Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Any recommended order for DLC stuff?

Tygerfire
Tygerfire
✭✭
Now that the double exp grind is over, I'm finally able to relax a bit and enjoy my character a bit. My Sorc is almost finished with Cadwell's gold, and now that i'm on eso plus I have tons of options to go to next.

Is there any recommended order or better rewards to get to first? My CP is around 200, and I'm thinking about starting with either Dark Brotherhood or Thieve's Guild questlines.

Thanks for any help and or advice.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can do it in whatever order sounds good to you.

Me personally, I like going to Dark Brotherhood and at the very least doing the first few quests for the guild, to get the Blade of Woe. Having this makes Thieves Guild easier to deal with, because of my lack of patience waiting for people to move to sneak by them.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild seem to be best to do somewhat in tandem. The passives for each help with both.

Imperial City is a PvP area with PvE components.I enjoy it for what it is.

Imperial City also has two DLC dungeons, as does Shadow of the Hist. These dungeons are more complicated than the non-DLC, so I highly recommend being comfortable with the four man dungeons before you try those. They're fun, though, in my opinion.

Wrothgar is another giant questing zone, so if you want more quests of the sort you have been doing, Wrothgar is where it's at.

And don't forget Craglorn. It's not DLC, but it is separate quest wise from the main areas. More questing, some of it recommended for groups, but recently recoded so that most can now be done solo. Most group areas are balanced for just two people, as well, rather than the previous four.

So there is variety. Which variety appeals to you the most?
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • Tygerfire
    Tygerfire
    ✭✭
    Great Stuff...thx for the tips and advice.