The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase: November 30th, 2016"

• mrs_gibbs
    mrs_gibbs
    ✭✭✭
    Purchased. Woo Hoo!
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm taking so many pics!

The pup is so adorable. I love the idle animations.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trivia: In British English, a young wolf is more commonly called a cub.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Trivia: In British English, a young wolf is more commonly called a cub.

Are you saying

The new pet is

...An Ice Cube?

enhanced-32084-1396279470-1.jpg
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:

Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Kadota94
    Kadota94
    I bought both, the Ice Wolf Mount and the Ice Wolf pup and absolutely adore them, thanks so muchI
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dominoid wrote: »
    moonio wrote: »
    What is the 'New Life Festival'? please...

It was a lot of fun on PTS. A lot less "grindy" than the "Halloween" event. There was a lot of work put into this one.

List of achievements

PTS Feedback Thread

That's good to know, I was concerned given the longer list of achievements. (Including a fishing one?) I barely made it out of the Halloween one with full achievements on two characters, plus the recipes and masks.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    Dominoid wrote: »
    moonio wrote: »
    What is the 'New Life Festival'? please...

It was a lot of fun on PTS. A lot less "grindy" than the "Halloween" event. There was a lot of work put into this one.

List of achievements

PTS Feedback Thread

That's good to know, I was concerned given the longer list of achievements. (Including a fishing one?) I barely made it out of the Halloween one with full achievements on two characters, plus the recipes and masks.

Don't worry about the fishing one. The fishes are caught in specific fish holes, and they can be traded with other players.

The New Life Festival will be fantastic. The only complaint I have is that they didn't include a quest for Imperials. Maybe next year?

Meet my characters:

• Miaura
    Miaura
    ✭✭✭
    And thanks again for this month, I`m the one who said earlier I might not get both the elk and the wolf- well I had not seen how very lovely the wolf goes with my white haired and white dressed new dunmer :p ! And ofcourse I could not separate mother and cub, so the adorable little snowball is now following me too ;). I hope when housing comes I can make them all hang out at home together with the cubs father, the grey wolf !
    And the elk! Well perhaps elk in another house than wolfpack...

Ahh Im so happy that after 42 years I realise that these kinds of little long lasting joys can be bought for the sum of a slight cut in one weekends revelry - still had enough for drinks to go round ;). And again, very happy these are up for straight purchase, would not have tried gambling my luck to get them.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puppy is cute but the elk is my dream mount!
    Edited by Tasear on December 11, 2016 2:01PM
  • Brother_Numsie
    Brother_Numsie
    ✭✭✭
    Ice Wolf and Ice Wolf pup were advertised to be in the store from December 8-12, it's still the 12th, but they have been yanked from the shop.

Bummer.
  • vanillexhope
    vanillexhope
    ✭✭✭
    Ice Wolf and Ice Wolf pup were advertised to be in the store from December 8-12, it's still the 12th, but they have been yanked from the shop.

Bummer.

For some reason, I thought I'd have a chance to buy today as well.

Oh well. I'm more of a cat person anyway. I was on the fence... apparently too long.
  • Brother_Numsie
    Brother_Numsie
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, had to wait to get paid, missed out on this one.

One would think they would have them in the store till midnight. Oh well.
    Edited by Brother_Numsie on December 12, 2016 11:34PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, had to wait to get paid, missed out on this one.

One would think they would have them in the store till midnight. Oh well.

Nope. At best, until 10am ET on the day it ends.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bummer.
    It is always best to assume that such sales end when the Monday maintenance on PC starts, or at 10am Eastern, whichever is the earlier.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    I love my elk in combo with my helmet :D A friend once said that he recognizes me in Cyrodiil through the "horns" of my helmet, since then I always use this style for my helm. When I saw the elk I knew why I had to buy it. Now I am Horny (hint-> Dungeon Keeper).

Screenshot_20161222_195006.png
    Screenshot_20161222_195036.png
  • Toorlokviing
    Toorlokviing
    ✭✭✭
    why zos why did the damn elk mount have to be 4500 crowns...im like 400 crowns short and im not buying more crowns this month. you might as well slapped a 5k crown price on the damn thing. wont be spending extra money just to get it sorry zos you lost money this month from me. i will wait till this thing hits crown crates...as a 4500 crown price tag is a bit much.
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    why zos why did the damn elk mount have to be 4500 crowns...im like 400 crowns short and im not buying more crowns this month. you might as well slapped a 5k crown price on the damn thing. wont be spending extra money just to get it sorry zos you lost money this month from me. i will wait till this thing hits crown crates...as a 4500 crown price tag is a bit much.

Don't forget, the elk is only available from December 22 to January 4 :'(