The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I hate nightblades

• AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those of you that keep telling me that I shouldn't use clever alchemist for a duel I'd like to let you know that I don't. I use 5 morkuldon 3 agility 1 bloodspawn and 1 keena. I also use 2h and bow with regular golden weapons because I'm still trying to obtain maelstrom sharpened weapons. Here are my stats

317HM5a.jpg

hmm its interesting to note your stats do not agree with the stats on the gear you listed.
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AzuraKin wrote: »
    For those of you that keep telling me that I shouldn't use clever alchemist for a duel I'd like to let you know that I don't. I use 5 morkuldon 3 agility 1 bloodspawn and 1 keena. I also use 2h and bow with regular golden weapons because I'm still trying to obtain maelstrom sharpened weapons. Here are my stats

317HM5a.jpg

hmm its interesting to note your stats do not agree with the stats on the gear you listed.

That stam recovery is probably about if he's wood elf, using max HP + stam regen food, and those sets. Weapon damage looks a bit high but he probably proc'd glyph and got into sneak to take his screenshot and make it look better than what is realistic.

Console really is an inferior platform for this kind of stuff. Us PC players would just post an unbuffed screenshot from superstar addon and you could really see every aspect of what is going on.
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭

317HM5a.jpg

LOL right. My guess would be in stealth, obviously, plus cyrodil buffs, and maybe even a 10 min resource buff. Perhaps even a procced weapon damage glyph with a potion buff as well. Basically fully buffed info that will not always be the case from fight to fight and moment to moment.
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kutsuu wrote: »
    Derra wrote: »
    Edziu wrote: »
    Edziu wrote: »
    I wanted to say i hate nightblades too.

I think i came here for the exact oposite reasons than this topic was created.

I still want a working ranged counter for cloak.

waiting for skills/potion/poison as counter to shields and any heals to prevent you from doing this, waiting for also maybe poison which will prevent you from blocking also if you have enough stamina

EDIT, as range counter to cloak you have flare from support so shut up

Flare as a counter to cloak. Gave me a good chuckle.

You might need this if you think flare does anything to counter cloak:

rollator-drive-gigo_600x600.jpg

give me a reason for when give us next counter agains cloak if we now have a ton of countesr, and coltrops ofc so good on range, maybe give you something like mage light but on 28m+ range? make just delete this broken skill, the most useless skills without combinated with other skills to good working, for whas sake you want next counter for at all not working in most time skill?

better give me fix to this stupid cloak or give me poison which will prevent you for minimum 10 seconds to use damage shields or hight insta heals like BoL or healing ward

The problem is people like you are not able to differentiate situations. You´re way of thinking is so limited to all the situations where cloak does not work that you fail to even recognize the situations and builds where it does happen to work and how good it is when it does what it´s supposed to.

Is cloak a rediculously broken skill useless against maybe 70% of what people throw at you in cyrodiil because of bugs? Sure it is.
    Does that make it any worse when fighting builds that can not access or don´t have bugged skills? Hardly.
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    I wanted to say i hate nightblades too.

I think i came here for the exact oposite reasons than this topic was created.

I still want a working ranged counter for cloak.

Infernal Guardian. It just pinpoints every cloaked and stealhed dude. Works wonder on gankers who are solo. It's really a pain in the arse and I hate that set. Just cast damage shield every 6 seconds and you have50% chance it works. It's so lame it shouldn't even exist.

Infernal guardian is arguably broken. It only reveals people you´re in combat with though - and i think i´m fine with that. Atleast it still requires you to effectively move into melee to than actually hit the NB.

It´s terrible for XvNB situations though. Don´t like the implications at all.
    I think it´s not good for the game to have such a mechanic. I want a mechanic that provides active counterplay for cloak on ranged builds. Not a *** proccset doing work for you and everyone around.

Are you trolling too, like the OP? They have added many counters to cloak and invisiblity in general over the last two years. I'm utterly amazed you are still whining about not having enough counters. It is a truly pathetic situation if you can't counter cloak with all the options you have. What class are you playing as your main? Most classes have a ranged AOE that can be used to counter cloak.

