Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of July 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game is so broken on PC right now

Rohamad_Ali
Rohamad_Ali
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Comon ZOS please take your product seriously for a change and patch this place . We need a maintenance SO BAD . Crashing disconnects , players from opposite factions rezing at Our camps ... FIX IT !

An just now , Disconnected in Cyrodiil in the middle of battle, Logged in dead in REAPERS MARCH ... and the only rez spots available on the death recap screen ARE IN CYRODIIL ?! I literally can not rez ! Because my corpse is not in cyrodiil its in REAPERS MARCH ! Ive tried reloading , restarting dozens of time , nothing . Now I can even play the game .

G6wRYvO.jpg

DOVm2v8.jpg

Why in Nirn would you let this place just fall apart like this ? The entire holiday you did not respond to any posts regarding these problems . 10 of my friends left the game over the holiday because of bugs , broken pvp and crashing . @ of them were playing for first time to see how it was during promotion . How embarasing for me to tell them what a good game we have and they should be trying it .

This is frustrating !~ I dont flip out easy and rant but IM REALLY TIRED OF THE BROKEN STUFF , BUGS BUT MOST OF ALL ... I CANT EVEN PLAY NOW !

Should of never went in to Cyrodiil So messed up in there . . . PATCH YOUR GAME ZOS !
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    try to "que" for cryodiil while laying dead.
    i did that and it worked, took me out of the situation you are showing in those screen shots.
    it placed me in cryodiil and revived me as well.

as far as the anger you feel, there was mention on the yellow banner [top of forum main page] that there will be maintenance on Dec. 1st.
    elderscrolls online is far better now then it was at beta and launch, i still think eso is the best mmo on the internet.
    we have problems but there are fixes that come,
    the only thing i cant handle is the extremely slow sneak speeds for us nightblades.
    please increase our sneak speeds zenimax.

better days are ahead. it is going to be better, just watch and see.
    Options
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. I've heard of this happening a couple of times, come on ZOS... close cyrodil down for good or start resolving these issues.

You don't advertise pvp anymore, you know it's a plague, you need to fix the other 1/2 of your game. People do enjoy cyrodil, when it works, but that's not happening anymore...
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i did that and it worked, took me out of the situation you are showing in those screen shots.

as far as the anger you feel, there was mention on the yellow banner [top of forum main page] that there will be maintenance on Dec. 1st.
    elderscrolls online is far better now then it was at beta and launch, i still think eso is the best mmo on the internet.
    the only thing i cant handle is the extremely slow sneak speeds for us nightblades.

Oh you're probably right of course ... I'm just so hot right now I can't be thinking straight . I tried the que thing but the que was longer then Afk timer and booted me . I'll try again when it is not so busy and I'm a little less triggered .
    Options
  • DrSweetazz
    DrSweetazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to what we deal with daily on xbox 1! quickest fix is queue into your other campaign
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DrSweetazz wrote: »
    Welcome to what we deal with daily on xbox 1! quickest fix is queue into your other campaign

Sucks so bad . But thank you for that advice I did not think to do that and will try .
    Options
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frequent crashing, fps drops, now this?

This game is geting to be a joke both on a ballance and technical level.
    Options
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. I've heard of this happening a couple of times, come on ZOS... close cyrodil down for good or start resolving these issues.

You don't advertise pvp anymore, you know it's a plague, you need to fix the other 1/2 of your game. People do enjoy cyrodil, when it works, but that's not happening anymore...

It's more lke a fourth but yeah, disgracefull.
    Options
  • DigitalShibby
    DigitalShibby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had to run banished cells twice tonight because the quest bugged out and we couldn't complete it.. that was an issue reported in 2014 I thought...
    Options
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh you're probably right of course ... I'm just so hot right now I can't be thinking straight . I tried the que thing but the que was longer then Afk timer and booted me . I'll try again when it is not so busy and I'm a little less triggered .

Another option is to see if someone in guild could come and revive you since you can still use guild chat while dead.
    Options
  • mtwiggz
    mtwiggz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's because @Wrobel and @ZOS_RichLambert really have given up caring. There has been so many bugs that have slipped through the cracks, new bugs every patch, bugs that don't get patched for weeks - months - even years at this point.

This bug in particular is very annoying. Especially when you wait in Cyrodiil queue for 90+ spots to load in and instantly crash to desktop. To only have to wait another 90+ spots to get back into Cyrodiil...
    Options
  • Rasimir
    Rasimir
    ✭✭✭
    It's one of the older bugs. This happens since start and never has been fixed. Another "solution" is simply wait. There is a timer running, and aftre a while you get auto-rezzed.

Options
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    haven't experienced any of those issues myself, but hope yours can be resolved.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
    Options
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are 6 ways to get around that bug... get cracking
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you everyone for the suggestion , I got to Rez finally . Now if I could get the game to stop crashing I would be the most happy player again .
    Options
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never had so many problems. Even back in the day running the game on a crappy laptop - it ran better. Now, I have a fancy gaming rig and as of the last week-ish, overwhelming amounts of crashes, fps drops for no reason, and today's latest gift - no sound and we are just going to crash instead of letting a character load. I love life. lol
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
    Options
  • ScooberSteve
    ScooberSteve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah i love crit charging into a load screen
    Options
  • Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never had that bug happen to me yet but when it/if does then I will try this. On a side note yesterday in cyro fighting AD/DC at BRK I did notice a fps drop to around 12 lol for the first time in ages.
    Options
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    I think a simple solution to this, for us as players, is to use haderus more. Since it's obvious cyrodiil isnt getting fixed anytime soon by the devs. We can reduce some problems by just switching servers. If we can get multiple guilds from all 3 factions to agree to this change then the pugs will stay in TF and Haderus can actually be competitive instead of a buff server.
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
    Options
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sigma957 wrote: »
    I have never had that bug happen to me yet but when it/if does then I will try this. On a side note yesterday in cyro fighting AD/DC at BRK I did notice a fps drop to around 12 lol for the first time in ages.

I envy you. I get my fps down to 10-15 every single day.
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When @Rohamad_Ali flips his lid, you KNOW something is actually wrong.
    Options
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    table-flip-instructions.jpg
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh looks like there's maintenance tomorrow (December 1st), thank god.
    Options
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here in this thread because I'm currently in an infinite loading screen. Been like this for 10 minutes now.
    How can ZOS put so much polish on one tamriel and leave PvP to rot? It's like it's not even the same game.

PvP'ers are tired of being treated like 4th class citizens. Time for ZOS to either make a commitment to PvP or just shut down cyrodiil completely and make it a PvE zone.

PvP today is like your favorite ride at your childhood amusement park. The one that causes spinal injuries and concussions and is almost always down for maintenance.

Edit: it has now been almost 30minutes and I am STILL in a loading screen. I think I'll just leave my computer on all night to see how far this will got.

ZOS YOUR GAME IS BROKEN.

I know you only look at positive complements about your dyes and bear mounts but please understand this isn't toxicity, its just people that want you play your game without cripping lag, infinite loading screens and bugs.
    Edited by Yolokin_Swagonborn on November 30, 2016 10:19AM
    Options
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Oh looks like there's maintenance tomorrow (December 1st), thank god.

Crown crates? Hope they fix something too :smiley:
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
    Options
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you everyone for the suggestion , I got to Rez finally . Now if I could get the game to stop crashing I would be the most happy player again .

Had the same thing happen to me on Xbox a few times... The sad thing is, because you are laying dead next to a wayshrine people won't rez you.

For me i just waited a few minutes until the auto rez kicked in!
    Options
  • Delimber
    Delimber
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, with all the issues I've been reading about I'm almost glad I haven't been able to play this month. (My reason for not playing is not ESO related).
    Solo PvP and PvE most of the time.
    CP 2300+
    Options
  • Neophyte
    Neophyte
    ✭✭✭
    I had that problem the other day. I crashed in cyrodill and spawned dead at wayrest. I couldn't revive. I tried logging out and back in and I was still in the same place dead. I had to wait for somebody to Rez me. Thankfully wayrest is busy. If that had been in some deserted place like the end of Riften god knows what I would do
    Options
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /cringes
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
    Options
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happens on PS4 as well, so your not alone, you have to close the game down (forcefully) and then load up another character, then log out, then login to the character that was stuck.

Infinite loading screens, again (forcefully shut down your console, pc ect, and load up another character) its the only way to fix it that i know of.

I heard of someones PS4 crashing because of this issue all his saves got corrupted and his ps4 pretty much hit the bucket. Its not good at all. Please be careful..

"I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

Options
  • Affenbaron
    Affenbaron
    ✭✭✭✭
    /l2p

giphy.gif
    and why all other games works in online mode partys work fine i can buy download and play stuff buyed in store its only eso bug hotfix that not passed microsoft securitie ahd they give the black peter too microsoft

Options