The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CROWN SHOWCASE DECEMBER

• andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    ANGEL_BtVS wrote: »
    Wait, I assumed the default color scheme for the Frostcaster armor was the image from the announcement (first picture below). Is it really the last two pictures below (from esofashion.com)? I like the "blue'ish" ice look and hope I can dye it similar to that.

247eeed3a72967dc23a1e4de720f860e.jpg?_ga=1.115446148.307375815.1471547239

Stahlrim-Frostcaster-Robe-Female-Front-2.jpg

Stahlrim-Frostcaster-Rubedite-Male-Front-2.jpg

Yeah, i'd like to know which dye they used in that picture. Enough with the false marketing.

You get a very nice shade of light blue by completing the festival's events, so maybe it's that one?

I hope so! I also hope they add transmog stones very soon. I mean what's the point with shoulders and head pieces in motifs if people are forced to play with monster helmets. Let us transmog those monster helmets into motif styles we own.
    Edited by andreasranasen on November 30, 2016 10:30PM
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • ANGEL_BtVS
    ANGEL_BtVS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait, I assumed the default color scheme for the Frostcaster armor was the image from the announcement (first picture below). Is it really the last two pictures below (from esofashion.com)? I like the "blue'ish" ice look and hope I can dye it similar to that.

Yeah, i'd like to know which dye they used in that picture. Enough with the false marketing.

You get a very nice shade of light blue by completing the festival's events, so maybe it's that one?

Do you recall the name of that specific dye? Is that the dye you used on the picture you posted?
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you recall the name of that specific dye? Is that the dye you used on the picture you posted?

It isn't the dye on the pictures because the EU copy had already happened when I made the set and took the pictures, and the festival wasn't live anymore.
    The dye is called "New Life Cerulean".
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2 minutes into stalhrim and chill..

Ajl7RDz.jpg
    Edited by Ankael07 on November 30, 2016 11:09PM
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • ANGEL_BtVS
    ANGEL_BtVS
    ✭✭✭✭

It isn't the dye on the pictures because the EU copy had already happened when I made the set and took the pictures, and the festival wasn't live anymore.
    The dye is called "New Life Cerulean".

Ok, thanks. Let's hope the new dye makes the armor look like it does in the promotional picture.
  • Delta1038
    Delta1038
    ✭✭✭
    Most of it looks pretty cool, I admit have always wanted to have an Elk or similar animal as a mount in ESO, just hope it doesn't cost a ton of crowns.
    Xbox One NA
  • Algraxa
    Algraxa
    ✭✭✭
    moonio wrote: »
    OMG yes!
    a7e675f75b4ef28386631929904cb840.jpg

My feeling EXACTLY
  • DragonBound
    DragonBound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyway we can tell what the price will be on the snow wolf mounts?
  • Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    CosmicSoul wrote: »
    Anyway we can tell what the price will be on the snow wolf mounts?

anywhere from 1000 to 2500 crowns.
    Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • negbert
    negbert
    ✭✭✭✭
    prettynink wrote: »
    this conversion is already in game with the imperial edition, wouldn't be that hard for zos to implement this with all the other styles. Has this idea been brought to their attention. I'd totally sign on for it as the dropped sets do look quite horrific

They said in an ama a couple of months ago that it isn't easy to add and that they have no current plans to include it.
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So we get this but not the good items that are in the crown crates? I don't want this garbage. If you want my money then you'll have to produce something better then this.
  • Looeeze
    Looeeze
    ✭✭✭
    Only thing I will be buying is the elk mount, he is magestical!
    Xbox One - North America
  • Looeeze
    Looeeze
    ✭✭✭
    mrs_gibbs wrote: »
    There are versions of that hood that are prizes for participating on the New Life Festival, if you are interested. They are like the Witches' Day masks, they come in containers and can be traded before you use them.

9cdTR5m.png

What is the shirt? Is that from the event as well?

Oh, no, sorry, that's a dress that has been on the PTS since the Thieves Guild update but didn't show up on the live servers yet.

It is called "Desert Garden Gala Overdress". I dyed it to match the hoods, here's the original:
    Desert-Garden-Gala-Overdress-Female-Close-Front.jpg

I would buy the crap outta this dress!!!
    Xbox One - North America
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this stuff just available for December or is it a permanent addition to the crown store?
  • ANGEL_BtVS
    ANGEL_BtVS
    ✭✭✭✭
    NetViperX wrote: »
    Is this stuff just available for December or is it a permanent addition to the crown store?

Availability dates are listed in the description for each item in the announcement. See link:

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/11/30/crown-store-showcase--november-30th-2016
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭
    NetViperX wrote: »

Availability dates are listed in the description for each item in the announcement. See link:

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/11/30/crown-store-showcase--november-30th-2016

Thanks for the link!

So it looks like the new costumes will be available from here on out since they don't show an expiration date. Everything else shows an ending date for availability.
    Edited by NetViperX on December 5, 2016 10:23PM
  • Lord_Etrigan
    Lord_Etrigan
    ✭✭✭✭
    That elk is mine I tell you, Mine!!! aaall mine!!!........

We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious.They stole it from us. Sneaky little Khajiitses. Wicked, tricksy, false! . Wicked, tricksy, false!

Edited by Lord_Etrigan on December 20, 2016 11:45AM
    PS4 EU
    Lord Etrigan (Former Emperor): PVE High Elf Sorcerer
    Nyssa al Ghul: PVP Nightblade Wood Elf (Ganker)
    Lady-Death : PVP High Elf Sorcerer (8 x Campaigns Former Empress and Grand Warlord) Retired:(
    Achmed-Silence I keel you: PVP Dark Elf Nightblade (Suicide Bomber)
    I'm with stupid: PVP Argonian Magic Temp (Group support and healer).

Guild:
    The Order of Stolas (Founder and Guild Master)

Faction: Aldmeri Dominion

Her Royal Highness Queen Ayrenn Arana wants You for Dominion.
    LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!
  • Danielleke-
    Algraxa wrote: »
    moonio wrote: »
    OMG yes!
    a7e675f75b4ef28386631929904cb840.jpg

My feeling EXACTLY

Hell yeah man!

Maybe I'm gonna need to buy some crowns! :confused:
    PS4 - EU
    PSN: Danielleke-

• NeKryXe