The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

CROWN SHOWCASE DECEMBER

andreasranasen
andreasranasen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Edited by andreasranasen on November 30, 2016 3:43PM
#VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
  • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
  • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think @Abeille will be happy

Lot of cool stuff :p<3
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Vaoh HAPPY?!!! :smiley:
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Frost caster shield.... im in love. o:)
    PS4 NA DC
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread has been moved to Crown Store & ESO Plus.
    Staff Post
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »

I'M HAPPY

I'M SO HAPPY

Now I need some black hair dye and we are golden.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JohanaB huh? I've been doing these threads in General Discussion forever. More people see it = more $$$ for you! Get it together!
    Edited by andreasranasen on November 30, 2016 3:45PM
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JohanaB huh? I've been doing these threads in General Discussion forever. Get it together!
    [SNIP]

Anyways, I love the Elk Mount, the Frost Caster Motif and the Furry Hood. Definitely will be getting those
    [Edited for Of Topic comments]

There are versions of that hood that are prizes for participating on the New Life Festival, if you are interested. They are like the Witches' Day masks, they come in containers and can be traded before you use them.

9cdTR5m.png
    Edited by ZOS_JohanaB on November 30, 2016 3:50PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:

Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like the mounts, still not happy about cs motifs. Wonder if the price will go up from the witches festival one.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    @ZOS_JohanaB huh? I've been doing these threads in General Discussion forever. Get it together!

A Crown Store thread move to the Crown Store section... seems legit :D

Anyways, I love the Elk Mount, the Frost Caster Motif and the Furry Hood. Definitely will be getting those

There are versions of that hood that are prizes for participating on the New Life Festival, if you are interested. They are like the Witches' Day masks, they come in containers and can be traded before you use them.

9cdTR5m.png

Omg that's good. Yeah I didn't like that little branch sticking out from the hat in the bought version. Then I rather get it from event :)

• Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    OMG - what will the crate haters say to this lot?
    Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • mrs_gibbs
    mrs_gibbs
    ✭✭✭

9cdTR5m.png

What is the shirt? Is that from the event as well?
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrs_gibbs wrote: »

9cdTR5m.png

What is the shirt? Is that from the event as well?

Oh, no, sorry, that's a dress that has been on the PTS since the Thieves Guild update but didn't show up on the live servers yet.

It is called "Desert Garden Gala Overdress". I dyed it to match the hoods, here's the original:
    Desert-Garden-Gala-Overdress-Female-Close-Front.jpg

Meet my characters:

• mrs_gibbs
    mrs_gibbs
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes. I remember it now! I really like it. It looks so different in the first picture.

Do you have any full body shots of it dyed?
    Edited by mrs_gibbs on November 30, 2016 3:58PM
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suter1972 wrote: »

These are available through direct purchase, which is EXACTLY what we want.

So here is what this "crate hater" has to say:

I'M HAPPY

I'M SO HAPPY

Now I need some black hair dye and we are golden.

Meet my characters:

• sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    I love the motif. Im soooo buying that
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • ANGEL_BtVS
    ANGEL_BtVS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Damn, that Frostcaster motif is the ish. Will be making a full set of armor and weapons as soon as that is available.

247eeed3a72967dc23a1e4de720f860e.jpg?_ga=1.115446148.307375815.1471547239
  • prettynink
    prettynink
    ✭✭✭
    moonio wrote: »
    OMG yes!
    a7e675f75b4ef28386631929904cb840.jpg

OMG YASSSSS is right!!!!! ******** (censored) Crates!! 4life. thank you @andreasranasen for this thread. It has brought a new light to my day. Did I forget to mention ******* them Crates!!

XBOX ONE: NA
    gt=PRETTYPHOENIX
    561 stam sorc redguard ad (Ma'tet) (9 trait crafter) (Stormproof)
    561 mag dk dunmer dc (Annaksunamin)(Empress)
    561 mag sorc altmer dc (Ammeratasu)(Stormproof)
    561 mag nb altmer dc (The Queen Akasha)(Stormproof)
    561 mag plar altmer dc (Sekmet Menchit) (Shehai Shatterer)
    561 heath dk imp dc (The Queen Khalessi) (Offtank)
    561 stam nb bosmer dc (Missandei Unsullied)
    561 stam sorc orc dc (Hannibal Lectress)
    561 stam dk khajiit dc (Maleficent Domina)
    561 stam plar redguard dc (Laggatha Lothbrok)
    561 healer breton dc (Harleen Quindell) aka Boots
    lvl 15 mag plar argonian ep (Sees All Draws)

Affiliations
    Guild Lead of xTheDarkBrotherhoodx(PVE.Dungeons,Trials,PVP)In house Trade)
    Officer in Daggerfall Big Ticks( PVP)
    UNREST(Trader)
    Motto
    Loyalty,Honor,and Respect

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-Off Stuff) Let Crown Crates Go Night Night, May They NEVER Wake
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yes. I remember it now! I really like it. It looks so different in the first picture.

Sure, fresh from the PTS:

HlVeID5.png

My vampire models everything because she is absolutely fabulous, darling. No I don't want to hear about her skin leave her alone.

Meet my characters:

• mrs_gibbs
    mrs_gibbs
    ✭✭✭

Sure, fresh from the PTS:

HlVeID5.png

My vampire models everything because she is absolutely fabulous, darling. No I don't want to hear about her skin leave her alone.

Oooohhh ahhhh. Thanks! Looks awesome. I'll have to keep my eyes open for its release.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suter1972 wrote: »

"What's nice gear like you doing in a rough place like this?"
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Elebeth
    Elebeth
    ✭✭✭
    ANGEL_BtVS wrote: »
    Damn, that Frostcaster motif is the ish. Will be making a full set of armor and weapons as soon as that is available.

That smirk tho... ;)

It would be awesome to have that motif as a costume. :(
    "I don't recall using teleportation, and yet there I was. Alone. Naked." Morrowind
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best showcase ever!
    *Special Snowflake*

• andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    prettynink wrote: »
    moonio wrote: »
    OMG yes!
    a7e675f75b4ef28386631929904cb840.jpg

OMG YASSSSS is right!!!!! ******** (censored) Crates!! 4life. thank you @andreasranasen for this thread. It has brought a new light to my day. Did I forget to mention ******* them Crates!!

YASSS!
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is awesome!
    8a89ba9b3658d9ad37afffc02c22d934.jpg?_ga=1.253339340.494195249.1480523911[img][/img]
    Edited by Father_X_Zombie on November 30, 2016 4:43PM
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• ANGEL_BtVS
    ANGEL_BtVS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elebeth wrote: »

That smirk tho... ;)

Yeah, would definitely be great as a costume given the number of dropped sets now. Or I really wish we could convert dropped sets to any style we wanted. For now, this will be a great set just to run around in, then swap it out when those dropped sets are needed.
  • prettynink
    prettynink
    ✭✭✭
    wait why was @andreasranasen thread moved?
    gt=PRETTYPHOENIX

Affiliations
    UNREST(Trader)
    Motto

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-Off Stuff) Let Crown Crates Go Night Night, May They NEVER Wake
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That smirk tho... ;)

Yeah, would definitely be great as a costume given the number of dropped sets now. Or I really wish we could convert dropped sets to any style we wanted. For now, this will be a great set just to run around in, then swap it out when those dropped sets are needed.

Yeah, a way to convert to a style would be the best because we would be able to do it to weapons too. The Frostcaster staff is really pretty, I'll see if I can find a PTS pic of my Cryomancer with it.

VjAOx4o.png

Here we go!
    Edited by Abeille on November 30, 2016 4:57PM

Meet my characters:

• prettynink
    prettynink
    ✭✭✭

That smirk tho... ;)

Yeah, a way to convert to a style would be the best because we would be able to do it to weapons too. The Frostcaster staff is really pretty, I'll see if I can find a PTS pic of my Cryomancer with it.

VjAOx4o.png

Here we go!

this conversion is already in game with the imperial edition, wouldn't be that hard for zos to implement this with all the other styles. Has this idea been brought to their attention. I'd totally sign on for it as the dropped sets do look quite horrific

gt=PRETTYPHOENIX

Affiliations
    UNREST(Trader)
    Motto