The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESO plus only on sale on steam?

Zno0py
Zno0py
Is the eso plus sale only available to those who own the game on steam? Why isn't this quite sizeable discount available to us who's owned the game since launch, and even pre-purchased it?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The point of the "Free to Play" weekend is to attract new ESO players ... so it is an exclusive offer for new accounts only.
  • Zno0py
    Zno0py
    So all new players can buy eso plus for half the price as me and other players, eve those who own it on steam already? If so, that's completely idiotic!
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry, are you saying you want a refund on the difference between what you paid for the game whenever you bought it and the sale price it is at right now?
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry, are you saying you want a refund on the difference between what you paid for the game whenever you bought it and the sale price it is at right now?

That appears to be what the OP is aiming at ... while creating multiple unnecessary threads to advocate that stance ...
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    We have closed this thread because it is a duplicate of the thread, "ESO plus only available on Steam??"
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.