The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Can someone please help me i cant log into my account on the site

ace_adz
ace_adz
Soul Shriven
I can't log into the site because its telling me i have to enter a code but i can't get the code because i no longer have access to the email account the code is being sent to and i can't open a ticket because i can't remember what the security answer is without being asked the question. So i have no way to get access to my account via the site, i can still play the game but id also like to be able to access my account online via the website, please help me
Edited by ace_adz on November 12, 2016 11:41AM
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Down side to games is if you loose the email account attached to them you loose the game to. Or game services as in your case. Best bet is to recover your email if possible. Good luck.
    Options
  • ace_adz
    ace_adz
    Soul Shriven
    I cant recover the email it got hacked and microsoft blocked it and they wont give me access back because i cant remember what i wrote in emails from years ago which they say is the only proof that the account is mine its ridiculess
    Options
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    @ace_adz, please submit a ticket using this form. Be sure to include as much information as you can, including the email address on your account, a new email address you'd like to use and the identifying information requested on the form.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ace_adz
    ace_adz
    Soul Shriven
    Iv filled out the form but i cant remember what the secret question was so how am i suppost to know the answer without you asking me, iv put on my card digits and i can give any details of my eso account like activitys or character info of any kind or psn account to prove i m the owner of the account
    Edited by ace_adz on November 19, 2016 12:47PM
    Options