Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[Xbox One] [NA] [Community] Celestial Heirs

WallabyVonwise
WallabyVonwise
Soul Shriven
Hey there,
I'm Wallaby and we're starting the Celestial Heir's first recruitment season in ESO

Here's all about us:

We're a pre-established Destiny gaming clan. We're a group that's been around for two years and we're looking to spread out and officially go multi game. So we're starting small here in ESO and learning as we go. If you're interested in a fledgling guild or you were looking for a reason to revisit Destiny, here we are!
  • The absolute filthiest casuals in the game. For real. We don't even know what we're doing.
  • Recruiting for North America and UK/EU time zones. Especially looking for more UK/EU folks to increase our population in those time zones.
  • 18 + Sorry kids, we are a bunch of drunk, jaded and surly adults and this is a grownups only zone. I understand that you're mature for your age and as frustrated by the rest of the peeps your own age but no exceptions my dudes. Our clans ages range from about 20-50 years of age.
  • COMMUNITY FOCUSED. The only thing we care about is making a guild that's fun and full of people that you want to jump on and game with.
  • Anti Discrimination. Enforced code of Conduct. Hand in hand with our community focus. We want a clan that's fun and full of friends and allies that you want to jump on and game with, because we're a safe haven. We're cutting out all the insipid bigotry from our gaming experiences.
  • Require a brief interview. More of a conversation, really. We are selective but it's an easy going process from an easy going staff.

For your interview or in regards to any questions message:
Gamertage: Robot Ser
System: Xbox One
Guild: Celestial Heirs
Clan Website: ch.shivtr.com (We'll be revamping this to be multi game themed but please check out our code of conduct in the tabs if you're interested.)

• o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    I'll give yall a go. Depending on what content you're looking at getting into. PVE end game or PVP and if PVP what alliance

Gt: o Lady Velius
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • WallabyVonwise
    WallabyVonwise
    Soul Shriven
    MrsVelius wrote: »
    I'll give yall a go. Depending on what content you're looking at getting into. PVE end game or PVP and if PVP what alliance

Gt: o Lady Velius

Hey, glad you're interested =)
    I'm pointing our ESO recruiters your way, they'll follow up with you soon!
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite please, GT: Neoauspex
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

We are glad to see our members reaching out and making great use of the Guild Recruitment Forums. However, we would like to kindly request refraining from bumping the thread as Thread Bumping is against the Community Rules. We have taken a moment to remove all posts that have been bumps. Thank you for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • WallabyVonwise
    WallabyVonwise
    Soul Shriven
    Neoauspex wrote: »
    Invite please, GT: Neoauspex

Hey, I've contacted you on Xbox live. If you have anymore questions and can't answer me there, I'll refer you to our reddit recruitment page.
  • WallabyVonwise
    WallabyVonwise
    Soul Shriven
    As an update
    Hey there,
    I'm Wallaby and we're starting the Celestial Heir's first recruitment season in ESO

Here's all about us:

We're a pre-established Destiny gaming clan. We're a group that's been around for two years and we're looking to spread out and officially go multi game. So we're starting small here in ESO and learning as we go. If you're interested in a fledgling guild or you were looking for a reason to revisit Destiny, here we are!
    • The absolute filthiest casuals in the game. For real. We don't even know what we're doing.
    • Recruiting for North America and UK/EU time zones. Especially looking for more UK/EU folks to increase our population in those time zones.
    • 18 + Sorry kids, we are a bunch of drunk, jaded and surly adults and this is a grownups only zone. I understand that you're mature for your age and as frustrated by the rest of the peeps your own age but no exceptions my dudes. Our clans ages range from about 20-50 years of age.
    • COMMUNITY FOCUSED. The only thing we care about is making a guild that's fun and full of people that you want to jump on and game with.
    • Anti Discrimination. Enforced code of Conduct. Hand in hand with our community focus. We want a clan that's fun and full of friends and allies that you want to jump on and game with, because we're a safe haven. We're cutting out all the insipid bigotry from our gaming experiences.
    • Require a brief interview. More of a conversation, really. We are selective but it's an easy going process from an easy going staff.

For your interview or in regards to any questions message:
    Gamertage: Robot Ser
    System: Xbox One
    Guild: Celestial Heirs
    Clan Website: ch.shivtr.com (We'll be revamping this to be multi game themed but please check out our code of conduct in the tabs if you're interested.)

Well I don't see an edit button... So, as an update for our recruitment status to any interested players, we are indeed still recruiting and would love to hear from you if you're interested and/or have any questions for us.

However the nature of our guild is that we're entirely adults with school, work and/or kids generally giving us schedules with less wiggle room than someone who's 7'2" driving a Ford Fiesta. (This applies to me as well, I'll try to keep up here but I don't have a lot of time for constructive or meaningful dialogue for the sake of recruitment post visibility. So, I'd suggest that if you'd like to contact me joining you hit us up on our reddit recruitment.) I'd like to add that due to the adult life scheduling I'm talking about CH has no activity requirements. We do activity checks every two months or so and all that we ask is that you make the checks. Otherwise we understand and hope to game with you soon. =)
  • thetotemofhungry
    im interested

gt "james r mchenry"
    console xbo
    realm na
  • grantj1788
    I'll take an invite.. I G Nug I (capital i's)