The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Free Weekend without steam?

Zno0py
Zno0py
I have an eso plus account and play regularly. But my gf wants to try the game but she doesn't have a computer that can run the game. So I've made her an account, but I can't log in to ESO via my computer 'cause her account isn't connected to owning the game. Why isn't there a promotional code we can redeem to play for free until monday? Why is this promotion only through steam for us pc gamers? I'll also repeat - WHY is the eso plus subscription on sale on steam and not for us who's owned the game since launch? Let us connect our game with steam or give us the discount on the website!

And no, She can't just make a character on my account and play, I've filled all 8 slots...
This discussion has been closed.