Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New loot crates

Ungodlyomenb14_ESO
Do we hafta do this?
All the feed back says no.

Please don't add this feature.

Weapon skins/mount armor/footprints/glowing eyes would net you way more money.

and of course with housing you have so many options.

• alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we hafta do this?

All those things will net even more money when placed in crates.
  • JimT722
    JimT722
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    alexkdd99 wrote: »
    Do we hafta do this?

All those things will net even more money when placed in crates.

Yes they will that is for sure, even If 90% of the people playing the game despise them, and 10% are for them. It's ZOS way of saying to hell with you, we are looking for maximum profits. That's why they hired a person with AAA mobile game experience. Really that's a thing?
    Edited by JimT722 on November 27, 2016 8:27PM
  • Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they make more money of people gambling for items who cares? As long as you can't get increased stats/dmg/healing/defense from it gamble away on looking sweet and having a cool mount.
    Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

• Thornen
    Thornen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paraflex wrote: »
    If they make more money of people gambling for items who cares? As long as you can't get increased stats/dmg/healing/defense from it gamble away on looking sweet and having a cool mount.

I care because if the crates the only way to get these items then I miss out....
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we hafta do this?

You. I like you.
  • joepostman
    joepostman
    Soul Shriven
    Sometimes things need to be unfair. As a person, who can pretty much buy almost whatever he wants, this seems fair to me. Because I can go blow 500 dollars and still not have the bad ass skin/mount that you, who only open one crate, got on your first try. That's the lovely thing though, IMO there will finally be some uniqueness that money can not buy.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    joepostman wrote: »
    Sometimes things need to be unfair. As a person, who can pretty much buy almost whatever he wants, this seems fair to me. Because I can go blow 500 dollars and still not have the bad ass skin/mount that you, who only open one crate, got on your first try. That's the lovely thing though, IMO there will finally be some uniqueness that money can not buy.

This isn't true. A big amount of money will eventually net you enough Crown Gems to get what you want.

Money can still buy it, the amount needed is just potentially much bigger than before.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know I will/would buy crates for weapon glamours, skeleton horse, glowing red eyes, hell a permanent berserker werewolf polymorph.

Shame on me I know, but I would rather be honest then make a stink here in public then buy the crate behind my annonimity.
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer