The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Issue with Soul Assault

• Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kutsuu wrote: »
    Minalan wrote: »
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    Oh, please, cry me a river about your poor stamblade. What do you think how we shield users think about Shieldbreaker? How magicka users feel about stuns, roots and blocks. How good it feels to have 90% of your projectiles dodged, evaded or reflected. Stam builds are OP as hell and require the same hard counters magicka had. You want advice, buddy? Get good, make use of your class strength (it's gank and pressure for NBs) and don't rely on Wroebel giving you godmode every single update. In short, learn to play the Meta you've been granted.

Your comment is way too whiney to take serious. Take some naproxen sodium, then re-think your response.

Wait, aren't you the dude who made a thread just to complain about an ultimate and keeps arguing with people offering advice and insight? That's the definition of crying, dear.

Arguing a point, and having an emotional outburst are two different things.

He has a point. I can't count how many threads people tell you to 'slot radiant!' to deal with rabid, out of control stam nightblades.

So. We have to slot the useless crappy morph of a guild skill that many of us depend on, waste a bar slot, and take a 5% damage and shield reduction just to get one shot ganked regardless?

To stop SA spam, go sword and board and use the new shield ult! How does crippling *your* build sound for a change?

Lmao - Radiant is an amazing skill in PVP. Might of the guild, reduced damage and no stun from sneak attacks, stealth reveal and detection on demand, and major prophecy... I always use it when I'm soloing in Cyrodiil (even on stam builds) because it gives me tremendous advantage over ganky clever alchemist Nightblades - I collect so many APs from those little fellas.

I don't think I'd go so far as to call it amazing. The detection radius sucks, but it's decent, and for the reduced stealth damage I'd say I've never felt like I'm wasting a slot using it.
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    Anti_Virus wrote: »
    1 of the ultimates of the bow let's you do actions like heal, dodge, block, dps, bash, gap close, stealth out, You get the point. It doesn't need more than it has.

You can also still dodge the turrent, plus ot doesn't snare you and prevent you from cloacking.

And the bow ult has a higher achievable tool tup damage, has benefits in both gear sets and passive skills, and synergizes with focused aim for example, making it the hardest hitting ultimate form the farthest potential range. Stam users want the bow ultimate to be another slot and forget = get results, much akin to poison injection. Could the bow skill line use a touch of help? Sure, but you have to make the ult work.

SA counters one single build and nothing pleases me more then killing some all-in, zero defence besides shuffle, medium armor proc neckbeard.

Lol in bold, but snipe isn't a good move in pvp its way to predictable and countetable.

I just want the bow ult to cost 120 ult instead of 175 to balance it with SA
    Power Wealth And Influence.
  • oTheTownDrunk
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Been dueling today and I'm convinced that Soul Assault is 100% for trolling. I'm literally able to just mash someone face in with sweeps+jesus beam and do more damage than the person soul assaulting me...
    The entire point of SA's buffs was to make it a harder counter to people using dodgeroll

Yeah, but those people don't want their easy mode defensive strategy to get countered, its the same reason that they hate jesus beam

Oh look, a magicka user stating that they have no issue with SA. Easy mode isn't spamming dodge roll; easy mode is spamming shields, and bringing your health to full with one breath of life.

Spamming shields is a horrible idea you'll drain all your magicka. if a magicka user is spamming shields he's probably in a very bad spot and is most likely going to die. Dodge roll is much better than shields in open world PvP. And let's not act like rally and vigor won't bring you back up to full HP. Soul assault is still a very bad ultimate it only works if you are outnumbered. Also it's horrible to use the ability if you are outnumbered yourself

^^ Best defense is not getting hit at all. Just like real life lmao.
    Edited by oTheTownDrunk on November 4, 2016 2:30PM
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a great shame there arent any boulders, trees, keep walls, etc to break line of sight
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its a great shame there arent any boulders, trees, keep walls, etc to break line of sight

It's a bigger shame that this ability is a four-second self-rooting suicide pact that usually ends in your own demise.

• Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never killed a decent opponent with SA in 1x1. Ofc, I'm able to burn someone who is already attacked, but I prefer to use RD for this purpose, not SA. SA doesn't have instant bunch of damage - only ticks that are easily blocked, vigor'ed and rally'ed. You shouldn't even hold block for 4 seconds, 1-2 is enough.
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    It's funny how they add an ability that destroys a dying armor type and makes heavy armor even better.

