The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Unable to log-in to the support website.

Blackbird_V
Blackbird_V
✭✭✭✭✭
Wanted to email support team regarding a weird bug on my account; however, trying to log into the support page I get prompted with this error:
Authentication Error
UserID and/or password was incorrect.
even though I'm using the same Username and Password if I were to log into the client or website.

Haven't had this issue beforehand.
Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • ishilb14_ESO
    ishilb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    BlackbirdV wrote: »
    Wanted to email support team regarding a weird bug on my account; however, trying to log into the support page I get prompted with this error:
    Authentication Error
    even though I'm using the same Username and Password if I were to log into the client or website.

Is your password longer than 20 characters? I'm having the same issue and I think it's because my password is too long to fit into the log in form for support
    Original DC #Bloodthorn2014
    CoFounder - Terror
    Officer - Mega Best Friends
    Officer - Eminent Gaming

• Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackbirdV wrote: »
    Authentication Error

Is your password longer than 20 characters? I'm having the same issue and I think it's because my password is too long to fit into the log in form for support

My password is over 20 characters long. Probably is that.
    Edited by Blackbird_V on December 7, 2016 3:49PM
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.