The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Steam users appear to be having login issues....

1mirg
1mirg
✭✭✭✭✭
So, I been lurking on the steam forums for Elderscrolls Online for awhile now since prior to the Free Weekend event and I been noticing that there is more and more threads popping up on the steam eso forums complaining about not being able to login to the game due to having a inactive account even though they have bought the game and along with other reasoning's for not being able to login.

Now the reason why I am making this thread here is because I was wondering if there is anything being done to help solve these issues as, based on what I been able to conclude via lurking there. It doesn't seem like Zenimax is helping these users whom are in dire need of their assistance. Sure, most have said they have sent a email to them but most have stated that they haven't responded to them as of yet.

I understand that these forums are a easier method to find a gm for assistance in all, but I have noticed that in most of these threads there was a large lack in a response from any developer and the threads just keep on coming. So, again. Is there anything being done to assist these users? Because the threads just keep on coming and coming causing the forums on steam to be flooded abit with the same type of thread. But there is a distinct lack of any response from a gm/developer in most/ all of these recent threads popping up over there.

*I don't frequent these forums alot, so sorry if this might be in the wrong category. I thought it might be in the right one due to still being issue which involved users experiencing account problems*
┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ⅽ[ː̠̈ː̠̈ː̠̈] ͌ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