The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PVP - Keep Doors

Jailbirdy
Jailbirdy
✭✭✭✭✭
It seems like the keep doors in PVP are too weak, we are getting through them in 30 - 40 seconds to get inside. We don't use have a use for much siege, neither does the defender.

I think I remember you buffed the Ram, that might of been a nit too much of a buff.
Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They did double ram damage. All this did was make it easier to cap keeps nobody's at. :( Shame on ZOS.
    PS4 NA DC
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTK keeps is way to low. Need to put a 50% battle spirit buff on keeps so they are more resistant to siege
    Edited by DKsUnite on November 18, 2016 4:15AM
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    No it was way to weak before this was a good change 6 people have to stack in oil range for max door damage it's balanced and serves a good purpose....go scout your keeps more often
    Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

• Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think blowing thru doors in less than 30 seconds counts as a siege. I still liked it taking some time, it seems easy mode now. My group can take keeps before the enemy reacts.

Rams too strong or doors too week!
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.