The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deceivers Of The Void vampire guild (New guild recruiting all members)

Changedlater227
Changedlater227
Soul Shriven
~Spread the dark gift of Lamae Bal~

Welcome all to the deceivers of the void guild recruitment thread!

Deceivers of the void is a vampire orientated guild, however our main mission statement is to accept all members and spread the gift of vampirism, free of charge. Feel free to join whether you are a human, vampire or werewolf.

We are a social bunch who enjoy PvE, Questing, PvP, group bossing, trials & arenas, alliance war & imperial city, custom events and just basically hanging out. All people are welcome, regardless of experience, skill level, race or alliance. If you are looking for a friendly guild that offers support and camaraderie, then look no further!
Guild Events

We do not hold any mandatory events, however numerous fun guild events and team PvE/PvP will be held regularly.

Requirements to join

While no actual requirements on skill, experience or game completion apply, we ask you to follow these guidelines if you are to join.

-Be an active member of ESO (Disappearing for months at a time is a no no.)

-Be mature. It is not a question of age but your manner and language as well. Respect one another.

Guild Rules

-Be friendly, polite and helpful

-Be respectful of others and their opinions

-No begging

-No Advertising

-No cheating

-Follow all normal game rules

So why should you join this guild and not a different one?

Mainly, if you’re looking for a friendly, laid back guild that gets along very well, then this is definitely the one for you. Not just that, but all our members enjoy a wide range of ESO, so whether you want to train crafting skills, go dungeon crawling, do dailies or just hang, then there will be someone to do it with! Finally, we are a mix of people from all around the world, with many different interests, so whatever you want to chat about its all good. Like sports, video games or politics? Play Yu-Gi-Oh or own the worlds largest collection of rubber bands? Feel free to talk to us about it!

Feel free to whisper/message me in game or pm me here on the forums. My gamertag is ChangedLater227

For more information about the guild visit our official guild site: Here
  • KylerF
    KylerF
    Are ther any dues? If not im in. I dont need a bite. I have already recieved the mothers gift.
    GT: KylerF
    Khilorn Freewander
    Male Khajiit, Dragonknight
    Mostly PvE(er)
    Self proclaimed "Lore Junkie"