP in cp campaigns is even worse in Azuras and I also didn't like how most of the players there don't know what they are doing.
  • Waylander
    Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think this is your best vid yet of your superb NB gameplay. Your combination of shade and cloak is so strong it makes me want to practice more.
    Nocturnal - AD Oceanic PvP Guild
    Waylander
    Frankie
    Krylla
    Uniter
    Macgyverr
    Ivy
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Theres one song and one song only you should be thinking about while playing a nightblade.
    PS4 NA DC
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theres one song and one song only you should be thinking about while playing a nightblade.

So true! This is what I was thinking when I shaded that meteor dark flare.
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the kind words guys! I really appreciate it and I'm glad you liked the video. :)
  • ColoredScreams
    ColoredScreams
    ✭✭✭
    Great video Leify, subscribed. <3
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well this is very embarrassing, I look like a *** potato. GGWP @LeifErikson Teach me to use a shade like that.

I personally haven't played magicka nightblade yet, but I feel like shade wouldn't work that well on it open world. Reason being without a reliable snare removal, you basically just port back to the shade with a huge movement speed hit in the majority of open world engagements in which case the people you are fighting will just gap close you down as you are walking like an rper. But for stamblade it is awesome. It takes some getting use to, especially the range and duration, but is awesome once you get use to it. But maybe I'm wrong about mageblade. Maybe it is really good open world on it. Maybe in combination with mist form?
  • Kharapuce
    Kharapuce
    ✭✭
    Such a pretty good stuff you got there mate ! You got a pretty nice situationnal awarness, and playing with eternal cun* as offensive set is pretty fun to watch !

Na good job dude :wink:
    PC - EU - AD

RUN I TRIGGERED THEM Baguette'Blade - Nightblade - Wood Elf - AvA 49 - Grand Overlord (reached 12/15/16 /played 100days)
    Kharapuce - Dragonknight - Dark Elf - AvA 25
    Streak I Triggered Them - Sorc - High Elf - AvA 19
    Run I'm Triggered - Nb - Breton - AvA Rofl
    AFK Brain Mod - Dk -Dark Elf - AvA Rofl
    PIC PIC IN DA FACE Templar - Redguard - AvA 17
    Polishing-Your-Spears Templar - Argonian - AvA Rofl
    Bury Me I Triggered Them Got Ftom'd - Aka ***'te Slave - Sorc - Redguard - AvA Rofl
    PC - EU - EP

Khara The Baguette Slayer Nb EP - Dark Elf - AvA Rofl
    PC - EU - DC

Got Rekt Nb - Wood Elf - AvA Rofl
    Baguette Whipping Ass Dk - Dark Elf - AvA Roooofl

Zerg Squad

AWAWAWAWAR

#goblin4life
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I normally don't watch these videos but I watched enough to see you kill whipz-for-skooma and for that you get a kiss :kissing_heart: even if you *are* filthy red.
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    I normally don't watch these videos but I watched enough to see you kill whipz-for-skooma and for that you get a kiss :kissing_heart: even if you *are* filthy red.

Lol thanks. Most of my toons are dc though!
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »

Lol thanks. Most of my toons are dc though!

Niiiiice. Look me up some time in eso's yellow pages. :lol:
  • Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Makes me actually want to play again. Maybe.
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled