The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account issues and unable to contact support

Quuwahi
Quuwahi
Soul Shriven
So Steam has a Free weekend and I'm considering buying ESO with a few friends, however there's a catch.

I am currently unable to contact support as when I click the link, it tells me to log in which prompts incorrect information (Although it isn't)

Obviously If I don't get a chance to give the game a shot over these days me and my friends won't consider buying it and will return to our other games.

So if anybody could provide me with a way of contacting support I would be grateful.

Thankyou.
  • Onu
    Onu
    ✭✭
    I'm in a similar situation. I played the ESO beta a long time ago, forgot my UserID/pw, was coming back to check out the free weekend. I was able to answer my question and all that for it to send me emails, then I go to check my email... and nada.

I can't log in, can't make a support ticket about it. But for whatever reason (and this has even happened in the past, I actually still have a forum conversation about this same issue from the beta, 2013 with ZOS_YigaelK... lol) it just won't send me emails.

I receive mail from noreply.forums@elderscrollsonline.com, but no confirmation emails for UserID, etc. Even added noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com to safe senders just to try, but no dice. Still pretty sure that's not an issue on my end, seeing as how if you google "ESO not getting email", there's oodles of results. And it seems to be happening to tons of other people, judging by threads like this one.

Quuwahi, the only way I was able to make any sort of ticket without being able to log in was here:
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/account_recovery
    Although it does ask for payment method, so I just mentioned the free weekend there.

My ticket reference code in case any mod is able to follow up, since I doubt the automated system will properly mail me, either... 161118-003070
    Edited by Onu on November 19, 2016 12:44AM
    Eshtarra | Bosmer Templar (AD) | PC NA
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Onu's suggestion is correct. Contacting Account Recovery is your best bet.
    Onu wrote: »
    My ticket reference code in case any mod is able to follow up, since I doubt the automated system will properly mail me, either... 161118-003070

It seems you received an email yesterday requesting a response to confirm whether you are still having issues. If you have not received that information, please send in a new ticket request providing an email in the email field that you know we can reach you. You can always provide the email for your account in the "describe your problem" field. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post