I really feel like I'm gimping myself by continuing to wear medium armor. If you're not a Nightblade, it's a near death sentance stepping foot in Cyrodiil without heavy armor

Its getting bad for HA users if magika now as well. You have to run SnB/light armor to spam shields because mistforms broken, resto shields are weak unless in execute range (and you know how that plays out), peeling a melee off of you is dam near impossible because Gap closer spam is an effective counter, and heavy armor can be 90% midigated by armor pen sets.

Doesnt make 1 bit on sense to me so far this patch. Am i missing something?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lokey0024 wrote: »
    It's funny how they add an ability that destroys a dying armor type and makes heavy armor even better.

I really feel like I'm gimping myself by continuing to wear medium armor. If you're not a Nightblade, it's a near death sentance stepping foot in Cyrodiil without heavy armor

Its getting bad for HA users if magika now as well. You have to run SnB/light armor to spam shields because mistforms broken, resto shields are weak unless in execute range (and you know how that plays out), peeling a melee off of you is dam near impossible because Gap closer spam is an effective counter, and heavy armor can be 90% midigated by armor pen sets.

HA mDKs that use fire destro Grothdar whips talons and ult
    HA mTemps with RD and other channels
    LA m Sorc using Mines and insane burst (various pet versions too)

I've heard that magNB can do something but I haven't seen it yet

All of these have done extremely well in the proc meta, just wanted to list a few mag builds I've seen that are as good if not better than stam proc builds.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭

HA mDKs that use fire destro Grothdar whips talons and ult
    HA mTemps with RD and other channels
    LA m Sorc using Mines and insane burst (various pet versions too)

I've heard that magNB can do something but I haven't seen it yet

All of these have done extremely well in the proc meta, just wanted to list a few mag builds I've seen that are as good if not better than stam proc builds.

Thx for the info, but throw resource poisons in any of the scenarios using HA mdk and all of a sudden you're casting 5k cost spells, and a 3k spamable. You can't reasonable think a 2 second charged attack that hits as hard as a spamable Suprise attack or ransack being a viable combat option, can you? And SnB heavy attacks hit like pillows and return stam, needs to be magika.

And A blaze templar in fasalas/malbeth is the root of the aids virus. JS
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lokey0024 well... if your opponent decided to change his set up specifically to beat your build, then yeah you're gonna be sol.

If stam proc is the meta, then wouldn't it be reasonable to believe that most poison users are not using mag cost increase? Also, those poisons go quickly, most players don't run around with them pre equipped (even less so in Cyrodiil - yay I poisoned that wolf!)

I had a proc user change: added magicka cost poison, added d posture and changed helms just to beat me in a duel. If they practically change their build just to beat you... then... your build is just plain better.

As a Mag Sorc, I do think a 2 sec charged attack can be a viable option, as a mDK... I dunno, haven't been one, but I have seen some big numbers from mDK destro heavy attacks in PvP.

And P.S. I thought adding magicka poison would be an auto win against mDKs... it's not just a slot and win, lol
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a Mag Sorc, I do think a 2 sec charged attack can be a viable option, as a mDK... I dunno, haven't been one, but I have seen some big numbers from mDK destro heavy attacks in PvP.

You have to build for it. But trying to stay at range on a class with no mobility ain't easy. I'm thinking about it tho. Fighting melee with no reliable heals when players are dropping destro ults and negates left and right means you spend a lot of time retreating. :)
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. As I played a lot as a stamblade and mag sorc I can tell you without any doubts that roll dodge beats shields almost in every 1vX situation especialy with eternal hunt. When 1v1, shields do better imho but we have shieldbreaker though which makes any shield depending toon almost 100% kill. Dodge needs some counters to.
    2. SA is generally 1v1 skill + caster should have more than 80% of hp or should cast shield on him self before using it, as it lasts 4s. So you are vulnerable to all attacks while channelig it. While 1v1 ou can blockcast ambush on that guy, sa, incap him + proc sets and guess whos dead? ;) Its about cold blood and knowing what to do.
    3. When in large battles its hard to do something else than block it and trying to outheal as most of the time caster is hidden behind other players. Perfectly there would be something to LoS it. Try to calculate the distance from caster as many times it needs just one roll dodge to get out of range and break it. Its risky but when you see youre going to die anyway you can try it as it may work.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People act like 5k vigor ticks are hard to get. Stam healing is broken AF and SA actually does enough dmg to counter a mending/vitality vigor tick, but not by much. STamplars can cleanse, right? Stam sorcs can los faster then any class, right? NB can cloak, right? Only one i see having an issue would be DKs as usual but mending/vitality pots in heavy rocking SnB might be able to block thru it. Now if you get outplayed into a situation that's on you.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    People act like 5k vigor ticks are hard to get. Stam healing is broken AF and SA actually does enough dmg to counter a mending/vitality vigor tick, but not by much. STamplars can cleanse, right? Stam sorcs can los faster then any class, right? NB can cloak, right? Only one i see having an issue would be DKs as usual but mending/vitality pots in heavy rocking SnB might be able to block thru it. Now if you get outplayed into a situation that's on you.

Oh I just love to hear the responses from the magicka community. Asinine as always I see. First I see people comparing the power of the destro ult to Dawnbreaker, and now stamina is getting 5k tics in PvP lol. I think ZOS needs to get rid of the PTS, and hire their own testing staff, because quite frankly the magicka community has done nothing but harm the balance of this game with their delusions, and incorrect feedback.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh I just love to hear the responses from the magicka community. Asinine as always I see. First I see people comparing the power of the destro ult to Dawnbreaker, and now stamina is getting 5k tics in PvP lol. I think ZOS needs to get rid of the PTS, and hire their own testing staff, because quite frankly the magicka community has done nothing but harm the balance of this game with their delusions, and incorrect feedback.
    Yes, the Magicka community is responsible for the current pro Stamina proc gear meta.
    Yes, the Magicka community is responsible for the current Stamina snare/root/stun meta.
    Yes, the Magicka community is responsible for Champion System boons like Unchained.

Stop crying about Soul Assault, it's a *** Ultimate that only really works when you are zerged down and in that case any Ultimate works just fine.

Edited by Lava_Croft on November 8, 2016 3:48PM
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

Yes, the Magicka community is responsible for the current pro Stamina proc gear meta.
    Yes, the Magicka community is responsible for the current Stamina snare/root/stun meta.
    Yes, the Magicka community is responsible for Champion System boons like Unchained.

Stop crying about Soul Assault, it's a *** Ultimate that only really works when you are zerged down and in that case any Ultimate works just fine.

Damage shields are superior to dodge rolling, yet dodge rolling is more expensive, and the magicka community still cries about dodge rolling.

Magicka has more powerful heals, yet they cry about an inferior heal called vigor.

Magicka cries about gear imbalance, and yet Rattlecage is far superior to Dreugh King Slayer.

Magicka cries about about Incap, and Dawnbreaker; even though they ridiculously more powerful ultimates such as Soul Assault, and the Destro Ult.

Magicka cries about proc sets (rightfully so), but have been using proc sets such as Skoria long before stamina had them, and still uses them. (hypocritical much?)

The magicka community is comparable to a spoiled brat child that cries every time their sibling gets a new toy.

This game will never be balanced as long as the developers continue to listen to the hormonal magicka community. Unfortunately magicka is the majority, and the most vocal which is why the destro ult was buffed, wrecking blow was nerfed, and bone shield is still useless.

I kind of miss Paul Sage. When the magicka community whined to him back in the day he stated on an episode of ESO live that there are some people that will always ask for buffs no matter how strong they are. I miss that kind of backbone in the dev team. We need someone to tell the spoiled magicka brats "No".
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Strider_Roshin i would just like to point out that they almost made Bone Shield OP. Remember when it almost became a stamina based ward? If that did happen, then magicka would have plenty of room to grieve.

Fyi, Soul Assault absolutely hates reactive armor... that snare means auto 35% reduction... grrr.

Let's take my 95k SA, 47.5 in PvP. Or 12k (rounded up) per sec. Reactive should drop that to 8.4 per sec, if you block it goes to 4.2k and then let's just say a modest 10% armor reduction brings it to 3.7k per sec. For a grand total of 15k...

