Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wroble's Revenge

Solidsnake993
Solidsnake993
✭✭✭
I'm pretty sure we are all tired of the fact that we have to use a broken build or ability in order to compete. We are all getting so tired of each update bringing a new broken build to the game that is very frsuterating because everyone is using it. I'm about ready to play a different game for a while. I want this game to get better and I really do hope very soon that we begin to see people using their own build instead of copying and pasting the same build. I want to see more originallity. I'm hoping for the best.

However if ZOS refuses to answer our prayers then there will need to be an ultimate added to the game that is called "Wrobles revenge". This will be the most overpowered ability in the game because immediately upon cast time it automatically deletes the person that it got casted on if they are using the meta. This will be a very great discouragement and I'm very certain that it will be a huge scare tactic into getting people to stop abusing this game.

This is actually not a bad idea considering how much we have suffered by the lack of balance in this game. If we cannot get ZOS to balance the game then we should at least be able to fix it ourselves.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I should also remind you that 70% of the meta users I spoke with said theyre using it be cause everyone else does.
    This means even if Wrobel were to fix the current pvp (trainwreck that is) there will always be something ridiculous that people will exploit.
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it a full moon ? These threads getting stranger .
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    May as well. Lol wrobels revenge.

PvP is poop
  • Solidsnake993
    Solidsnake993
    ✭✭✭
    lol
    Edited by Solidsnake993 on December 13, 2016 11:20PM