The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[XBOX][NA][Multi Faction] * Guilfoyle Trading Company * Consistent Trader in Rawl'kha

XT4xm4nX
XT4xm4nX
✭✭✭
(NEW)Moving forward we are running all guild applications through our web site. http://gtc.guildlaunch.com/ Please apply there. Existing members please also apply here as a formality.

PLEASE: if you care to help us out as a guild with our advertising please upvote us and comment on your experience with our company so that we can reach more people with our post.

Our site and our policies are evolving everyday as we settle in as a trading power in Tamriel. We work closely with other high end trading guilds and are looking for other affiliates. If you are interested in such a union and are a leader of a properly ran trading company please visit our site and you should be able to find my gamer tag to reach out to me.

On the front page of our site we basically have our guild lay out and policies with links to various additional posts explaining each item in further details. As a quick intro to what we are about I have just pasted this in as our advertisement. Please read and make sure the guild is a good fit for you.

We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company,

1. We reside on Xbox One.

2. We are a max membership guild looking to replace inactive members with those who want to be a part of what we are trying to accomplish. We are actively recruiting said people.

3. Our guild is primarily made up of adult gamers and we would like to keep it that way. Moving forward if you can't legally purchase alcohol this may not be the correct guild for you. 18+ 25+ Preferred

4. Our main focus is to work together to ensure that we always have a guild trader hired in order to maximize all of our in game financial gains. This is not easily accomplished and is the driving factor behind everything we do.

5. We expect at minimum for all of our members to make weekly minimum deposits into the guild bank.

6. We are affiliated with other highly active and effective trade guilds. Our store is located in Rawl'kha and has been since launch.

7. We have a weekly raffle system & lotto system which the rules for can be found @ our website and you can also receive more info on by messaging gt: Demon Kitty x

8. We actively post on reddit and we have both a facebook group and an active forum on our website which we would also love for you to be a part of. If you are @ our actual website you will find links to all of the things previously mentioned.

9. We have pricing guides among other helpful informational posts to this site which members will have access to. PRICING GUIDES AND A LOT OF INFO LINKS ARE OUTDATED CURRENTLY. WE ARE WORKING TO UPDATE OUR SITE.

10. We have recently promoted some people to event organizing positions and expect to have some trials and PvP groups going again in the near future.

Regards ~ Tax
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    Fun Fact* We are one of very few of the original trading organizations still holding a regular trader in a key trade hub
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    I was trying to remember the last time you last that spot for the week. Is it never? (not to jinx you)
  • DrakonStormborn
    Could you send an invite to GT: DrakonStormborn I cannot apply through the site since I was a previous member I played daily for a while and decided to take a break and am just now returning.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much is the weekly fee?