That's very manageable
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Strider_Roshin i would just like to point out that they almost made Bone Shield OP. Remember when it almost became a stamina based ward? If that did happen, then magicka would have plenty of room to grieve.

Fyi, Soul Assault absolutely hates reactive armor... that snare means auto 35% reduction... grrr.

Let's take my 95k SA, 47.5 in PvP. Or 12k (rounded up) per sec. Reactive should drop that to 8.4 per sec, if you block it goes to 4.2k and then let's just say a modest 10% armor reduction brings it to 3.7k per sec. For a grand total of 15k...

That's very manageable

Oh I agree, but that just supports my original point. My arguement here is that if you wear medium, you can cast vigor, rally, and hold block, and you'll still die. That's not balanced. This move is essentially a guaranteed kill against anyone wearing medium. How can most people counter against this?

If you're wearing heavy it's not a big deal since your mitigation, and healing received will be more than enough. If you're wearing light armor you can just spam shields because easy mode.

The point of this thread was that they should make it dodge-able; that way every play style can defend themselves against it; not just light and heavy armor.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Obviously you ignore the response where soul Assault is a four second self-rooting suicide move. It's a dumb ult that really only kills off bad fools who fall for it. Anyone good will block it, block cast heal or just kill you.

Your crying about this horrible channel ult is asinine.

Comparing the power of dawnbreaker to the destro ult? Clearly you can't add because you can DB twice in the time the destro ult is up ONCE. But of course stam-tards want a double cost ultimate to do a tiny fraction of the damage of their dawn breaker.

Stamina can still face roll magicka classes that don't have an ultimate up, isn't that enough? Or do you really want their ultimates gutted too because walking out of an AOE or holding down block on an SA (horrible ult) is too hard?

The damage @Wrobel did to this game bygiving stamina players over six months of super easy-mode one button magicka player kills won't be easy to undo. Just wait until the next 'balance' patch when magicka DK's are a tiny bit more than just free AP. The crying will be epic.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Damage shields are superior to dodge rolling, yet dodge rolling is more expensive, and the magicka community still cries about dodge rolling.

Magicka has more powerful heals, yet they cry about an inferior heal called vigor.

Magicka cries about gear imbalance, and yet Rattlecage is far superior to Dreugh King Slayer.

Magicka cries about about Incap, and Dawnbreaker; even though they ridiculously more powerful ultimates such as Soul Assault, and the Destro Ult.

Magicka cries about proc sets (rightfully so), but have been using proc sets such as Skoria long before stamina had them, and still uses them. (hypocritical much?)

The magicka community is comparable to a spoiled brat child that cries every time their sibling gets a new toy.

This game will never be balanced as long as the developers continue to listen to the hormonal magicka community. Unfortunately magicka is the majority, and the most vocal which is why the destro ult was buffed, wrecking blow was nerfed, and bone shield is still useless.

I kind of miss Paul Sage. When the magicka community whined to him back in the day he stated on an episode of ESO live that there are some people that will always ask for buffs no matter how strong they are. I miss that kind of backbone in the dev team. We need someone to tell the spoiled magicka brats "No".

Wait. You're telling me rattlecage is a great set? For magicka Templars maybe. Nobody else.

Are you honestly comparing old Skoria to Viper or Tremorscale? Get out of here, they don't even belong in the same sentence. You just established that you shouldn't be listened to.

It looks like a stam whiner actually died once to a magicka class ult and came right to the forums. We can't have that now can we?

Don't worry. Wrobel will fix it for you and make the bad nasty magicka classes free AP again.

• Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Minalan Roshin talks about PS4 server... it seems it is a completely different universe...
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Goes further than that, they cried about perma rollers so they nerfed it now that medium armor users are forced to use shuffle they still cry.

They cried about perma blockers now they got nerfed,( oh btw the perma blockers were block casting MAGICKA dks lmao)

When Zos balances shields all they do is lower the duration, they STILL stack STILL give crit immunity, STILL can be refreshed oh and they gave every class a "harden ward" so sorcs have 3 legit shields OH THE HORROR!

