The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Natch Potes?

jasann
jasann
✭✭✭
I see the maintenance is complete but can't see the patch notes anywhere?
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I was wondering the same thing.
    Edited by Aquanova on October 31, 2016 12:20PM
    NA/PC
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • jasann
    jasann
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks nifty
  • ZombieZig
    ZombieZig
    ✭✭✭
    Be nice if the patches fixed the issues in the bug forums... bloody suits.
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plunder skulls is working again :)
    (tho not (yet) mentioned in Kai's notes)
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • starbuck1771b14_ESO
    hrothbern wrote: »
    Plunder skulls is working again :)
    (tho not (yet) mentioned in Kai's notes)

yes it was at the top of the notes.

OVERVIEW
    The Elder Scrolls Online v2.6.8 is an incremental patch that focuses on fixing a number of itemization-related issues. In addition, we’ve extended the Witches Festival for all PC and Mac players until next Tuesday at 9:00am EST to account for the issue with completing the Plunder Skull achievements, which is now fixed in this patch. The size of this patch is approximately 218 MB.

and in post #4
    Achievements
    Fixed an issue that was preventing advancement of the Plunder Skull achievements associated with the Witches Festival.
    Celestial Investigator: Adjusted the wording for this achievement to specify which of the associated quests are intended for a group.
    Note: This is not yet fixed in German and French game clients.
    They Were Just Rusty: This achievement will now be awarded only after defeating The Guardians in Volenfell after reading the Scroll of Glorious Battle.
    Edited by starbuck1771b14_ESO on October 31, 2016 1:15PM
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please find the Patch Notes Here. We will be closing this thread as with this post you will be able to find them.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.