The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When will we see new guild heraldry customization?

KATObloodpaw
KATObloodpaw
✭✭✭
I couldn't find anything on this topic already. Will we ever see new logos or styles for guild tabbards? Are they not in high demand?
GT:Shock Value1134
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've not seen ppl wear tabards since release.

I don't PvP tho but in PvE tons.....rarely have I seen them.

I don't wear mine either but I think it's mostly due to costumes and how it won't mix
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on December 8, 2016 4:55AM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Vorcil
    Vorcil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guilds need an overhaul definitely.

For housing, I'm hoping they will add heraldry, including decorative ones for specific guilds to the Guild Store.
    (where you can purchase guild tapestries, guild guards wearing tabards etc)

Feature request - @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Vorcil on December 8, 2016 5:13AM
  • captainwolfos
    captainwolfos
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd wear a tabard if I were able to create it myself. That's what I was hoping for for at least two of my characters.
    Enemy of Boob Plates
    For the Covenant! For the High King!
    Solo Player | PVEer | Not caring about PVP since 1992
    Spill some blood for me, dear brother
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see guild heraldry for mounts. Would also be cool if a group in Cyradiil could fly a banner as they ride from place to place.

and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've not seen ppl wear tabards since release.

I don't PvP tho but in PvE tons.....rarely have I seen them.

I don't wear mine either but I think it's mostly due to costumes and how it won't mix

If it worked with costumes, I'd wear it. Kind of sad it doesn't tbh.
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    I don't wear any costumes so I usually don't have a problem with that but it'd be great if they did mix.i mostly mean logos.I'd love to see some new logos that guilds can use to be unique.
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think tabards are not so great.
    First of all, yes, the idea is cool and I like it!
    But it's so limiting, it doesn't fulfill its purpose, wearing a tabard.
    When you wear a tabard, you don't look like you belong to a specific guild, it always looks the same, no matter how you customize it
    (almost same shape and colors and symbol, from far you won't notice these details).

My suggestion?
    Let the guild leader chose
    1. ) a costume
    2.1 ) Add a new editor to guilds, where the guild leader can place any equipment pieces of any style into all Armor slots. Activating tabard would change your equipment looks to those chosen pieces now.
    2.2 Optionally, Using the same idea from 2.1, this could be improved even further, by making the equipped pieces actually grant item set bonuses, which override your current equipments bonuses.
    Of course you can decide to get the "appearance only" or "appearance + stats" (and lose your own bonuses).
    Very useful if you have many new players in the guild, who don't have great equipment at that moment. Not to mention how finally a guild can work on something, together saving money to improve that Armor to legendary, or collecting materials for instance.
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Birdovic wrote: »
    I think tabards are not so great.
    First of all, yes, the idea is cool and I like it!
    But it's so limiting, it doesn't fulfill its purpose, wearing a tabard.
    When you wear a tabard, you don't look like you belong to a specific guild, it always looks the same, no matter how you customize it
    (almost same shape and colors and symbol, from far you won't notice these details).

My suggestion?
    Let the guild leader chose
    1. ) a costume
    2.1 ) Add a new editor to guilds, where the guild leader can place any equipment pieces of any style into all Armor slots. Activating tabard would change your equipment looks to those chosen pieces now.
    2.2 Optionally, Using the same idea from 2.1, this could be improved even further, by making the equipped pieces actually grant item set bonuses, which override your current equipments bonuses.
    Of course you can decide to get the "appearance only" or "appearance + stats" (and lose your own bonuses).
    Very useful if you have many new players in the guild, who don't have great equipment at that moment. Not to mention how finally a guild can work on something, together saving money to improve that Armor to legendary, or collecting materials for instance.
    I like your ideas.id even be content seeing a tabbard with upgradables of some sort. Possible Design upgrades such as logo upgrades, new border trims, etc. I always felt they should make logos representing or relating to the different delves and dungeons. So that If you and your guild members complete a dungeon together, you would unlock a logo or design that somehow represents that specific dungeon. Example city of ash 1- you'd unlock a basic flame logo or fire trim for tabbard, then going on to complete city of ash 2-you'd unlock a logo with a building engulfed in flames.