The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Selfless Thieves Trading Guild Recruiting! (Wayrest)

johu31
johu31
✭✭✭✭
Selfless Thieves trading guild is looking for very active, hardcore traders!

Why pick us?
Experience. We've been trading together shortly after console launch. Our members are veteran traders and willing to help anyone that has questions.

Trader uptime: We operate in Wayrest. Azarati and his broken cart suits us just fine, 95% of the time. We also have contingencies if we lose bids, and other guilds that we can get you in.

Officer integrity: The guilds gold is not the GMs gold. Our team operates at the upmost integrity, so you never have to worry about your dues going into someone's pocket. We also keep track of every coin deposited and make sure it's recorded to your GT. Our books date back to the beginning, and will continue until the end.

Rank progression: We offer several ranking options to fit your play style. Lifetime member options, loyalty ranks by gold and item options, and for those willing to work hard, officer options.

Raffles and events: We make it fun! Our team is constantly dreaming up raffles, contests, and holiday events. ST gives back to the members this way. We are the only trading guild that regularly gives away gold, items, and XBL cards.

Low dues: At this point in the game dues are just a tracking tool for officers to check who's active, and who's selling. Our weekly dues are 7k, which can be paid ahead or 500k lifetime. Cheaper than the usual 10k per this type of location

Sister guilds: You'll receive access (upon request) to our sister social guild, and our newly formed trials guild... Notorious Nation and Among Thieves, both maintain traders 75% of the time as well. Details on how to reach us on Facebook are also in the message of the day.

Guild halls: Fully functional, award winning guild halls for your needs. Dps skeletons, Bankers, Merchants, Fence, and all the basic crafting stations are standing ready. Most officers have a guild hall of a different nature.. i.e. Main hall, arenas, etc.

Disclosure: We run a fair and balanced guild. No one is more special than the next person, regardless of amount deposited, time of service, hair color, or any other reason one might think they are better than the rest ;)

Please leave your GT in the comments or message GT: jedi johu for and invite.
Edited by johu31 on August 20, 2017 6:26AM
  • Asaolake
    Asaolake
    Soul Shriven
    You are always my first stop in Wayrest, I would love to be a part of your guild.
    GT: Asaolake
  • johu31
    johu31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! It wouldn't let me whisper you back but I got you promoted.
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    GT: Stoopid Nwah
  • bewing1234
    GT: bewgoogie

thanks!
  • johu31
    johu31
    ✭✭✭✭
    We filled up quick since the OP, we just re-purged our guild and now have plenty of room for new traders.
  • Mordigan
    Mordigan
    Soul Shriven
    I'll join up. GT: Mord Mudtown. Thanks!
  • Paleoman
    Paleoman
    Looking to join a traders guild. GT: Paleoman
  • Livyy19
    Livyy19
    Would like to join if a spot is available.

GT: Livyy19
  • johu31
    johu31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got it. We are actively rotating out inactive members for new ones. Plenty of room.
  • Brutl_Spartan
    Brutl_Spartan
    Soul Shriven
    Would like an invite

Bruti Spartan
  • Trickk
    Trickk
    GT: xI HoodNinja xI thank you.
  • Trickk
    Trickk
    Auto correct sucks. It is xI HoodNinja Ix
  • johu31
    johu31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sent
  • Trickk
    Trickk
    Ty joined
  • Legend6520
    Legend6520
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Legenddiam
  • johu31
    johu31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sent
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    7k per week isn't too bad.

GT: Vampire Nox

(spelled, spaced, and capitalized just as I've typed it above) I'm on Xbox One NA.

I'd love an invite as I need help making millions (lol), and I need cash for homes for my wife and I. :D
    Edited by Uriel_Nocturne on January 4, 2017 4:24PM

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• AngryXavier22
    AngryXavier22
    Soul Shriven
    GT: AngryXavier22
  • FenwayF8thful
    I would be interested. Are you guys always located in wayrest? GT same as name, i know it said 95% ownership but wasn't sure if that meant elsewhere either. Thanks!
  • johu31
    johu31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes wayrest for over a year now. No plans on moving.
  • FenwayF8thful
    nice.
    Edited by FenwayF8thful on January 7, 2017 7:21PM
  • VelociousLegend
    VelociousLegend
    ✭✭✭
    Would love an invite

GT: VelociousLegend
    Xbox - NA
    GT: VelociousLegend
    PC - NA
    @VelociousLegend

"All gave some. Some gave all."
  • Maverickred_02
    Maverickred_02
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite as well, I stop by your vendor when I'm shopping for stuff from time to time.

GT: Mavored02
  • johu31
    johu31
    ✭✭✭✭
    All sent, welcome!
  • The_4O4
    The_4O4
    ✭✭✭
    The_4O4, with an Oh not a Zero
  • miss_javelin
    miss_javelin
    Soul Shriven
    It's a great guild. :)
  • johu31
    johu31
    ✭✭✭✭
    The_4O4 wrote: »

Tried even with the OH and it can't find you. Any spaces in your GT?

@The_4O4
  • The_4O4
    The_4O4
    ✭✭✭
    johu31 wrote: »
    The_4O4 wrote: »

Tried even with the OH and it can't find you. Any spaces in your GT?

@The_4O4

It's a space not an underscore, my bad.
  • johu31
    johu31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got you!
  • FilthyMudblood5972
    FilthyMudblood5972
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to be in your guild, and I've got a lot to sell, GT is FilthyMudBlood. The two l's are capital i's.