The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Infernal Guardian has secrets?

• Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol this thread was interesting till someone went out of there way to bring something that wasn't even on topic into the pool. Good video OP I kinda wanted to try this set but I'd rather not give up my maelstrom weapons, I do wish it proc'd off of heavy cold staff attacks.

Some people are testing it on off bar meaning the vma could still be in use. However I will be honest so far groth, illa, valk etc still seem to be the best.

I just know there are more capable players out there to test it other than me.
  • Xelrick
    Xelrick
    ✭✭✭
    dem0n1k wrote: »
    Someone needs to test it with the Hatchling Shell set which gives you a constant ~4k shield.... do you turn into a crazy mortar firing volcano !??! LOL :D

No it doesn't proc it, however I am going to use Hatchling shell, for it current weapon swap proc
    Xelrick: "Do not mix chaos with madness. It will only lead to unexplored adventures."
  • Nickernator
    Nickernator
    ✭✭✭
    are you the guy in the video? because a guy with that exact character name, at a dolman today, continually spat on my character and called me ugly. some enlightenment would be nice

Drama about a /spit emote..
    :D:D:D:D
    ESO player since release
    EU - PC

Meet the CP 350+ family:
    Nickernator, Imperial Dragonknight, EP
    Dar'Dur, Khajit Nightblade, AD
    Elidur, High Elf Sorcerer, DC
    Gagane, Breton Tempelar, EP
    Remos Hlaalu, Dark Elf Dragonknight, EP
    Bazugor gro-Mazgulub, Orc Tempelar, EP
    Halcan, Redguard Sorcerer, EP
    Entros Longshot, Bosmer Nightblade, EP
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol people need to get out of their feelings. Its a video game lmao he did an EMOTE in a video game and you're crying about it smh. Need to toughen up that skin of yours for the real world, things get much worse.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a monster set that procs butthurtting emotes.