The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unanswered Refund Request

wolfpackhuntb14_ESO
wolfpackhuntb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
I want a refund for ESO Plus.
On October 9, I checked my bank and saw a peculiar transaction. Tracking it down, I discovered it was an automatic subscription payment for 180 days of ESO Plus for $84.57. Since I don't have the time to play ESO anymore with school eating up my time, I canceled my subscription immediately, being only a couple hours after the automatic payment was made, and sent an email to Tech Support requesting a full refund.
No thing happened, but an automatic email stating that Zenimax was sad to see me go. It gave me another email address I could contact support by if I had further questions, and so I contacted them again two days later, October 11.
Again, nothing happened.
As of October 27, I have checked my bank account. My emails have gone unanswered, and I still do not have a refund of my money. You no longer have a phone number so I can talk to a real person. It is now October 30, and my initial thread in the PC Support section (likely the wrong place to post, I admit) has gone unanswered.
I need my refund, and have tried multiple times to have this issue resolved, offering all the information one could possibly need to verify my identity and identify the problem. Ignorance of ones customers, especially as it involves money, is dangerous, and I am tired of being ignored. The Help Desk has provided me no solutions on this matter, and does not contact me about the issue, leaving my only remaining option as the forums here.
Please contact me. You have my account information and email address, so replying ought to be easy. I need my refund for the full 180 days, not the current 158 days as this matter is ignored.

Ignoring customers when it applies to money is bad business. I need resolution on this issue, preferably with a refund, seeing as I canceled hours after the automatic payment was made, and two days before it was made official.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not sure about your local law, but usually if you have an active subscription of anything you have to cancel it before the next period starts. So I don't know what exactly you expect zenimax to do. If they would just say they refund you because you were just a little bit too late with canceling your subscription that would be unfair towards all those players who correctly follow the subscription contract.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best thing to do is post your support ticket number, then @ZOS_CoriJ can at least check if it's in the right place.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tag, Enodoc.
    Ticket numbers are very helpful but occasionally we can find the tickets with a little digging too. :) Since he hasn't responded yet we looked into what may be pending.

It looks like the ticket was routed early this morning to the proper team and that wolfpack was informed. Wolf -- Your previous ticket simply didn't reach the right team which is why you weren't addressed. We don't have that context for why this was but perhaps had to do with the way it was submitted?

Important thing is that you will receive a response soon.
    If you're still waiting by Wednesday, leave a message here. We can't solve this by forums but we can update you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • wolfpackhuntb14_ESO
    wolfpackhuntb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for your help. I got the confirmation email and my problem has been resolved. :) I understand the ticket issue you mentioned, and am glad it was sorted out. Though I believed I had submitted it as correctly as possible, I will be sure to triple-check in the future (hopefully that won't have to happen :P)

Have a great day, and again, thank you.