The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Small social guild seeks older, laid-back players

• joheri
    joheri
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, can please join your guild? I'm 40 yo and play just for kicks. I've played my same character since the star of ESO so it's kind of a hybrid with some decent dd and also heal/tank. Would love to do dungeon raiding and killing world bosses with likeminded laidback individuals. Help me avoid the "Bomastic Build Brigade" with their poor attitude and complete lack of basic social skills. Please.

Oh, and I can craft heavy armor, woodworking, enchanting and decent potions.

Hope to join your guild and team up with soon!

My ingame name is Swede and I'm CP252 last I checked.

Peace!
  • usmcboltaction
    usmcboltaction
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds like the guild I have been looking for! If there is still an opening, I would love in!

Thank You,
    usmcboltaction
  • Kraezy
    Kraezy
    ✭✭✭
    will give you a nudge ingame @cyberjanet , think I have you on my friends list already,
    Need to find myself an ESO home and it'd be nice to be in a community where I'm not the oldest for once, so make sure @joheri gets an invite first please.
  • iRmandos
    iRmandos
    Soul Shriven
    cyberjanet wrote: »
    @earl2112 as you now know, we are still up and running. Active recruitment is closed, but we can make room for like-minded players.

Hey @cyberjanet, I would really also like to join your guild. Been playing with a friend and your guild would fit us perfectly.

Please consider sending me an invitation also.
  • howiecolin
    howiecolin
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'd be interested in joining if theres still space, please get in touch if you want to chat to me about this, thanks in advance.
    I've just changed my User ID to Captain_Mowser if you're having any trouble finding me.

Hitcher
    Edited by howiecolin on June 9, 2018 1:26PM
  • Spacegato
    Spacegato
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

Is your guild still looking for new members?
    I'm a returning player for being gone for 4 years and would like a friendly guild.
    If so you can invite me @SpaceGato.
  • rerunoi
    rerunoi
    Soul Shriven
    Hello

If you still have space I would like an invite @rerunoi.
    I can usually only play after my wife and baby go to bed.
    Thanks
  • Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would like an invite @Deepan
    @Deepan on PC-EU
  • Naughty_Ryder
    Naughty_Ryder
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

I am interested! My I game is @Naughty_ryder character name: Izzy Ryder - I am fun and mature :)
    Fairies are invisible and inaudible like angels. But their magic sparkles in nature.

- I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
  • Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello,

I am interested! My I game is @Naughty_ryder character name: Izzy Ryder - I am fun and mature :)

Just joined there, its is small and everything the GM has advertised. I do remember seeing your name yesterday on reddit or forums LF a guild @Tranquil_Fairy
    Edited by Deep_01 on June 14, 2018 8:17AM
    @Deepan on PC-EU
  • Naughty_Ryder
    Naughty_Ryder
    ✭✭✭
    Deep_01 wrote: »
    Hello,

Just joined there, its is small and everything the GM has advertised. I do remember seeing your name yesterday on reddit or forums LF a guild @Tranquil_Fairy

@Deep_01 yes, thank you :) erm.. Is it active and social? I’m up for it
    Fairies are invisible and inaudible like angels. But their magic sparkles in nature.

- I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
  • rob_beddall
    rob_beddall
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,
    I'm a 39 yr old Dad coming back to ESO after a bit of a break and I'm really looking for a cool friendly guild / new friends to explore and enjoy the game with. After reading the write up this guild sounds just perfect. I'd really love the opportunity to run with you guys for a bit and see if it works out.

My in-game account name is rob_beddall, main character is Beddall. Would really love an invite if this guild has any spaces available :)

hope to hear from you

cheers
  • phil-yarde
    phil-yarde
    Soul Shriven
    Hi

Any room in the guild?

Been reading your thread and it sounds perfect.

38y male getting back into ESO
  • Llador
    Llador
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds perfect for me too, if you are still recruiting. I have several characters (highest only level 22) but looking for a laid back guild to enjoy more of the content. I'm 60 (not a typo! :open_mouth: ) but whilst I'm reasonably new to ESO, I've ben playing MMO's since Everquest. Game acct: @Llador