Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Oops, heck... I really like this costume

Coatmagic
Coatmagic
✭✭✭✭✭
Was saying I would buy it but have been told it is the Emporer reward costume so, no, do not want to buy it... still

<3 this armor <3

6qJN2uk.jpg
Edited by Coatmagic on October 31, 2016 10:17PM
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the costume you get for becoming Emperor :)
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

Which is why I will never get it :(
  • Callous2208
    Callous2208
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

New and improved Emperors Costume! A crown crates exclusive, coming soon.
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is the armor for becoming Emperor.
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There, there. You and me both. I don't have this kind of time to sit in front of my computer and play for over 3 hours straight since I was a teen.
    The only way I can ever become Empress is if ZOS makes 2h campaigns xD
    So... Yeah. Not going to happen.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There, there. You and me both. I don't have this kind of time to sit in front of my computer and play for over 3 hours straight since I was a teen.
    The only way I can ever become Empress is if ZOS makes 2h campaigns xD
    So... Yeah. Not going to happen.

Oh man... 3 hours a day? is not enough. believe me. you MUST FORGET SLEEP for about 2 OR 3 WEEKS STRAIGHT if you ever want to become emperor/empress. It also helps to be inside a good PVP guild but today they are extinct I believe (I am EP).

That's how I got my main to become Empress about 1 and half year ago. Never intent to do it again (specially with the lots of bugs and cheats over there). The PVP guild I was on (and most of their members) got banned for use of cheating software.

I really wish becoming a Emperor/Empress were a account wide achievement.
    Edited by jcaceresw on October 31, 2016 6:46PM
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why does she look like shes about to drop the hottest hits of 2E 583?
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »
    Why does she look like shes about to drop the hottest hits of 2E 583?

Ha! Dunno, one of the personalities, I guess. :p

• Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Gah! I had no idea it was the Emporer reward! Sorry PvP peeps, I absolutly DO NOT want to see this in the Crown Store...
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please no. I've not earned this, most likely never will, but being able to buy it would be horrible.

Now, completely different costumes with that level of detail? Yes please.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    Please no. I've not earned this, most likely never will, but being able to buy it would be horrible.

Now, completely different costumes with that level of detail? Yes please.

Edited my post, sorry, did not realize :(
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I'm sure we all agree as does the op.

@Coatmagic - I felt the same way before I too learned that it was perhaps the most significant achievement in the game.

Just say to yourself that your gal never really wanted pink pants :*

Killing%20Bal%20Boy_zpssrajmacx.png
  • Senk3tsu
    Senk3tsu
    ✭✭✭
    Love this costume, and agree with @Sigtric. Nothing like this should ever be put in the store. Level of detail? Yes. This costume in particular? Definitely not.

I'm just glad they made it wearable outside of Cyrodiil when you had Emperor, because for a very long time that was the only way you could wear it (beside the final story fight of course).
    @D3rpyMuffins
    Twitch.tv/D3rpyMuffins
    Psijic Tester - Playing since January 2014
    Amaya Flametongue - Dunmer DK EP
    Baby Amaya - Breton Templar EP
    Amaya The Scorn - Dunmer NB AD
    Seven Chakras - Imperial Templar DC
    Heart Chakra - Altmer Sorc DC

• Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It dyes nicely too!
    30660265836_babf73f20c_b.jpg

DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Osteos wrote: »
    That is the armor for becoming Emperor.

You also get to wear it ... once ... if you do all the content (can't figure out how to do the spoilers thing, so that's all I'll say).
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Grymmoire
    Grymmoire
    ✭✭✭✭

Or they could just crown crate: The Emperor's New Clothes
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have it but never wear it because it doesnt fit with any of my 3 characters role play :/

• Bandit1215
    Bandit1215
    ✭✭✭
    God, it is easily the most beautifully designed costume and looks far better than any armor in the entire game. I wish I could get it, but that won't happen..... i'm not that good at PvP.
    CP 561
    • vSO HM - Completed
    • vAA - Completed
    • vHRC - Completed

• SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do wish they put this level of detail into some of the other costumes.

The Plague Doctor had some details, and I almost got it solely because of that, but it bothered me when people crouched down and the necklace poison on the chain stayed snug against the chest. (Not saying that I expect ZOS to add separate models for costume necklaces, just that my brain was incapable of overlooking that part of physics.) So if it didn't have the necklace I would have gotten it.

I would absolutely love a costume with this level of detailing (and also doesn't add chest holes for females). This is a very classy costume and I am sad (but realistic) that I won't ever have it.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS