The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

ETA on Update 13 PTS notes?

GrumpyDuckling
GrumpyDuckling
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Haven't seen any information anywhere on when update 13 is expected to arrive, nor have I noticed any mention of update 13 PTS notes. Does anyone know when the PTS notes might be posted?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the current rate of non-information, I wouldn't expect to see Update 13 on PTS until next year.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    At the current rate of non-information, I wouldn't expect to see Update 13 on PTS until next year.

Agree.
    And I know I shouldnt have my hopes up too high, but... I do x.x
    I hope the game finally turns and starts going into the right direction again.

I mean, It can only get better after Crown Crate Introduction ...right? RIGHT? :cry:
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it should of happened already in there time frames the pts should be up now
    but maybe they are trying to fist CP, Soft Caps and Proc Sets, so its taking longer than shield cause they are trying really hard
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lucky_Sage wrote: »
    I don't think so; PTS usually goes up about 4 weeks before the update is expected to go live. I would think end of January at the earliest, targeting an end of Feb/beginning of March release.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think so; PTS usually goes up about 4 weeks before the update is expected to go live. I would think end of January at the earliest, targeting an end of Feb/beginning of March release.

@Enodoc
    there time frame should be late December should be every quarter
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

• Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    they said housing early next year. so nothing before january.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its funny tho, ive been thinking with each messed up patch they release (pvp perspective) that it can only get better now, sadly it only gets worse.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Enodoc
    One Tamriel was this quarter's major update. (Q1: Thieves Guild; Q2: Dark Brotherhood; Q3: Shadows of the Hist; Q4: One Tamriel)
  • Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would image they have next fiscal years budget down and planning for

Q1 - Housing with crafting and no good content
    Q2 - Arena/Trial/Battleground (if we're lucky)
    Q3 - Useless DLC like Dark Brotherhood
    Q4 - Tamrial One Squared PvP is removed from the game and they focus on roleplay

They will go on vacation in September through December and call it another solid year of adjustments and balance.

Clearly at this point we can see the upper management has an agenda to not focus on PvP and not produce much content.

Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

• Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I quit this game until they fix the pvp. It's seriously mind numbing fighting nothing but proc sets. Not even fun anymore. Back to Fifa!
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Enodoc
    One Tamriel was this quarter's major update. (Q1: Thieves Guild; Q2: Dark Brotherhood; Q3: Shadows of the Hist; Q4: One Tamriel)

@Enodoc

guess your right I forgot that thieves guild was this year
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

• lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paraflex wrote: »
    I would image they have next fiscal years budget down and planning for

Q1 - Housing with crafting and no good content
    Q2 - Arena/Trial/Battleground (if we're lucky)
    Q3 - Useless DLC like Dark Brotherhood
    Q4 - Tamrial One Squared PvP is removed from the game and they focus on roleplay

They will go on vacation in September through December and call it another solid year of adjustments and balance.

Clearly at this point we can see the upper management has an agenda to not focus on PvP and not produce much content.

just turn ic to a central hub and end the war and make arena and battle grounds the pvp then no lag problem and do cool events to restore ic and give something special to people who bought dlc and people who subbed like I tittle mount and costume and dye colors (mostly joking but would be funny)
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

• Pangnirtung
    Pangnirtung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    I quit this game until they fix the pvp. It's seriously mind numbing fighting nothing but proc sets. Not even fun anymore. Back to Fifa!

They have PVP in Fifa? Cool.
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, its players versus players, isnt it?
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Birdovic wrote: »

Well, its players versus players, isnt it?

I can race you to a node, that's pvp as well.