The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sales drops?

• Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eleusian wrote: »
    Sales are good depending on where you are and what your selling. Gold mats always go up when new gear is released. And 1T has ton of new gear driving up the market rite now. I know several newer players (thieves guild or newer) that thought just doing normal trials and selling the gear is how u make money in eso. Time to adapt

My understanding was trial gear is now bop.
  • Florial
    Florial
    ✭✭✭
    Sales have been abysmal for me and I used to put a ton of green and blue gear on the market and sell it quickly. Suppose I will need to start selling some of my stockpiled reagents, gold mats now while the time is right.
  • Valethar
    Valethar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd rather see a good auction system. This guild trader nonsense is ridiculously tedious. They must have been on one hell of a high to think that was a good idea.
    Resistance is not futile! Say no to the Greed Collective™. Boycott Crown Crates.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopnaggin wrote: »
    Stopnaggin wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone else Is experience a loss in guild trader sales? XBOX NA if it matters. I guess with all the new drop sets and bop is a major factor. Just curious what everyone else is experiencing.

Also depends on where your trader is located. Craglorn may be hot again.

Craglorn, eldenroot, orsinium and not sure about the 4th one.

Orsinium is no longer as active as it was. Found the traders there often not stocked top notch. Granted, each server is a little different.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    I've seen the lesser stuff expire, but the cool BOE stuff from.before with good traits has gone for bigger money, so feels it's balanced out.

weird ... the low level stuff sells well for me. Gone in hours.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How do you even use the Guild Store system effectively? Do people actually wayshrine to every city to search guild stores for something they want? That seems incredibly inefficient and time consuming to me. I just ignore Guild stores.

I did that once to buy 5 pieces of footman. Wasn't that bad since I only did it once. I visited every since trader, figure out what pieces I wanted, and then return to buy.
  • Astanphaeus
    Astanphaeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you even use the Guild Store system effectively? Do people actually wayshrine to every city to search guild stores for something they want? That seems incredibly inefficient and time consuming to me. I just ignore Guild stores.

Only the big trade cities (Mounrhold, Rwalkah, Wayrest, Elden Root), and sometimes a couple of the lesser (Belkarth, Wrothgar, Daggerfell, Riften) if there is an item I really want.