They cried about wrecking blow and now it got nerfed, cried that the 2h ulti is OP and destro is weak but the opposite is true.

They cry about stam based proc sets while ignoring their own proc sets which have been around for a while and we got ours in a recent patch,

They cry about vigor heals yet ignore the countless magicka scaling class heals they have which doen't require them to farm AP to unlock and is vastly superior to just two skills one of them requires a 2h.

Stamina based builds have been neglected pre 1.5 now that Zos is trying to add build diversity and getting everone out of a dress wearing stick build they lose their minds being challenged,

Magicka>>>>>>Stamina Always, Superior heals, Superior utility skills, Superior dmg from range remeber which group got a set that can blow up a zerg

All in all if they had their way we would have perma bat vamp DKs and Sorcs all over again.
    Edited by Anti_Virus on November 8, 2016 7:41PM
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Goes further than that, they cried about perma rollers so they nerfed it now that medium armor users are forced to use shuffle they still cry.

They cried about perma blockers now they get nerfed,( oh btw the perma blockers were block casting MAGICKA dks lmao)

When Zos balances shields all they do is lower the duration, they STILL stack STILL give crit immunity, STILL can be refreshed oh and they gave every class a "harden ward" so sorcs have 3 legit shields OH THE HORROR!

They cried about wrecking blow and now it got nerfed, cried that the 2h ulti is OP and destro is weak but the opposite is true.

They cry about stam based proc sets while ignoring their own proc sets which have been around for a while and we got ours in a recent patch,

They cry about vigor heals yet ignore the countless magicka scaling class heals they have which doen't require them to farm AP to unlock and is vastly superior to just two skills one of them requires a 2h.

Stamina based builds have been neglected pre 1.5 now that Zos is trying to add build diversity and getting everone out of a dress wears stick build they lose their minds being challenged,

Magicka>>>>>>Stamina Always, Superior heals, Superior utility skills, Superior dmg from range remebrt which group got a set that can blow up a zerg

All in all if they had their way we would have perma bat vanp DKs and Sorcs all over again.

Do you play on PS4?

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

They cried about perma blockers now they get nerfed,( oh btw the perma blockers were block casting MAGICKA dks lmao)

Stamina based builds have been neglected pre 1.5 now that Zos is trying to add build diversity and getting everone out of a dress wears stick build they lose their minds being challenged,

Magicka>>>>>>Stamina Always, Superior heals, Superior utility skills, Superior dmg from range remebrt which group got a set that can blow up a zerg

All in all if they had their way we would have perma bat vanp DKs and Sorcs all over again.

Do you play on PS4?

Yes I do now.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not saying you're wrong about the PTS staff, but if your special snowflake build isnt getting the healing, which is meta right now btw strong recovery from dmg and proc stacking dmg, you're doing it wrong.

Name one magika skill that heals like vigor that everyone can use? Seriously if you know don't hold out.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Not saying you're wrong about the PTS staff, but if your special snowflake build isnt getting the healing, which is meta right now btw strong recovery from dmg and proc stacking dmg, you're doing it wrong.

Name one magika skill that heals like vigor that everyone can use? Seriously if you know don't hold out.

Rapid Regen + Healing Ward beats vigor + Rally any day.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Do you play on PS4?

Yes I do now.

I'm starting to think that the mechanics on PS4 are quite different from those on Xbox and PC. Currently on PC NA, magicka classes are weaker than stam ones (except templars).

I think we sould ask ZoS about this.
    Edited by Xvorg on November 8, 2016 7:34PM

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you play on PS4?

Yes I do now.

I'm starting to think that the mechanics on PS4 are quite different from those on Xbox and PC. Currently on PC NA, magicka classes are weaker than stam ones (except templars).

Good point, I assume PC players whould have a hard time due to easier use of CE and animation canceling.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Rapid Regen + Healing Ward beats vigor + Rally any day.

And also requires a resto staff. Yuck.

Also, healing ward gets stolen by any nearby potato that's hurt as bad as you. It's only dependable solo.

Can we do that to rally too please?
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Do you play on PS4?

Yes I do now.

PS4 has no macros that allow people to animation cancel (and land) three attacks simultaneously on a crit rush for the instant proc kill.

Where do I sign up?