The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Current State of Xbox NA Haderus

• MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Ohhh my the only campaign that is competitive is haderus and your moaning about blues , maybe if EP and AD didn't gate the other campaigns then DC might flow into them .. example me and my guild mates have been trying to make Azura star competative but last couple of days has shown the mentality of AD my group at most is 8 people and I'd say there is about 10 random blues knocking about the map but when we push AD bring numbers and if we manage to wipe them they bring more until we can't compete, last night well over 50 AD came on to take at the time 6 of us . And this is the same in other dead campaigns maybe if the other factions didn't zerg dead campaigns DC wouldn't all be haderus
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhh my the only campaign that is competitive is haderus and your moaning about blues , maybe if EP and AD didn't gate the other campaigns then DC might flow into them ..

I was "moaning" four months ago...
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhh my the only campaign that is competitive is haderus and your moaning about blues , maybe if EP and AD didn't gate the other campaigns then DC might flow into them .. example me and my guild mates have been trying to make Azura star competative but last couple of days has shown the mentality of AD my group at most is 8 people and I'd say there is about 10 random blues knocking about the map but when we push AD bring numbers and if we manage to wipe them they bring more until we can't compete, last night well over 50 AD came on to take at the time 6 of us . And this is the same in other dead campaigns maybe if the other factions didn't zerg dead campaigns DC wouldn't all be haderus

The AD reaction Zerg on Azura's is a major pain. It is still the best campaign though. No-CP cancer builds, no lag, small-scale fights.

Any Blues looking for a new home should check out Azura's Star. There is a good chance that you'll zone in and see yellow controlling most of the map, but whatever. There is usually a core group of Blues on who are willing to group up and making things happen.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kyye wrote: »
    Dont worry you got every ep from haddy in bwb rn

BWB has full bars quite a bit recently... But oh the red zerg! ;)
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The AD reaction Zerg on Azura's is a major pain. It is still the best campaign though. No-CP cancer builds, no lag, small-scale fights.

Any Blues looking for a new home should check out Azura's Star. There is a good chance that you'll zone in and see yellow controlling most of the map, but whatever. There is usually a core group of Blues on who are willing to group up and making things happen.

as a DC lifer, I will be moving in that direction to at least check it out after my most recent alt levels out of BWB.
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

It was aimed at the comment by rat on march 6th
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds like scourge a 2 months ago or every morning.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

It was aimed at the comment by rat on march 6th

But DC has been doing this in haderus for over a year now. The reason the other factions zerg the other campaigns is because at times it's so many DC ball groups/zergs in haderus it's just not fun to play. Every now and again EP will win a couple weeks in a row but for the most part it's a DC campaign. Prime time it's fine but any time of the day before or after it's too many DC to do anything but try to get AP. Also the only reason EP is zerging down skull is because DC would still have a 40 or 50 man zerg at 3am stacking everyone in Arius with the emp. EP AND AD probably didn't want to deal with that so they left. Alot of times DC can have a que of 150+ for prime time I'm sure they could split up that number to make other campaigns competitive for themselves. They just have this love for haderus and I don't understand it.

• THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ron_Burgundy_79

Gotcha! Haha
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good thing there are so many other campaign options for competitive pvp on xbox :lol:. Seriously though, haderus is cool if you've never experienced extreme lag and long load screens, scourge is fun if you've never seen ball groups of 50+ at 7 in the morning, and the other campaigns are fun if you like collecting mats without being disturbed.

Mate. Other people on other countries play too. 7am is prime time somewhere
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Night capping?? You mean Australians playing so you call it night capping.
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ron_Burgundy_79

Gotcha! Haha

I hate fear :|
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ron_Burgundy_79

Gotcha! Haha

I hate fear :|

Haha. I wish you could have seen my screen. I had just popped an invisibility potion and didn't even see either you or your buddy. I was just planning on taking the resource. Then you both happened to get to the flag from the side direction at an exact perfect time for me to flank you. I was planning on hitting your buddy with the blue beam but when I panned and saw it was you all plans when right out the window.

Good fight though. Stinks your fear didn't work cause it would have been a perfect defense. Too bad those pesky yellow melted me 20 seconds later.

Good fight homie. I'm sure you'll get me back soon enough!