Ya Derra has been whining about nb cloak since the dark ages. There are more counters in this game and cloak is more broken then when Derra first started yelling about cloak, but still coming about it. I just walk away from it now. We will forget the fact that detect pots exist or that streak is one of the better counters to it and is ranged or that curse will constantly pull a nb out and is ranged and all that good stuff. Or the fact that the classes best defense is the most easily countered of all class defenses. Derra just hates nb is all. Take what Derra says with a grain of salt when it is about nb. O and wait, there will be more. It eventually devolves into sorcs being the worst class in the game and all that fun stuff.
  • Tylersoh
    Tylersoh
    ✭✭✭
    hifciDP.jpg

Your stats are really good! What sets are you running?
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bowmanz607 wrote: »

317HM5a.jpg

LOL right. My guess would be in stealth, obviously, plus cyrodil buffs, and maybe even a 10 min resource buff. Perhaps even a procced weapon damage glyph with a potion buff as well. Basically fully buffed info that will not always be the case from fight to fight and moment to moment.

he said he wasnt fully buffed for 1 thing which would mean any and all combat related buffs which would include resource capture buffs as that is combat related. 2. to get 3100 sp and not be combat buffed means he cannot have weapon enchants procced in picture, and thus he must have something of the effect of julianos/kagrenacs + a set with 2 passives for spell power and all 3 jewelry spell power on a gold dw weapon bar. (do math plus weapon enchant plus major spell power buff equals 4k. to push spell power that much, and also max magicka, you have to give up all sources of gear related regen which puts maximum regen before combat/potion/skill/drink buffs at ~900. since he has 45k max magicka, he is using blue max health, max magicka food not drink or the new purple max health, max magicka, magicka regen (would only have 42k max magicka if he was). as i pointed out even if he went into a 1 button spam (meaning only 1 skill on bar that isnt support alliance or repentance) that would only grant a 50% boost to regen (~1350) toss in attro (~1600)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bowmanz607 wrote: »

317HM5a.jpg

he said he wasnt fully buffed for 1 thing which would mean any and all combat related buffs which would include resource capture buffs as that is combat related. 2. to get 3100 sp and not be combat buffed means he cannot have weapon enchants procced in picture, and thus he must have something of the effect of julianos/kagrenacs + a set with 2 passives for spell power and all 3 jewelry spell power on a gold dw weapon bar. (do math plus weapon enchant plus major spell power buff equals 4k. to push spell power that much, and also max magicka, you have to give up all sources of gear related regen which puts maximum regen before combat/potion/skill/drink buffs at ~900. since he has 45k max magicka, he is using blue max health, max magicka food not drink or the new purple max health, max magicka, magicka regen (would only have 42k max magicka if he was). as i pointed out even if he went into a 1 button spam (meaning only 1 skill on bar that isnt support alliance or repentance) that would only grant a 50% boost to regen (~1350) toss in attro (~1600)

I am confused. I am talking the stam guys numbers. Not talking about mag????
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So people figured out how to proc molag kena and clever alch at the same,

Works great for PVE...
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭

where you claim that magicka is far less able to do damage then stamina has me leaning towards the idea that something is not right.

The made reason I made this thread is because of how difficult I found it was keeping my shields up on a sorcerer. I know I generalized all magicka builds but I really was complaining about making shields last longer. If they lasted at least 8 seconds then I wouldn't be complaining.

Nah man Shields overpowered as hell. Shuffle is highly undertuned. @Wrobel I have a ideal for you. Hear me out. nerf shields by 50% effectiveness and and duration, and then buff Shuffle and Major Evasion by 50% effectiveness and duration. There you would see no more cries from the magicka community in ESO, problem solve now can you give me some crown gems for helping you solve the problem between magicka and stamina users?
  • Sureshawt
    Sureshawt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't run any heavy armor pieces and I do better then most.

In fact I don't run any flavor of the month crap - no black rose, no stacked proc sets and you would be surprised at the massive amount of salt I generate. :smiley:

Just had to make a few tweaks here and there to adapt to the proc set bursts which cost me some DPS but equates to about one more swing/hit in a fight.

I hate sorcs and their ridiculous shield stacking.

Edited by Sureshawt on December 9, 2016 9:20PM